CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$2.88 Herbal Essence Products at CVS this week

+2
LuvMeLuvMyFro
msqueenie
6 posters

Go down

$2.88 Herbal Essence Products at CVS this week Empty $2.88 Herbal Essence Products at CVS this week

Post by msqueenie 18th November 2009, 12:47 am

Hey curlies!

I know most of you love Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration and Totally Twisted....so good news....I found them both on sale today at CVS for 2.88 each. I think the original price is like 4 bucks and change. So, if this is a staple product of yours, you might want to stack up. Oh, and don't forget your rewards card and re-usable bag! <---eco-friendly plug...lol
msqueenie
msqueenie

Back to top Go down

$2.88 Herbal Essence Products at CVS this week Empty Re: $2.88 Herbal Essence Products at CVS this week

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 18th November 2009, 11:15 am

msqueenie wrote:Hey curlies!

I know most of you love Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration and Totally Twisted....so good news....I found them both on sale today at CVS for 2.88 each. I think the original price is like 4 bucks and change. So, if this is a staple product of yours, you might want to stack up. Oh, and don't forget your rewards card and re-usable bag! <---eco-friendly plug...lol

So last night after cutting my hair I forgot that I didn't have any So I stopped by Walgreens to buy some and it is $4.99 there. I was like heck to the no because at Target it is $2.99 on the regular. Anyhoo I will be stopping by CVS today! Thanks!
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

$2.88 Herbal Essence Products at CVS this week Empty Re: $2.88 Herbal Essence Products at CVS this week

Post by msqueenie 18th November 2009, 3:33 pm

LuvMeLuvMyFro wrote:
msqueenie wrote:Hey curlies!

So last night after cutting my hair I forgot that I didn't have any So I stopped by Walgreens to buy some and it is $4.99 there. I was like heck to the no because at Target it is $2.99 on the regular. Anyhoo I will be stopping by CVS today! Thanks!

@luvmeluvmyfro - np babes!
msqueenie
msqueenie

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 18th November 2009, 3:54 pm

On my way! Thanks for the TIP!!!!! I am just about out of the HE HH! Love that stuff! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natural Wheezes 19th November 2009, 1:58 pm

Thanks so much!! I've been itching to try the TT since trying the HH a couple of weeks ago. I just got a bottle yesterday and trust I will be using it on my first T-n-C next week! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Natural Wheezes
Natural Wheezes

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 19th November 2009, 2:33 pm

Has anyone tried the TT gel? I ususally don't use gels but since the BC I want to use something on my lazy days.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 19th November 2009, 4:08 pm

I swear I don't want to spend any more money on products but I might as well try it... while it is on sale [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th November 2009, 4:18 pm

luvnmyfro, i tried the TT gel in the sample size (from target) and it dried MY hair out. i prefer the IC gel better. im sittin here feelin my hair cuz i cant wait to go home and dump some HE hydration in my hair and oil it down for moisture lost from the TT gel.

Also, food lion has garnier products 3 for $10 too
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 19th November 2009, 4:47 pm

I was torn between the TT gel and FOTE aloe vera.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down