CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon - Baby in Spring

3 posters

Go down

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon - Baby in Spring Empty Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon - Baby in Spring

Post by ChrsLvsBks 28th October 2010, 5:41 pm

I am happy for them. I used to love Nick's show on Nickolodeon, and I enjoy Mariah's music. I hope they have a healthy baby this spring.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon - Baby in Spring Empty Re: Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon - Baby in Spring

Post by yacoomba 28th October 2010, 10:44 pm

I know I'm happy for them too even though there was speculation for awhile going around (months), she stated this is her second pregnancy with him and the first was a couple of months after they got married (she miscarried). She said she took it really hard and wanted to remain private for as long as possible about the baby this time. Congrats to the couple!
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon - Baby in Spring Empty Re: Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon - Baby in Spring

Post by natural83 29th October 2010, 2:59 am

Yeah, I heard this news today! Im very happy for them, cuz she has been trying hard, and from what she said on her interview, she'd had a miscarriage a while back! So im sure that was stressful and probably one of the reasons they waited to actually come out to the public, even though Mariah clearly looked pregnant! But yes, Im happy for them! Im sure their child will be adorable!

Sidenote: Im super excited about Mariah's new Christmas album coming out next week too! Her original Christmas album was THE BOMB! So I know this one should be worth the buy!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down