CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herbal Essence / Aussie products on sale at CVS in NYC

3 posters

Go down

Herbal Essence / Aussie products on sale at CVS in NYC Empty Herbal Essence / Aussie products on sale at CVS in NYC

Post by NikkiStiletto 17th December 2009, 5:53 pm

CVS in New York City (I not sure if the same deal is happening in CVS's outside of NYC)is having a sale this week on Herbal Essence Shampoo's and Conditions for $2.88 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They also had select Aussie product on sale for the same price, I took the oppurtunity to buy the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Totally Twisted Conditions and the Aussie Hair Insurance to try them out. But for all my junkies that already use them time to stock up! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NikkiStiletto
NikkiStiletto

http://nikkistiletto.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Herbal Essence / Aussie products on sale at CVS in NYC Empty Re: Herbal Essence / Aussie products on sale at CVS in NYC

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th December 2009, 11:51 pm

My local CVS has the sale this week. I purchased one of each. I look forward to using the Aussie Moist. I will return to purchase the Totally Twisted one.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Herbal Essence / Aussie products on sale at CVS in NYC Empty Re: Herbal Essence / Aussie products on sale at CVS in NYC

Post by Miss BL 3rd January 2010, 3:33 pm

Awww, I'm sorry I missed this. Such a great deal. I'll be looking out for this sale again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Miss BL
Miss BL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down