CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cute transitioning styles?

+9
Ambitious_Tiff
krissyc39
naturallyu
MsAkira
cha_phylicia
Tylersmom
Jazzyrin
Naturally Esq
aprilj90
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cute transitioning styles? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute transitioning styles?

Post by NaturalDOctor2Be 18th February 2011, 3:08 am

Ambitious_Tiff wrote:Hey April! I wear my hair in twists for 4-5 days at a time covered by a scarf and hat b/c its been cold here. When I take them out they look so cute! I put the twists in on wash day and keep the ends in rollers for at least a day. I use very tiny rollers so the curl holds for a while. Like some of the other girls suggested, you may want to pin the twists up until you're ready to take them out. Mine usually come out something like this (Sorry, I was doing a length check for a challenge):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awe Krissy! You are too cute!

Your hair is the bomb.com! I love it!! I just did my first 2-strand twists tonite! I hope it turns out cute.
NaturalDOctor2Be
NaturalDOctor2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 18th February 2011, 5:52 pm

Lol @ the bomb.com! Thank you. I do put quite a bit of time into it! Very Happy Make sure you post a pic of your results!! What did you do in your avi?? Your hair already looks cute, lol!
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalcam 19th February 2011, 1:55 am

All of you ladies have such beautiful hair....I'm loving all of the different options....I'm in my 4th month...and so far the style that have like the most is the one in my profile pic...how i achieve this is to detangle the hair with a wide tooth comb and Kinky Curly's leave in conditioner/moisturizer....

I part my hair from ear to ear and do about 5 2 strand twists in the back, 1 in the front for a bang, and approx 4-5 2 strand twists on the right, and 4-5 2 strand twists on the left. I bantu knot all of these braids and tie on a silk scarf until they are mostly dry or until I'm ready to go out.

Then I undo the braids carefully to avoid any breakage and I finger comb through the curls and go....that's it....
naturalcam
naturalcam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 21st February 2011, 7:55 pm

I am still trying to get the hang of the bko. I get figure out how to get it to hold more than a few hours. Any suggestions?
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2