CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone used any Hydratherma Naturals Products?

4 posters

Go down

Has anyone used any Hydratherma Naturals Products? Empty Has anyone used any Hydratherma Naturals Products?

Post by crvng4mr 20th April 2010, 12:26 pm

I just came across a card I got awhile back and looked at the website for Hydratherma Naturals. It looks good even though it is not CG but I think would work as a modified CG. Just wanted to know if anyone here has already tried it or currently using these products. The website by the way is healthyhairjourney.com.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used any Hydratherma Naturals Products? Empty Re: Has anyone used any Hydratherma Naturals Products?

Post by PrettyBrownEyes718 22nd April 2010, 1:59 pm

Hey Very Happy I used the moisturizer and her moisture boosting conditioner. Her moisturizer is pretty good, not sure if the price is enough for me to repurchase though. But I loved the moisture boosting conditioner. If you are against cones her conditioners may not be for you though. I did notice in her youtube videos she does clarify every week. So, thats probably how she deals with cones.
PrettyBrownEyes718
PrettyBrownEyes718

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used any Hydratherma Naturals Products? Empty Re: Has anyone used any Hydratherma Naturals Products?

Post by LaToya28 22nd April 2010, 4:32 pm

I used the line when I was relaxed and I liked the protein condish, leave-in and moisturizer. I will revisit the line soon. You can order the trial sizes at this link:

http://www.healthyhairjourney.com/untitled11.html

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 22nd April 2010, 6:55 pm

Thank you ladies. I am still deciding wether I want to try it due to the cones.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by reggiestr 1st May 2010, 9:28 am

Thanks LaToya28 for the link to the trial size products. I was shocked to see that I could buy the whole line for $25 to try out. Every hair product company should do that. I placed an order after seeing the entire website and can't wait. Hopefully the products will work well on my hair.

reggiestr

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 4th May 2010, 3:09 pm

You're welcome! Mine should be here in the next couple days.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down