CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***iculukin** Finally I made it on over

3 posters

Go down

***iculukin** Finally I made it on over Empty ***iculukin** Finally I made it on over

Post by iculukin 30th October 2010, 12:56 pm

First I love curlyNikki you guys are great!

I have been meaning to start a curl journey but there were so many things holding me back... well i had a lot of excuses!!! So let see where do I start? I use to get perms all the from a kid to i was about 25. My hair was alway thick and I swear i am tender headed when I dont have a perm. Needless to say I kept getting perms and my hair never really grew past shoulder length. I was also tired of my hair breaking off. I am so happy to have found this site is like my second home along with facebook! I finally got a new camera so I have lots of pictures to post!!!

My hair:
I dont hair and I have a love hate relationship at times... its like having a child. I dont understand how she likes one thing and then hate it the next.... not to mention the hassle of combing and grooming the hair and the wash process... I love styling but not the washing and combing. I am still learning what my hair likes and dislikes are... but we are working through it!!!

Why did I got natural?
I love doing new things with my hair and i wanted to cut it off not really thinking of going natural but I liked the waves and all the guys were jealous of my weaves...lol so I kept it short then when it was growing out I loved the curls! So i stayed natural.

My favorite hairstyle is twist any kind of twist, I am currently trying new ways to do twist! I have twisted with yarn and this time I used this water wave hair. I like the look for the water wave hair (i have pictures with them) I also like flat twist i love coming up with designs and doing them!

My current length is shoulder collar bone length my hair goal is APL!

I guess there is more I could say but I want to post my pictures I ho

hope you guys enjoy them! I will hit you guys up with more information soon!!

[img][/img]

Last edited by iculukin on 30th October 2010, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pictures)
iculukin
iculukin

Back to top Go down

***iculukin** Finally I made it on over Empty Re: ***iculukin** Finally I made it on over

Post by CrissyQ 30th October 2010, 1:04 pm

I cant see the pictures, but welcome to curlstreet.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

***iculukin** Finally I made it on over Empty Re: ***iculukin** Finally I made it on over

Post by iculukin 30th October 2010, 1:24 pm

okay so here it is I messed up on pictures but I think I got it now!!! I hope this works now!!!!

***iculukin** Finally I made it on over Gedc1616
Water wave twist in a ponywater wave
***iculukin** Finally I made it on over Gedc1614
water wave twist back of hair (im still perfecting this style)
***iculukin** Finally I made it on over Gedc1613
water wave twist
***iculukin** Finally I made it on over 2010-014
Yarn twist (my favorite)
***iculukin** Finally I made it on over 2010-015
flat twist
***iculukin** Finally I made it on over 2010-016
flat twist and pin curls

iculukin
iculukin

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th October 2010, 8:23 pm

Welcome to curl street. Nice pics!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down