CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comb Coils?

3 posters

Go down

Comb Coils? Empty Comb Coils?

Post by PrincessJaye82 21st January 2011, 6:03 pm

Hello all!

I have comb coils.... I put a silk bonnet on it at night but I am wondering what do you put on it to keep it moisturized without the coils coming out?

I have Design Essentials natural line moisturizing lotion that I prefer to use as of now.

I've had no relaxer since August 3, 2010 and I just did the Big Chop on January 17, 2011. Very Happy
PrincessJaye82
PrincessJaye82

Back to top Go down

Comb Coils? Empty Re: Comb Coils?

Post by Nikole 22nd January 2011, 2:02 am

I just did finger coils today for the first time. After looking around you tube I have seen other ladies refresh with what ever is in their spray bottle. It seems that a little mist of water, oil, leave in...should do the trick. That's just what I have seen. I have not yet tried it. Hope this helps a little.

Nikole
Nikole

Back to top Go down

Post by UNCPhDiva 26th January 2011, 1:56 am

Congratuations on big chopping! I did my big chop on 12/20. I also had comb coils for my first style. Because I didn't want to leave my house in the morning with wet hair, I took a little bit of organic coconut oil and melted it in my hands and just rubbed it gently over my coils. It kept my hair moistured and soft for 2 weeks before I washed it. Good luck on your hair journey.

www.naturallynita.blogspot.com
UNCPhDiva
UNCPhDiva

http://www.naturallynita.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessJaye82 26th January 2011, 6:55 pm

Thank you ladies. I ended up putting some moisturizing lotion on it. But I took them out and washed last night. I experimented with the eco styler gel and I love it.
PrincessJaye82
PrincessJaye82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down