CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG CHOP

3 posters

Go down

BIG CHOP Empty BIG CHOP

Post by SamMcFly57 25th November 2009, 3:23 pm

Hey Everyone,

My name is Sam, and i want to do the Big chop today. Mainly because today is my birthday and I just turned 19 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. But the day before this I woke up and said i wanna do the big chop, I figured let me wait a day to do it, so it can land on my birthday, that way its my birthday and hair anniversary [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

My question to you ladies is what is the instructional step for cutting of my relaxed ends, Do I deep condition and during that cut it off..... I just need help with knowing the process of how to do it Smile
Since I want to do it today I would be so thrilled if you guys could give me the steps or even a video link

Thank YOU [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SamMcFly57
SamMcFly57

Location : Bloomington, In (Indiana University- IU) for college AND Indianapolis, IN for home

Back to top Go down

BIG CHOP Empty Re: BIG CHOP

Post by natty2b 25th November 2009, 3:50 pm

i find that when i shampoo, the distinction between my natural and relaxed hair are the clearest. Especially in the front where you can hardly tell the difference. You can go that way if u like, i use castile soap.

If it noticeable when your hair is just wet, you can opt for a co-wash leaving some conditioner in.

lets know how it went.
natty2b
natty2b

Back to top Go down

Post by HappigocurliJenn 25th November 2009, 11:40 pm

I did my BC with dry hair. I couldn't wait another moment and chopped it off. I would have been much easier wet but my line of demarcation was clear enough to do it dry. Happy BC'ing!! dance
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down