CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominican hair products

3 posters

Go down

Dominican hair products Empty Dominican hair products

Post by naturallynola 8th November 2010, 10:39 am

I have been trying to expand my horizons and investigate the Dominican Hair products, especially since I have heard so much about Lacio Lacio. The problem is I have read the ingredients on a gazillion products, but every one I have read about has mineral oil, parabens, and/or cones. Some have one or 2 of these ingredients and some have all 3 Sad If anyone knows of a Dominican hair product (pref. condish) without these or any of those ingredients on the "harsh" list, please post. Thanks

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Dominican hair products Empty Re: Dominican hair products

Post by letha 8th November 2010, 11:11 am

I was just looking and most of the ingredients contain Mineral Oil and Petroleum..I have used Dominican Conditioners b4 and the ones I used has Mineral Oil in it.. I am still looking for you.. If some don't contain mineral oil or petroleum it contains other ingredients I am not sure about
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 8th November 2010, 11:15 am

Ok, Letha. I appreciate it!

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 8th November 2010, 1:10 pm

This is one but some of the ingredients just not sure about:

CrecePelo no Mineral Oil or PetroleumIngredients:Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Gliceryl Monoestearate, Behentrimonium Chloride Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben. Laurel, Nettle, Arnica, Bardana, Watercress, Calendula, Ivy, Manzanilla, Lemon, Pine, Roomero, Capuchina, Salvia, Tioxolana, Milk of Cotton, Fibro Activates

LaBomba
Ingredients: Purified Water, Chloride Ammonium of Cetiltrimetilo, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Higuereta Oil, Cetil Alcohol, Proteins, Aromatic Spices, Sole of Shoe, Seeds Extracts, Boil Aromatic, Glycerin, Propileno Glycol-Nitro-1, 3 Dioxane, Fragrance, Color Free.

I looked up the Chloride ammonuim but didn't get anything that made sense..

La Plancha

Ingredients:
Deionized water, behentimonium methosulphate, cetyl alcohol, propanotriol, cetyl trimethyl ammonium chloride, ciclomethicone, PPG-3 benzyl, eter mirystate, dimethicone, propilene glycol, hidrolized silk protein, fragrance, lanoline, decyl oleate, metyl/propilparaben, ceramide, panthenol, citric acid.

Some people swear by these just a lof of ingredients I am unsure of

letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 8th November 2010, 5:32 pm

Cones and parabens galore and some other things I wouldn't want in my hair! I suspect that is just the way it is with these products. Well, Letha, we did try, didn't we. I hope some of the Dominican ladies will weigh in if they know of a product that is more "natural"

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebbe 21st February 2011, 11:51 pm

Most of these products contain pretty much the same thing. They are good though, but that's the downside of using them.

Bebbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down