CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Need of a 4b Natural Sista

2 posters

Go down

In Need of a 4b Natural Sista Empty In Need of a 4b Natural Sista

Post by Romoke-D 25th August 2010, 8:50 pm

I have been natural since November 25, 2007 but I still feel new to the natural thing. I feel as through my hair is not growing or something like that. I never had sisterly support in this area of my life and after going on 3 years, I need a sista for support. Is anyone in need of a sista?
Romoke-D
Romoke-D

Back to top Go down

In Need of a 4b Natural Sista Empty Re: In Need of a 4b Natural Sista

Post by Lynnieluve 25th August 2010, 10:27 pm

I've been natural a year now....still learning a few things myself but I have been successful in my length retention. I'm will to help.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Romoke-D 26th August 2010, 6:16 pm

Thank you! Tell me about your experience with natural hair.
Romoke-D
Romoke-D

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th August 2010, 7:13 pm

My experience so far has been GREAT!!! I owe all the credit to this forum. I learned early (around 3 or 4 months post BC) how to properly care for my hair and what works. The Chicoro Method was a hair-saver. You apply a water based product, then an oil based product, then a moisturizing product. Doing this keeps my hair moisturized for about 2 or 3 days before I have to moisturize again.

I wear two strand twist about 90-95% of the time. Protective styling has been key for me retaining length.

I still have areas I need to work on (sealing my ends) but I am loving this journey!!

I have tried a ton of products. I have found what products my hair loves but I still try new things from time to time.

My one year anniversary was on the 9th of this month. My natural journey was posted on the blog yesterday.

Click here if you want to check it out.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down