CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best site for ordering oils,butters,and EO's !

4 posters

Go down

Best site for ordering oils,butters,and EO's ! Empty Best site for ordering oils,butters,and EO's !

Post by gemofacurlgirl 17th October 2010, 11:20 am

Hey ladies I need your help I want to get the most bang for my buck , so I'm really interested in buying from a whole sale type of place online ! I want to get a few essential oils, some johoba oil, avocado oil, castor oil , some mango butter and shea butter . I have looked at wholesale suppliers plus but I want to compare to other sites . Thank You in advance !
gemofacurlgirl
gemofacurlgirl

Back to top Go down

Best site for ordering oils,butters,and EO's ! Empty Re: Best site for ordering oils,butters,and EO's !

Post by tiashaunteé 17th October 2010, 10:03 pm

Contact buttersnbars.com and see if they are willing to do wholesale. That's the only online site I am comfortable ordering from.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Best site for ordering oils,butters,and EO's ! Empty Re: Best site for ordering oils,butters,and EO's !

Post by lolakinkz 20th October 2010, 2:15 pm

try Camdengrey.com
lolakinkz
lolakinkz

https://www.youtube.com/user/lolakinkz

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 20th October 2010, 6:19 pm

jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down