CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pura Body Naturals (Black Friday Deals & Steals inside) Amazon & Brazilian based oils & butters

4 posters

Go down

Pura Body Naturals (Black Friday Deals & Steals inside) Amazon & Brazilian based oils & butters Empty Pura Body Naturals (Black Friday Deals & Steals inside) Amazon & Brazilian based oils & butters

Post by taboo88 17th November 2010, 4:56 pm

Early Black Friday Sale (now until 11/30)
$15 Sample pack Try out out products straight from the Amazon without commiting to a full size.

• MuruMuru Moisture Milk
  • Cupuacu Hair Butter
  • Sapote Hair Lotion
  • Amazon Hair and Body Butter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Friday November 26, 2010 (6 am-11:59 pm)

• 10.00 MuruMuru Moisture Milk,
  • 25% off all butter (cupuacu body butter, cupuacu hair butter, amazon hair and body butter, mango tea scalp butter)
  • 10.00 Sapote Hair Lotion

Cyber Monday Sale November 29, 2010
Make up Monday all colors will be $4.00[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Happy shopping and saving!
www.purabodynaturals.com
taboo88
taboo88

Back to top Go down

Pura Body Naturals (Black Friday Deals & Steals inside) Amazon & Brazilian based oils & butters Empty Re: Pura Body Naturals (Black Friday Deals & Steals inside) Amazon & Brazilian based oils & butters

Post by mahoganytresses 19th November 2010, 10:38 pm

These products seem very interesting. Especially the cupuacu hair butter. Anybody tried this line?
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Pura Body Naturals (Black Friday Deals & Steals inside) Amazon & Brazilian based oils & butters Empty Re: Pura Body Naturals (Black Friday Deals & Steals inside) Amazon & Brazilian based oils & butters

Post by NylaCoils 19th November 2010, 11:26 pm

I have tried and love the hair milk! very moisturizing! INDEED!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 20th November 2010, 12:58 am

NylaCoils wrote:I have tried and love the hair milk! very moisturizing! INDEED!

I think I want to try that too! My Black Friday list is getting longer and longer!
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 23rd November 2010, 1:09 am

Taboo, thxs for posting. The hair milk looks very intriguing. Nyla, how did you use it-- leave-in, refresher? Let us know your experience with it.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 23rd November 2010, 1:16 am

Man, I got excited before I reviewed the ingredient list and saw an ingredient that caught my eye, phenoxyethanol, and then I went to my regular source. If anyone is interested: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ingredient.php?ingred06=704811

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down