CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many years to achieve your length?

2 posters

Go down

How many years to achieve your length? Empty How many years to achieve your length?

Post by krys419 29th September 2010, 1:48 pm

Okay I want to see a pic of your length. If your avatar does not show it well then please post one.

i don't mean a pic of your hair flat ironed, but just a pic of your hair from a wash and go or a braid out or twist out. Also with how many years (preferably months: ex 32 months or 40 months instead of "3 years")

I would love to see some 4a but 3c and 4B/c are welcome as well.
I am 10 months into my transition. The one young woman who posted her results from 20 months growth is a 3C so my mind is telling me to achieve that length it would take me a 40 month transition which I'm sure I would have all my relaxer cut out by then Razz

So may you please post some photos? So far at my roots I have about 2 inches (about 5 inches straightened).

krys419

Back to top Go down

How many years to achieve your length? Empty Re: How many years to achieve your length?

Post by makeupvixen 29th September 2010, 3:45 pm

here's my one year natural 4a hair video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_UlLj4JbIY
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

How many years to achieve your length? Empty Re: How many years to achieve your length?

Post by krys419 29th September 2010, 8:31 pm

Thanks sooo much for this video, but I have a question!

You say your growth in one year, so the first pic in your video is that the start of the year and the last photos are the end of the year?

Also you say this is one year natural but is that including your transition period or just after you chopped it. If not may you tell me how long you transitioned for?

Your hair is finer than mine and your curls are a tad larger than mine, but this video is just what I needed.

By the way your makeup is HOT! and love your freckles :-)

krys419

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down