CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I want to help my mostly relaxed mother hide her grays...

2 posters

Go down

So I want to help my mostly relaxed mother hide her grays... Empty So I want to help my mostly relaxed mother hide her grays...

Post by Lilith_Eve 19th June 2010, 2:27 pm

But she doesn't really want the reddish coloring of henna. I've seen some ladies on this board talking about using indigo after the henna to give the hair a black color. Would the result be the same on mostly relaxed hair? Could she just skip the henna altogether and only use the indigo?

FYI, I'm saying she's mostly relaxed because she hasn't had a relaxer in about 4 or 5 months because the hair at her temples was falling out like crazy! However she doesn't seem to want to go natural either. I think she's just waiting for her hair grow enough to relax again.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

So I want to help my mostly relaxed mother hide her grays... Empty Re: So I want to help my mostly relaxed mother hide her grays...

Post by vovowiththafro 19th June 2010, 3:47 pm

Using just indigo will give you a blue color. You must use henna and then apply indigo to make your hair black.

Check out this link for more info:

http://www.mehandi.com/shop/hennahairbook/index.html

click to view the ebook and it has loads of information on henna.
vovowiththafro
vovowiththafro

Back to top Go down

So I want to help my mostly relaxed mother hide her grays... Empty Re: So I want to help my mostly relaxed mother hide her grays...

Post by Lilith_Eve 21st June 2010, 8:10 am

Thanks a lot vovwithafro!
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down