CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transitioning in Iraq! In need of a Big Sister.

3 posters

Go down

Transitioning in Iraq! In need of a Big Sister. Empty Transitioning in Iraq! In need of a Big Sister.

Post by Babydoll22 17th July 2010, 12:32 pm

Currently in cornrows and the only hair supplies I have right now are the ones located at the local PX. Which are not curly friendly. They are full of Sulfates, Petroleum and Mineral Oil. Ill be ordering items...as soon as I can decide what. I thinking about taliah waajid, or bumble bee. Maybe just some suave conditioner, Shea butter, JBCO, and coconut oil. Im lost! This will be my second transition. I BCd the first time.

Babydoll22

Back to top Go down

Transitioning in Iraq! In need of a Big Sister. Empty Re: Transitioning in Iraq! In need of a Big Sister.

Post by HappyCurly 17th July 2010, 4:05 pm

good luck!!! we appreciate how very hard you all are working over there.

i don't know what is good to order, but I know some one will chime in!

for now, until your order arrives, you could maybe check out your cooking aisle in the grocery store. is there any olive oil or grape seed oil or coconut oil in the px food section? i have used all three of them. for this hot weather, i like the grape seed oil the best, because it is lighter. i needed to mix the olive oil with some water to thin it out in the hot weather. i oil my scalp with oil sometimes to seal in moisture after washing it, or during the week if i feel dry. if i put too much, it streams down my neck and face! but if i am lucky to be light handed, i'm happy.

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Transitioning in Iraq! In need of a Big Sister. Empty Re: Transitioning in Iraq! In need of a Big Sister.

Post by Naturally Esq 17th July 2010, 7:59 pm

Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down