CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Treseme' Naturals Nourshing Moisture Review!

+35
Maricopa
coilykinks
CandiceKane
4EverNatural
mstokes2008
Muz
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
sweetdrk1
Intelligentbeauty
Keisha
CocaColaCutie
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
LaToya28
ftiffrenee
priceless
Neems
bholmes87
NhappyJackie
BlondeByDesire
poeticlyspkng
CurlsGalore
laleepop14
BrownSkinDiva
NubieNatty
ChrsLvsBks
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
NappilyEverAfter
tiashaunteƩ
Lynnieluve
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
CrissyQ
jlowman1
MahoganyCurls
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Treseme' Naturals Nourshing Moisture Review! - Page 3 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Treseme' Naturals Nourshing Moisture Review!

Post by Muz 21st June 2010, 10:17 am

Those are some beautiful curls! I wasn't that crazy about the Tresemme Naturals conditioner while transitioning, but I used it a couple of weeks ago and I did find that it made it REALLY easy to de-tangle my hair and my hair was nice and soft and moisturized even when I woke up the next day, so I may re-purchase when I run out Smile Great review!
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Treseme' Naturals Nourshing Moisture Review! - Page 3 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Treseme' Naturals Nourshing Moisture Review!

Post by mstokes2008 21st June 2010, 3:17 pm

Welcome back MC!!! We've missed you! I keep hearing good things about the Treseme' Naturals Conditioner, you're adding to my PJism, I need a new moisturizing conditioner and the bottles are so big I think it may be worth it lol
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 21st June 2010, 4:04 pm

I need to revist Tresseme - I loved it during my relaxed days. Nice review MC. Thanks.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EverNatural 22nd June 2010, 11:32 am

Hello MC,

Welcome Back, I love your videos you are a true inspiration for all naturals.

I felt the same way about MJ at first, but I figured it wasn't working for me because of my hair (4A) type and the length of my hair, but since I already paid for it I figured I should try to make it work. This time around when I used the MJ Curly Pudding I added EVOO, EVCO, a little Lisa Hair Elixer, and Tui Leave in condition..o and a little castor oil on my edges. Surprisingly my hair was extremely moisterized and soft. Now keep in mind that this is my 5th attempt with MJ...LOL!!!! I will not purchase the product again unless someone buys it for me MahoganyCurls- Treseme' Naturals Nourshing Moisture Review! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin.

I can't wait to try the Tresseme Naturals!!!!!

Take Care
4EverNatural

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 22nd June 2010, 2:34 pm

Thanks for the review! Your hair is so curly. I will add the conditioner to my try list. I'm like you, I love conditioners!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 22nd June 2010, 10:02 pm

WOW!! Those curls are Voluptuous!! Shocked
I'm using the Pantene Relaxed & Natural right now...and it's great with shine & definition but it doesnt "fatten" my hair like I like conditioner too.
Siiiighh.....and I've been eyeing that big a** bottle of Tresemme at Walmart for about a month now and didnt buy it...dang!! Mad
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

Post by CandiceKane 22nd June 2010, 11:54 pm

Glad to see you back! I swapped KCCC for MJ curly meringue. My best friend didn't have a Whole Foods in her town and I figured this was a way for me to try MJ without paying for it. The first day my hair was fuzzy and white looking. Today I used Tigi Moisture Maniac, jojoba oil, totally twisted mousse and then the mj curly meringue. Much better results today. I believe I like my KCC better.
CandiceKane
CandiceKane

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 23rd June 2010, 12:22 am

Hey MC! Your hair is great, and thanks for the detailed review.

I recently showed your BC video on youtube to a friend who is trying to make a decision to BC. You are inspiring!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 25th June 2010, 2:15 am

Thanks yall! You guys are so sweet! Yes, I recommend that you all give the treseme a try. It is a great price, nice and thick and cone free! And smells oh so yummy!

Posts arent as regular, but bear with me, I am slowly coming back!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Maricopa 25th June 2010, 8:12 pm

Welcome back Ms. Mahogany Curls, and thanks for the review. I agree MJ is a little bit too steep MahoganyCurls- Treseme' Naturals Nourshing Moisture Review! - Page 3 Icon_cry for my pockets. I am l anxiously looking forward to seeing more tutorials from you.
Maricopa
Maricopa

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 25th June 2010, 8:21 pm

*drool* lol your hair always looks AMAZING
now i have to buy the tresemme condish...
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 25th June 2010, 10:39 pm

Hey MC! I went and picked up some Tresemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner today. I hope this will replace my $8.99 bottles of Giovanni. Let you know how it goes!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 26th June 2010, 12:14 pm

Hi MC ... just passing through ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th June 2010, 7:59 am

Hey lady,
love the new avi. That hair is hanging Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th June 2010, 12:58 pm

Hey MC...

So I skimed through your review of Treseme' Naturals Noursing Moisture. Now I couldn't remember if you left the conditioner in or not...however, it does exactly what you said it would. My curls did pop, but I needed a little help with my curl definition! I didn't leave the Treseme in, but I will the next time!!!

Thanks so much for this great product review...and for sharing all your great product finds...

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th June 2010, 2:50 pm

Thanks for the review! I tried the conditioner last night and I really like it! I like how thick and slippery it is. I washed with my Giovanni TTT shampoo and buffered with the conditioner. My hair was very clean and my hair was soft and detangled easily. A great cowash conditioner, too! Ill be using this interchangebly with my Giovanni SAS!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI 28th June 2010, 6:19 pm

Welcome back! You were definitely missed. Thanks for the two reviews. I have to agree with them both. The MJ's products worked great for me the first day and first day only. I used it for a week, trying to like it, and my hair was a dull, grey, dried out mess. Got rid of it lol. I've been using teh Tresseme's Conditioner for about a month and I couldn't be happier. On the naturallycurly.com site it's been said that it's a good subsitute for the Kinky Curly products. Not sure which one since I don't have either of them. But I just love it and now my husband uses it too as a leav-in. Also works great under gels. Leaves the hair soft alllllll day long. The Garnier Fructis combing creme with the orange dot also works just as good. Just not as good under gels. But leaves the hair amazingly soft and manageable. So much so, you dont' really need the gels. Thanks so much for sharing. Love all your videos, advice and reviews. Keep 'em coming! Smile

CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 1st July 2010, 4:30 pm

LURRRRVE it!!! So glad you're back!!! Your curls have always been eye candy for me, lol! We almost have the same length right now, actually, lol! You inspired me to do the condish-in-hair-light-gel-styler that I did this morning and I'm totally rocking this look tomorrow too b/c it's FAB.

I'll definitely be looking out for coupons for the Tressemme (sp?) ...
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3