CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15% off Antoine Dodson Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husbands tees

4 posters

Go down

15% off Antoine Dodson Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husbands tees Empty 15% off Antoine Dodson Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husbands tees

Post by couponchaser 13th August 2010, 7:31 pm

15% off all orders with ongoing coupon code donkeyts15
Antoine Dodson Victims Brother funny t shirt.Ya gotta love this funny t shirt from the funny Youtube video. http://www.donkeyts.com/?rcc=donkeyts15 (the t-shirt is in the Featured Designs)

hide yo kids twitter page http://twitter.com/hideyokids

Hide Ya Kids Hide Ya Wife Hide Ya Husbands Cuz they *****
everybody out here! And no it's nothing funny about what happened to
Antoine's family, but I think the way they conducted themselves
during the interview was way off the chain !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNKETRGbozM&playnext=1&videos=n7msVtOTFz4

Antoine sends a message and gives a description of the suspect: Antoine said "He is dumb.....He was about 5 9
5 10 (snap) Coffee complexion He had a low cut like a seizuhhh with
some lil waves in his hair clean cut very smooth face.WELLLLLLL obvious
we have a ******
in Lincoln PARK..he's climbin in yo window he's
snatchin yo people up tryna **** em so yall need to hide yo kids, hide
yo wife and hide yo husbands cuz they're *****[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] errbody out hurr".
And we
can not let Antoine's lil sister off so easy right? LOL R U SERRRIOUS MY
BOY???

Last edited by couponchaser on 2nd November 2010, 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total

couponchaser

Back to top Go down

15% off Antoine Dodson Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husbands tees Empty Re: 15% off Antoine Dodson Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husbands tees

Post by Naturally Esq 13th August 2010, 7:35 pm

I am embarrassed for him and us.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

15% off Antoine Dodson Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husbands tees Empty Re: 15% off Antoine Dodson Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husbands tees

Post by couponchaser 13th August 2010, 7:44 pm

True and someone even got a Antwoine Dodson birthday cake made on facebook.Antwoine's sister was a mess to (lol) And he got his hair done now and it looks more ridiculous with that stuff hanging down like that in the back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

couponchaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 13th August 2010, 8:34 pm

Wow, I just wrote in my blog about this mess. I was doing some fact checking and he's taking donations through paypal to get his fmaily "up out the projects." We'll see how far this goes.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by couponchaser 13th August 2010, 8:47 pm

This is a sad thing,but something good has to come out of this.And his sister was a mess wobbling her neck and shoulders like some possessed doll...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
R
U SEEEERIOUS MY BOY ???!! YOOO YOOO LEFT ALL YOUR (pause) EVIDENCE I
got your t-shirt I got your scent I know how you look I got ya I know I
know what shoe size you wear my boy so you can run and hide and do
whatever you want to but I know you in LP MY BOY so we're gonna find you
so your best bet is to stay outta my ass site. (lol)

couponchaser

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 14th August 2010, 12:56 am

People will make a song out of any-d*mn-thing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by couponchaser 14th August 2010, 10:37 am

true

couponchaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down