CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In search of a big sis....2 months post bc and at a standstill!

3 posters

Go down

In search of a big sis....2 months post bc and at a standstill! Empty In search of a big sis....2 months post bc and at a standstill!

Post by KNikW 1st September 2010, 8:29 pm

Hey ladies. I would be so grateful to have a big sis. I bc'd July 2, 2010 and was in love with my twa. I won't say I was a PJ, but I was on the verge lol. Fast forward to present-day...I'm just frustrated with my twa now. I have what seems to be 4a/b, with a few patches of 3c hair. My crown area is what really bothers me. It has no curl definition and is really hard to blend when I do a wng. It also seems extremely dry, no matter what I try. Any suggestions would be a great help! Thanks
KNikW
KNikW

Back to top Go down

In search of a big sis....2 months post bc and at a standstill! Empty Re: In search of a big sis....2 months post bc and at a standstill!

Post by KnottyKinkyMommy 1st September 2010, 11:01 pm

In regards to your dry patch, have you tried misting it with water and applying Castor Oil or Qhemet's Heavy Cream? This works for me when my 4b hair is being stubborn.
KnottyKinkyMommy
KnottyKinkyMommy

Back to top Go down

In search of a big sis....2 months post bc and at a standstill! Empty Re: In search of a big sis....2 months post bc and at a standstill!

Post by KNikW 1st September 2010, 11:35 pm

I have not tried castor oil at all (guess I need to check it out)! Thanks.
KNikW
KNikW

Back to top Go down

Post by KnottyKinkyMommy 1st September 2010, 11:42 pm

No problem Smile
KnottyKinkyMommy
KnottyKinkyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 24th September 2010, 1:42 am

I have a similar problem with the front of my hair being really loose. Wat I find that works is taking chunks of hair and twisting it with a lil product to create a curl pattern. Try different types of twists like two or three strand maybe evening try coiling it then releasing it. The point is experiment until that area looks like the rest of your hair.

Gd luck Smile
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down