CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Black Sista Needs Support

2 posters

Go down

Young Black Sista Needs Support Empty Young Black Sista Needs Support

Post by MzTaly 15th July 2010, 5:33 pm

Hi All!!!

Basically I'm writing this to put myself out there. I'm a young black author and I'm just trying to put my name out!!! I've been writing since I can remember and this is my true passion.

I currently have several outlets in which I'm seeking support and readers. I started a small Publishing Company in which I haven't published any book yet, but hope to do so in the near future. But for those who enjoy reading fiction, please, please please, support a young black sista!

My website and company:Young Dreams Publications www.youngdreamsbig.com This is where you find who I am.

I write a fictional blog on Associated Content. I get paid for this, but it's only like $.08 per page view- so if you like please follow it and tell your friends that you think will like it, and tell them to tell their friends (well...you get it). Right now you can see the last 15 stories I will be publishing a contiuation of the story soon. www.associatedcontent.com/tywaller The blog is entitled, Kieala's Blog. If you really enjoy it you can go on my company website and feel out a feedback form and I'll add you to the Kieala's Blog newsletter.

Next I write on blogger, www.tywaller.blogspot.com the blog is called MY WORLD...and the things I do in it. Just me and my ramblings.

Feel free ladies to introduce yourself and passions to me as well. I'm into support all things positive as well. I love custom jewelry and art, especially what I call "real life photography".

I appreciate your time, thank you!!!
MzTaly
MzTaly

http://www.youngdreamsbig.com

Back to top Go down

Young Black Sista Needs Support Empty Re: Young Black Sista Needs Support

Post by queenshakirah 30th August 2010, 3:58 pm

awesome! i'll be sure to check your sites out. if you're on fb, look me up also (Shakirah Williams) since you like real life photography.
queenshakirah
queenshakirah

Back to top Go down