CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to keep your hair moisturized in a weave???

3 posters

Go down

How to keep your hair moisturized in a weave??? Empty How to keep your hair moisturized in a weave???

Post by tpayne22 3rd November 2010, 2:53 pm

I have decided to go natural and already four months in. I normally put a partial sew in when I am in school to cut down on hair care which is what I have right now. SO for the hair left out , I normally moisturize my scalp and new growth however my hair is still really dry and matted. I use a olive oil leave in conditioner and organics hair fertilizer for my scalp, which is always really dry. ( I've always had dry scalp issues ) Is there anything else I can use to help my problem??
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

How to keep your hair moisturized in a weave??? Empty Re: How to keep your hair moisturized in a weave???

Post by dyamonds10 3rd November 2010, 10:44 pm

mix in an applicator bottle: aloe vera juice, oil (of your choice), and essential oils. Apply at night. It will keep your hair moisturized!
dyamonds10
dyamonds10

http://www.simplylove-leigh.webs.com

Back to top Go down

How to keep your hair moisturized in a weave??? Empty Re: How to keep your hair moisturized in a weave???

Post by tpayne22 3rd November 2010, 11:12 pm

Thanks I will give that a try!!
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

Post by tpayne22 5th November 2010, 7:17 pm

I wanted to thank you for the suggestion! I tried it last night and wow what a difference I couldn't keep my hands out of my head. My hair is so soft and great as the winter season is approaching. I love how refreshing it makes my braids and scalp feel at the crown. THanks again!
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

Post by jadore04 13th February 2011, 2:21 pm

hey i stumbled on this post and I am having some issues with how to wash my natural hair underneath the weave.... the stylist that braided my hair did them rather small and its hard to get in between the tracks... my head is itching like crazy!! I dont know what to do:( any suggestions dymonds10? or anyone else?
jadore04
jadore04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down