CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna question for curly nikki

Go down

Henna question for curly nikki Empty Henna question for curly nikki

Post by aero21 22nd November 2009, 6:33 pm

Hi Nikki!
I have been frequenting your site for a little while now. I am very interested in hennaing, but also very apprehensive. I watched your henna pictorial to get some info, frequented the hair boards as well as the wealth of information at hennaforhair.com
I really want to take the Henna plunge but since I transitioning to natural and henna is permanent it worries me a bit. I have a few questions and hopefully you won't mind answering them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1. do you allow your henna to sit overnight or do you apply it immedately(it seemed from your pictorial that you apply it immediately)
2. Do you apply amla to your henna? I have read that you do, but did not see it mentioned in your pictorial.
3. I noticed that you recommend henna from mehandiskinart.com(sp?) or butters-n-bars so I assume that the quality of there henna is just as good as henna for hair(Catherine's?). Is this assumption correct? or did you switch over b/c I read that you are now using punjabi prime which Is what I would like to use but is only available @hennaforhair
4. You said you only order henna from the foil pouch not the cellophane, when ordering mine how can I ensure that it is in a foil pouch?
5..what exactly is your henna recipe? if you dont mind sharing.
Thank you very much!! and any tips& tricks that you would share are welcomed

aero21

Back to top Go down

Henna question for curly nikki Empty Re: Henna question for curly nikki

Post by aero21 23rd November 2009, 2:53 am

************update******
I visited mehndiskinart.com and found the answers to questions # 3&4.
If you could just answer # 1,2,5 I would really appreciate it. Thanks

aero21

Back to top Go down