CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassia vs. Henna

3 posters

Go down

Cassia vs. Henna Empty Cassia vs. Henna

Post by Curly83 27th October 2009, 2:37 pm

I've read many good things about Henna and Cassia. I love my jet black hair and don't want to part with it just yet. Do you accomplish the same effects from Cassia without the coloring? For instance, does it over time loosens your curls as the Henna does?

I've tried the Amla treatment twice and can't say that I love it. It drys hard and can take forever to rinse out. Also, I still have tons of frizz in the back and not as much curl definition as I would like. I've cut out proteins for a week now, since I think my hair is protein sensitive. My ends are brittle and dry, so I'm looking for something that will condition my hair and strength my ends. A little elongation wouldn't hurt either.

Curly83

Back to top Go down

Cassia vs. Henna Empty Re: Cassia vs. Henna

Post by Dricka 5th November 2009, 9:59 pm

BUMP! I too would like to try Henna for all of the benifits EXCEPT the color. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to add a little color, but not quite yet. I read about Cassia at http://www.hennaforhair.com and would like to know if they have the same benifits.
Dricka
Dricka

Back to top Go down

Post by satindoll 6th November 2009, 4:28 pm

Cassia's effects are similar to that of Henna, but they don't last as long as Henna does, so you would have to use Cassia more often like once a week/two weeks instead of once a month like you would do with Henna. It also doesn't really loosen your hair as much as Henna would.

I use Cassia right now because I still have permanent color in my hair, but as soon as it grows out, I'll be using Henna.

HTH [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
satindoll
satindoll

http://public.fotki.com/buttaflyy23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down