CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Natural, could really use a Big Sis

2 posters

Go down

New Natural, could really use a Big Sis Empty New Natural, could really use a Big Sis

Post by kurlegurl 15th June 2010, 1:28 pm

Hi, I am new to CN as well as a second time around natural. This time, I am trying to educate myself and really learn my hair so that I can achieve my hair goals, which are just to have long healthy natural hair! I BC'd June 2nd, and cut a little more off June 11th because the stylist left a lot more relaxed ends than I liked. I don't have too many staple products and my hair hasn't really NOT liked things, which makes this process harder. I am not sure what my hair type is exactly but I know that I have 4a hair mostly with some 4b in my 'problem' area and some 3c curls in the back. I have been WnGing since my chop, did some twists, which was when I realized that I needed to cut off the relaxed ends that the stylist left on. So now I have a twa, and need help keeping it soft, with defined curls and keeping it healthy!

Anyone out there who can take me under her wings, and help me maintain healthy hair I would greatly appreciate it!

Look Forward to hearing from Anyone willing to help!

*I will be posting a pic of my hair soon*
kurlegurl
kurlegurl

Back to top Go down

New Natural, could really use a Big Sis Empty Re: New Natural, could really use a Big Sis

Post by Naturally Esq 20th June 2010, 2:26 pm

Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down