CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interracial love

+3
ChrsLvsBks
komirra
7 posters

Go down

interracial love Empty interracial love

Post by komirra 22nd August 2010, 1:58 am

So im a senior in highschool and i have recently found myself infatuated with a white junior boy. we just meet and we have hung out in a group with some mutal friends a few times, but im really starting to dig on him. do an of you think a white guy wud really like a black girl? even pay real attention to her? and how excatly do u flirt, im new to this whole dating thing?

thanks in advance! Smile
komirra
komirra

Back to top Go down

interracial love Empty Re: interracial love

Post by ChrsLvsBks 22nd August 2010, 9:48 am

Hi komirra, yes, I do think someone of another race would like a black girl. As far as flirting, when you hear him speak of something let him know you were listening by commenting. If you can, make the comment when it's the two of you. This can be when the group is getting ready to end, before the group meets, etc. Try to catch his eye and smile.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 22nd August 2010, 11:04 am

Race doesn't and shouldn't matter, especially not in this day and age. You would flirt with and date a white man just like you would a black, Asian, polka-dotted, chartreuse, or periwinkle blue man.

And I can't tell you how to flirt. Just go with the flow, and you'll learn how to do it naturally. If you just talk to him, the flirting should just come. To ask others how to flirt properly seems unoriginal and mechanical, don't you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by komirra 22nd August 2010, 1:10 pm

SummerRuby wrote:Race doesn't and shouldn't matter, especially not in this day and age. You would flirt with and date a white man just like you would a black, Asian, polka-dotted, chartreuse, or periwinkle blue man.

And I can't tell you how to flirt. Just go with the flow, and you'll learn how to do it naturally. If you just talk to him, the flirting should just come. To ask others how to flirt properly seems unoriginal and mechanical, don't you think?

Yeah i guess so but i was just wondering if there was some "tricky" science to it...
komirra
komirra

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 23rd August 2010, 11:03 am

Just be yourself and don't force it let it flow naturally he'll come around. It's about being comfy and not awkward. HTH. Good luck.

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mzbush 23rd August 2010, 1:48 pm

Some white guys like black girls, some don't. The same goes for every other race. You definitely don't want to change yourself to fit into someone else's mold. You don't want to lose yourself to please another. Just be yourself. If he digs you, great! If not, keep it moving. You're young and beautiful. There is plenty of love to go around!
Mzbush
Mzbush

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 28th August 2010, 9:01 am

Just be prepared it things do not go well (I am just being real here). He may like you but he may not want to persue anything because of his family or what his friends might think. It happened to me in highi school. I was one of a handful of blacks and I had a HUGE crush on a guy I ran track with. He would flirt with me and carry-on and when I asked him why he did not ask me out, he said "I was scared of what oters would think of me". I could understand that but I was still hurt. But after we graduated he was trying to go there but I had already moved on. I know that people will tell you that if he thinks that way then he is not worth your time but in high school, that is your world and image matters even though it shouldn't. Yea it SUCKS but it helps to build your radar for when you are older. You will be able to spot the good guys alot better and know how to let them know you are interested without putting yourself out there.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 28th August 2010, 9:08 am

I forgot to add that you wanted to know how to flirt. I do not know how but I could get alot of info from a guy to see if he was intersted.

Comment him on something like a shirt or hair. You do not have to go overboard, just say "Hey, that color looks nice on you". It is just an innocent comment but a powerful one. Look at his face and take notice of his body movements when you say it. If he smiles and tells you about the shirt or comments you back then he has opened the door for you to talk to him but that doesn not always mean that he likes you. If he comments back then you may be working with something! I find this one to work 99% of the time.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 28th August 2010, 12:23 pm

Just be yourself around him. Don't try to put on an act just to impress him or anyone else in your group. Also, I think you should compliment him (make sure compliments are sincere), smile, and just be friendly. You are a pretty girl, so I don't think you'll have anything to worry about if this guy doesn't like you...you'll have others waiting in line!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down