CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!!

+6
sweetdrk1
TheRYL1
krazy coils
KinkyNappyHappy
jlowman1
j. kinky
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!!

Post by j. kinky 7th January 2011, 2:29 am

I love you

hey ya'll.....

I think my hair has a thing for this conditioner, yo.

Its creamy and thick....conditioned my hair the knots just slip...

The scent aint great but it washes right out,

the ingredients may be considered bad and not so natural...

but thats ok cause i know i my hair like bad things.

may just found my staple.....BioInfusion Sleek and Shine Conditioner

I love you

bounce bounce bounce bounce ************** bounce bounce bounce bounce

[b][i] JERSEY SHORE!!!!!!!!

Did u see??????

O M G

Sammi is acting kinda mean girlish.....and Ron look so miserable when they was laid up in the bed and everybody was on the balcony drinking....plus she was acting like a royal Bee with an Itch to the new room mate Deena. Evil or Very Mad ....whast up with that, yo???

Pauly D....hot and sweet like a Fireball

Snooki....seems like Snooki too me...except for the Vinny thing

Vinny....average 20 something male....sweet tho

Mike....smh...no words

Ron...smh.....no words

It just may be a good season...i so excited

(( I I love you Drama))
queen
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!!

Post by jlowman1 7th January 2011, 3:14 am

Im a Reality TV junkie as well... (its my guilty pleasure Embarassed)

Jershey Shore was CUUUUH-RAZY! I can only imagine what the rest of the season is going to be like.

- I have a feeling Snooki and Deena arent going to be friends by the end of the season b/c of Vinny

- I didnt like the way Ron went off on Deena, his reaction was unnecessary and way over the top

- Deena is a HOT MESS! lol but its refreshing to see a new face

- So sick of Ronnie and Sam... wish they would just leave each other alone. They hate each other just as much as they love each other... Too toxic lol

- Loves me some Pauly, his facial expressions are HILARIOUS!

- JWoww's reaction to seeing Sammi when she went upstairs was too funny!

Okay, Im gonna stop cuz I could go on forever... Laughing
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 7th January 2011, 12:08 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Im a Reality TV junkie as well... (its my guilty pleasure Embarassed)

Jershey Shore was CUUUUH-RAZY! I can only imagine what the rest of the season is going to be like.

- I have a feeling Snooki and Deena arent going to be friends by the end of the season b/c of Vinny

- I didnt like the way Ron went off on Deena, his reaction was unnecessary and way over the top

- Deena is a HOT MESS! lol but its refreshing to see a new face

- So sick of Ronnie and Sam... wish they would just leave each other alone. They hate each other just as much as they love each other... Too toxic lol

- Loves me some Pauly, his facial expressions are HILARIOUS!

- JWoww's reaction to seeing Sammi when she went upstairs was too funny!

Okay, Im gonna stop cuz I could go on forever... Laughing

lol totally agree Laughing
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 9th January 2011, 4:01 am

whats up chick-a-dees.....

okay....i just want to update my hair name. Recentley on a post in general it ask "whats ur hair name"? I replied Obsession after asking my bf his opinon but i was thinking....i dont dig that name...ya dig???
Iy just dosent fit her....so i changing her name!!! Yep...went to the court house and everything..lol

***BOOSKI LUV***

nOW...THATS FREAKIN FITS PERFECTLY

...IM JUST SAYIN....
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 9th January 2011, 4:45 am

lol love the name!!

and about jersery shore!! I think sammie is sooo freakin dumb..she acts like she so big and bad BUT it didnt seem that way when jenny knocked the s$%^ out her lol..and she wouldn't have even came downstrais if ron didnt get up first..she would of sat her boring sprung behind in that bed listening to all Denna's talking..she clings to Ron like a baby breast feeding...

rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 9th January 2011, 4:51 am

rayray19 wrote:lol love the name!!

and about jersery shore!! I think sammie is sooo freakin dumb..she acts like she so big and bad BUT it didnt seem that way when jenny knocked the s$%^ out her lol..and she wouldn't have even came downstrais if ron didnt get up first..she would of sat her boring sprung behind in that bed listening to all Denna's talking..she clings to Ron like a baby breast feeding...

Child dont even get me started on fake whack a$$ sammi...and whats sad i use to like her..even last season when all that mess went down i liked her. But now???? I dont know what had happened but she can suck a duck now...lol. I actually feel bad for Ronnie...
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 11th January 2011, 8:42 pm

Sup sup sup ladies.....

a few weeks ago i FINALLY bought some castor oil from walgreens. At first i was like "Damn..." this stuff is thick. I wasnt sure if i just add it to my hair or my edges or my ends or my scalp... Suspect

So since i been doing flat twist since the beginning of the year and been re twisting my hair before bed i just went ahead and put it on my ends, after i spray water and put my Olive Cream Hairdess to my hair. And i put it on my edges and i can totally tell there is a difference.

ALREADY!!!!

after only about 2 weeks of us ei see my edge are getting fuller.....I think i love me some castor oil. I guess i will go to GNC and buy the big bottle of Plama Christi...

(when i first started to use the Castor oil)
~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Casn110

~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Casn210

(After a couple of weeks)
~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Casy310

~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Casy210

~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Casy110

Even though its thick it dont leave my hair will an oily feel,unlike if i use EVOO on my dry hair( but i love it with my deep condish!!!) And it has a little bit of hold, but if it's humid it will swell....but instead of totally fro'ing out , my curl still have some sort of definition.

Yea!!!!!

Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce THE BAD GIRLS CLUB bounce bounce bounce

hmmm....was alright.

THe intro was freakin nuts!! And that was just 2 weeks from now. And from the looks of it, there gonna be a whole lotta new girls this season. I notice that these chicks are quick to put thier hands on ya....whats up with that???? I a chick push me, trust it going to be alot more then pushing going down ya dig.

I havent "bond" with the girls yet so i really dont what to say about each of them
BUT Jade....why did u go home on the second day...that was just a waste of time.....

anywho hopeful that the season will be entertaining What a Face
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 11th January 2011, 10:43 pm

Good job on the castor oil! Glad that it's working for you, it was to thick for me and I didn't care for the smell to much either.

BGC... smh... wasn't what I thought it was going to be for the first episode. The intro was awesome though, but so far I'm not really feeling any of the girls. Hopefully it'll get better.

Are you going to watch the premier of the The Game tonight?!?? Cant wait!!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 12th January 2011, 2:47 am

my stupid campus doesn't have the oxygen channel for some reason..so im about to go watch it right now on the computer..

and I saw the game tonight omg!! this season is going to be goood!!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 18th January 2011, 11:42 pm

Ahhhh

Thank you curly nikki for posting about pre pooing and detangling methods bc both has been weighing heaving on my mind. If u read my regime post u will notice that i say that i pre poo with canola oil.

Yeah i said it! Canola oil...the kid that maybe in ur kitchen cabinet. I have nada but good things to say. It leave my hair soft and again help with detangling. It's nice...it really is....u should try it!!! But i read all the blogs about canola oil and the how it conditions ur hair..but i wanna try something different. Like grape seed oil! I remember when i was transitioning i used pantene shampoo (them one with grape seed oil of course) and my hair absolutely loved it, Even tho i have not bought it since being completely natural. I went grocery shopping the other day and in the section of my local Winn-Dixie i spotted a cute little green glass bottle with the words, that was large italic print, GRAPE SEED OIL....and the price was cheap!!!

I was like a kids in a candy store...brain screaming i want i want!!!!!!

But i decided not to buy. I am trying to keep my pj-ism under control. Plus canola never gave me a problem so i decided to do research online. I googled and yahooed and binged grape seed oil. seen nothing but gre3at things so why not go and buy it!!!

I will use it as a pre poo next wash day. If it gives me the same results as canola..i going back...it's cheaper!!!!!!

(not to side track but i was wondering..is it bad that i just use oil and no butters. I mean oil has been doing good by me so far.....so??????)

Oh and other news....i close to the end of my conditioner stash...my pj is kicking into drive!!!!! Here the stuff i would like to buy.....
Oragnix Coconut Milk Conditioner
Organix Shea Butter Conditioner
HE Totally Twisted
Pantene Curly moisturizing conditioner
Garnier Fructis triple nutrition conditioner

but like i said i going to try and keep the pj under control, so i will buy 2 of the conditner out of my list.But i have one full bottle left so......i gotta wait.....Smile

But Aussie moist is a def must buy bc of the versatility.

I been doing a braid out since Thursday. I told my self that i was going to do bantu knot out but i wasnt feeling it and i was not feeling the flat twist any more so i did...ummm...cornrows..if u will.

Post pics later

and reality tv post later too...Jersey Shore And Bad girls club!!!

And Rupaul is back tis coming monday woot!
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 18th January 2011, 11:47 pm

rayray19 wrote:my stupid campus doesn't have the oxygen channel for some reason..so im about to go watch it right now on the computer..

and I saw the game tonight omg!! this season is going to be goood!!!

i dont really watch regular tv anymore...lol

it reality or nada

is that bad...but i wish that they will bring back girlfriends( with toni childs!!!!)
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th January 2011, 6:55 pm

I thought canola oil would be less expensive than grapeseed. If it works for you, I say keep using it.

Cool re: castor oil & filling in your edges.

LOL @ going to file your hair's name, love it!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 24th January 2011, 8:07 pm

ladies ladies ladies...

I had that itch ya'll...... and i damn sure scratch the hell out of it!!!!

I let me product junkie roam free this weekend. If u read my earlier posting it said that i will not purchase any hair care products until i run out of what i had. But i couldnt ...most couldnt... deny my curiosity or hair any longer. I stood in the hair aisle at Walgreens and BSS, reading every bottle, smelling every scent, admiring the curly hair beauties that decorated the merchandise.My heart beat fast like a kid at a toy store. My brain racing a mile a minute trying to remember all the research i did on hair and products online and at the same time not wanting to buy any bull crap!!! Plus i wanted to try to stay as natural as my wallet allowed.

::Things i bought and what they did for me. (keep in mind this the first time using MOST of the products listed)::

*Organix Teatree Mint Shampoo (SLS Free and Paraben Free) - hmmmm.....this is a hard one. BC my other shampoo, Gariner Fructis Triple Nutrition cream shampoo, have my hair soft. The tretree was a bit drying but maybe bs this dosent hair cones and all the stuff. But made my curls pop...and it's natural. Maybe i will dilute with something. EVOO??? h2o??????

*Suave naturals coconut conditioner- Used with my Canola oil as a pre poo. Did what i needed to do....worth a dollar. No more....no less

*Garnier Fructis Pure Clean conditioner (No Cones No Paraben No dye)- uber thick. weird smell. Leave hair soft . It's natural...it was cool. I not in love yet tho.

*Africa Best Organics hair mayonnaise-was on clearance!!!!!! Olive Oil base and have proteins. Has mineral oil (OH NO!!!!!!!) but did very nice for a deep condish

*ORS shea butter green tea hair dress- use to re braid my hair at night....nice so far.

*Murray Loc-Lock Gel- I bought it for my twist i going to do next month. Smells good and has natural ingredients

~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Produc10

whew...i know right?? i done....lol. I been doing a braid out for the past two weeks and this is going to be added to my go to style book. I fast and easy...keep my hair looking neat...as long as i keep her moisturize and braid when i sleep at night. I LOVE IT

and i been looking to do a different wash routine....but have not gotten it down packed...not just yet, but when i get it prefect u guys will be the first to know!!!

After washing and dc'ing my hair
~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Wash110
~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Wash210
(them curls is popping a uncle luke video)

My braids or cownrows or whatever
~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Fb110
~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Fb210

Braid Out
~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Cg110
~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Cg210

And i did my nails....i used midnight magic and gold frenzy on top
~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Bgnail10

i holla

j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 27th January 2011, 12:08 am

lol doesn't it feel good to let your inner PJ roam every now and then?? Your braid out looks so good!!! You inspired me to try a flat twist out for tomorrow!! I hope it turns out ok, but if not, ehh it'll probably be pulled into a puff lol

SN-what brand of nail polish is that? Its so pretty
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 28th January 2011, 9:32 am

mstokes2008 wrote:lol doesn't it feel good to let your inner PJ roam every now and then?? Your braid out looks so good!!! You inspired me to try a flat twist out for tomorrow!! I hope it turns out ok, but if not, ehh it'll probably be pulled into a puff lol

SN-what brand of nail polish is that? Its so pretty

lmao....yes it did feel good! I think the ppl thought i was plotting to steal or something how long i in there...lol. Embarassed thank u. Glad i could inspire u. I bet it will come out prefect. I wanna see!!!!

SN- I used Covergirl.....thank u Very Happy
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 5th February 2011, 9:00 pm

Hey ya'll

So i twist my hair on February 1 and challenge myself to keep them in for the whole month. That means not re twisting or washing. Just let my hair be left alone for the whole month. I hope my scalp is alright cause around week two, Booski Luv is known to get a little itchy. So instead of putting castor oil on my scalp every night i will be doing it maybe twice a week and hopefully that will help with itching part. My hair gets wash every week like clock work and i love wash day cause i can actually play and love on my hair aka Booski Luv.

Too keep control of frizz...i tie a scarf around my hair when i take showers and it plait it up before i good to bed. Adding little bit of castor oil to my ends. I hope everything goes cool this month. I did twist before but i had to wash and retwist bc 1) my scalp was itchy and 2) my hair was really frizzed out ( plus i missed my curls!!!!)

Hope everything is good...i'll keep posting every week with pics and keep track of how everything is going.

Oh before i good the products i used....
Aussie moist for leave in
(Air dry in cornrows to stretch hair w/o heat Smile )
Apply Olive Cream and Shea Butter & green tea hairdress
Twist with Murray's Loc- Lock gel (i'm in love...made hair shrink alittle...but thats cool with me. No flaking and hair feels soft ...not gel like at all)

Week 1

~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 Twist_10

~~~J. Kink~~~ !!stay twisted!! - Page 2 T1110
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th February 2011, 9:19 pm

twist look good! You can do it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 5th February 2011, 9:30 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:twist look good! You can do it!

THANX!!!

i hope i can too.... i told myself that if i happen to take it down in case of an "emergency" , it wouldnt be the end of the world.
But i would love to see how my hair do???? shedding , breakage, frizz, health
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2