CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hydratherma Naturals

+3
naturalwoman32
letha
kimc
7 posters

Go down

Hydratherma Naturals  Empty Hydratherma Naturals

Post by kimc 1st December 2010, 3:55 pm

If you have used Hydratherma Naturals, which product and what are your thoughts?

Thank you
kimc
kimc

http://imakinkygurl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Hydratherma Naturals  Empty Re: Hydratherma Naturals

Post by letha 3rd December 2010, 3:09 pm

I used the moisturizer and love it, it kept my hair moisturized.. This was when I was relaxed since transitioning I haven't used the product. I got a sample of her conditioner but never used it..

I also use the hair folical I didn't notice anything special with my hair when I used that
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalwoman32 13th December 2010, 2:10 pm

@letha

I read good review about her products but your right I used the hair folical since I am in the transitioning phase but havent seen a difference. Sad
naturalwoman32
naturalwoman32

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 13th December 2010, 3:17 pm

naturalwoman32 wrote:@letha

I read good review about her products but your right I used the hair folical since I am in the transitioning phase but havent seen a difference. Sad

To be honest not sure what its suppose to do but whenever you see her do a video she always uses it.. Maybe I should have used it longer than what I did
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 13th December 2010, 4:55 pm

I've used the entire line (except the newest product and the heat protector), but here are my thoughts on the products I like.

Moisture and Protein DC - they really help to soften and moisturize the hair
Growth lotion and oil - smell great and are nice and thick without being greasy

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by reggiestr 6th January 2011, 1:33 pm

LaToya28 wrote:I've used the entire line (except the newest product and the heat protector), but here are my thoughts on the products I like.

Moisture and Protein DC - they really help to soften and moisturize the hair
Growth lotion and oil - smell great and are nice and thick without being greasy

LaToya28 you're right. Since I've been using the products for awhile, I would totally agree with that.

Since I'm a fine-haired curly, my stylist tells me I can use the protein. However, the p.j. in me has returned and I have moved on to Oyin products. Hydratherma is great for the protein and their oil and lotion are good. But Oyin kicks butt when it comes to moisture in my hair. I'm working out a regime to include both lines.

reggiestr

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 6th January 2011, 5:36 pm

I hear great things about the line... I'm too cheap to purchase.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 1st February 2011, 8:49 pm

I was just looking at this line. And wondering???? I have thin curls also and was wondering what I can do to thicken them up or something. When I twist, I see scalp, when I coil, I see scalp, when I braid, i see lots of scalp. Would that be a protein deficiency? I was thinking it was a inheritated thing since I've always dealt with this. Plus the age factor, we do get slimmer on top with age.....
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 1st February 2011, 9:33 pm

MissyCee wrote:I was just looking at this line. And wondering???? I have thin curls also and was wondering what I can do to thicken them up or something. When I twist, I see scalp, when I coil, I see scalp, when I braid, i see lots of scalp. Would that be a protein deficiency? I was thinking it was a inheritated thing since I've always dealt with this. Plus the age factor, we do get slimmer on top with age.....
I for one have hereditary thinning areas but since not using chemicals on my hair and finding CN I have learned that protein & moisturizer are what is needed to produce thicker hair.
Check out this link, it's very informative. The Fine Art of Moisture & Protein Balance I was clueless about protein. When getting perms/relaxers I only had protein treatments when I was experiencing some type of damage. I now know that I need to add protein to MY regimen for thicker hair.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 1st February 2011, 9:54 pm

thanks, I will check it ou.....
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by reggiestr 1st February 2011, 10:04 pm

MissyCee wrote:I was just looking at this line. And wondering???? I have thin curls also and was wondering what I can do to thicken them up or something. When I twist, I see scalp, when I coil, I see scalp, when I braid, i see lots of scalp. Would that be a protein deficiency? I was thinking it was a inheritated thing since I've always dealt with this. Plus the age factor, we do get slimmer on top with age.....

my sister, who went natural a year, had a similar problem. your problem could be a deeper issue than a moisture & protein balance if you're seeing a lot of scalp. it could be an internal issue.

she tried this natural supplement for hair loss and it helped her tremendously. once i saw what it did for her, i decided to take it even thought i wasn't having a scalp problem. it did help my hair to grow in a little thicker and stronger.
http://www.naturalwellbeing.com/products/hair-growth

reggiestr

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 1st February 2011, 10:06 pm

Great article, and I have most right here. I will try to moisture and protein. I never thought it might be something so simple. Thanks!!! Will post after a few applications if there are changes.
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down