CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! Jamila Henna Purchase Gone Wrong

3 posters

Go down

HELP! Jamila Henna Purchase Gone Wrong Empty HELP! Jamila Henna Purchase Gone Wrong

Post by MsKayDee 5th February 2011, 6:36 pm

I went into a local Indain store and purchased Jamila henna and I made sure it said "Superior Quality" on it, but what I didn't pay attention to was the "haircolor" word that followed it. Clearly this isn't the body art henna and my goal is tho get the deepest tint/color on my dark hair. I have never henn'd before

Has any one tried this one before? If so, how does it compare to the one that is for body art?

I was so excited to mic up my henna tonight to apply tomorrow, but not sure if I have the right one.

Help!
MsKayDee
MsKayDee

Back to top Go down

HELP! Jamila Henna Purchase Gone Wrong Empty Re: HELP! Jamila Henna Purchase Gone Wrong

Post by slimwithabs 25th February 2011, 1:42 pm

My advise to anyone that's doing Henna for the first time is to get it done by a professoinal.
slimwithabs
slimwithabs

Back to top Go down

HELP! Jamila Henna Purchase Gone Wrong Empty Re: HELP! Jamila Henna Purchase Gone Wrong

Post by NeeC1 25th February 2011, 1:53 pm

@LadyDivah -
Where in NYC did you buy it from? Manhattan or another borough? Thanks!

~NeeC1
NeeC1
NeeC1

Back to top Go down

Post by MsKayDee 25th February 2011, 2:07 pm

I got it in Manhattan from an Indian store on Lexington avenue Singh trading. I also know now Jamila offers 2 types of henna that come in same graphic design boxes but different colorings. The one I originally bought is their henna for hair. The one I wanted is BAQ and comes in a silver box with same photo of woman and states it is superior quality. That is the one that is best to use as it is sifted more than the one for hair. I was able to get the BAQ from www. Hennasooq.com and they explain the 2 kinds on their site .Mystery solved!
MsKayDee
MsKayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down