CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for setting creams for FLEXIs

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions for setting creams for FLEXIs Empty Suggestions for setting creams for FLEXIs

Post by iya2 17th December 2010, 2:08 pm

Hello All.
My name is Rioke and my hair is very tightly curled and getting softer each day. I have been natural about five year or more (have not been counting). I typically braid my hair and hardly wear it out but decided to care for it myself for three months straight. I cut it so its even and did a deep condition in the salon about month ago. Been wearing twist outs and fros ... and so far so good.

I am going out tonight and tmoro (@ day party) and I wanna do my own mowhawk with flexis on top. My hair is three inches pulled straight and i have major shrinkag when wet (Im cool with that!).

I need advice on what to use for the set.

Currently i use unref. Shea, coconut and olive oil and it does well. I also have the shea moisture products at home and use sparingly. I have some old MJ products as well. What is best for a good set for 4b hair? I dont have a dryer so I will be air drying ....

Please lemme know.
Thanks!!
iya2
iya2

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for setting creams for FLEXIs Empty Re: Suggestions for setting creams for FLEXIs

Post by dyamonds10 17th December 2010, 7:06 pm

i have used

1. kckt, avg, and butter

2. ecostyler gel (olive oil) and butter...then oil to take down

i like #2 the best so far
dyamonds10
dyamonds10

http://www.simplylove-leigh.webs.com

Back to top Go down