CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transition

2 posters

Go down

Transition Empty Transition

Post by Emoni 16th January 2011, 11:13 am

Yesterday 1/15/11 I went to Walmarts Smart Style to get my hair washed, deep conditioned and trimmed. Well the stylist did a lot more than trim it. She cut pretty much all the perm out of my hair. I wanted to do this in stages. I was not trying to get it all cut off at one time but it appears to be okay so i'm good or at least that is what I thought then.

I was ok yesterday but this morning at 7:05am I had my first real cry. Not because I changed but my hair but bcuz it was such a shock to see just how much she cut. I'm not really sure how I feel at this time. Its not that I have been hung up on my hair or think of it as some crowning glory. My fail safe
has always been my ponytail and that just really isn't an option right now. I have to now really sit down and decide what direction i'm really trying to go with my hair now.

I'm open to any suggestions as far as hairstyles and products that would be benificial to the proper care of my hair.

Emoni

Back to top Go down

Transition Empty Re: Transition

Post by Beautifully_Me 16th January 2011, 2:49 pm

Wow! I'm sorry that ur experience was so bad Sad How short is it really? If you want the length back, you could always try wigs, or get braids or kinky twists..there are options if ur open to them
Beautifully_Me
Beautifully_Me

http://idontgetit28.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down