CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Think I Did Too Many New Steps at Once.....

+3
rayray19
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
DeltaAce2006
7 posters

Go down

I Think I Did Too Many New Steps at Once..... Empty I Think I Did Too Many New Steps at Once.....

Post by DeltaAce2006 23rd January 2011, 3:29 am

Ok, so i've been hearing about Acv Rinses, Honey & EVOO, and Wild Growth Oil, on here and other sites for awhile now, so i decided to give them a try. Huhhhh i did them ALL in one day...so now, if i do them again, or notice results i won't know what really worked and what didn't.

Ladies...PLEASE help me out to tweak what i've done b/c i'm sure i've messed up.

-I washed my hair earlier this morning w/ shampoo & condish, and used a leave in...let it air dry and did some errands. (yeah, it's cold here too w/ snow..oops Shocked )

-Later, I pour about 1.5 oz of honey, and 1 oz of evoo in a bottle w/ a tip and heated it up in the microwave. I applied it all over my dry hair, getting it esp on the ends. Man was this sticky!!!! It did however feel thick and moisturized...could be a mind thing tho.
-Then I rinsed that out w/ warmish water.
-I poured the Acv all in my hair & on my scalp. I realized later on, i forgot to dilute it w/ water!!! Rolling Eyes
anyways, i squeezed the excess out and then applied the Wild Growth Oil.

Eeww...let me tell u! I smell like i'm dying easter eggs while eating pickled pig's feet and drinking pickle juice. yuck.

I need some tips!!! please help! what step's should i add, delete, tweak???
DeltaAce2006
DeltaAce2006

Back to top Go down

I Think I Did Too Many New Steps at Once..... Empty Re: I Think I Did Too Many New Steps at Once.....

Post by Mandi'sGoneCurly! 23rd January 2011, 4:16 am

Wow. You have alot of things going on! I can't talk, I almost did the same thing. Boredom is a BEAST.
First, obviously, try these again. But on separate days so you can see the benefits of each process. lol
Secondly I would wash your hair because you didn't dilute the ACV. I know that it is within the healthy Ph for our hair, But I'm not sure about putting it in straight, it may be too acidic.
The ACV and the WGHO both have less than pleasant smells but they should pass... Hope This Helps!
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Mandi'sGoneCurly!

Back to top Go down

I Think I Did Too Many New Steps at Once..... Empty Re: I Think I Did Too Many New Steps at Once.....

Post by rayray19 23rd January 2011, 11:04 am

This is how i would use all those steps:

1. I would pre poo with the EVOO

2. Then shampoo as usually

3. Then DC with the honey, EVOO, and conditoner for about 1-2 hours

4. Then Rinse the DC with cold water (helps seals in moisture)

5. Finally after I would do the ACV (if needed) be sure to dilute it though Mandi is right you might want to re-wash your hair...ACV alone may be too acidic and dry it out some...
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd January 2011, 11:22 am

rayray19 wrote:This is how i would use all those steps:

5. Finally after I would do the ACV (if needed) be sure to dilute it though Mandi is right you might want to re-wash your hair...ACV alone may be too acidic and dry it out some...

I totally agree!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 23rd January 2011, 12:31 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
rayray19 wrote:This is how i would use all those steps:

I totally agree!

Co-signing on these steps. Definitely dilute the ACV, 1tbsp for every cup of water depending on your hair length. Also it looks like you put the Wild Growth Oil on wet hair? I haven't used this but I think its supposed to be massaged on your scalp when the hair is dry. But if you don't like the smell you may want to consider using another oil for your scalp.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 23rd January 2011, 3:03 pm

Ray was on point!! I would go in that exact order.
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd January 2011, 3:45 pm

One more thing to add: You only need a tablespoon or two of honey and it works best if you mix it with a conditioner and oils.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaAce2006 23rd January 2011, 8:34 pm

ahhh ok!! thank you so much ladies!

sometimes i'm impatient..so it's gonna be hard to only try one thing out for awhile, then try another step. but i guess thats the only im going to know if it's working or not..
DeltaAce2006
DeltaAce2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down