CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteƩ
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 2 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 25th November 2009, 1:59 pm

What don't you like about your twist out?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 2 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 26th November 2009, 1:17 am

LOL. It's not uniform, even though I stressed making them the same size. Some are wavy, some are shrunken!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th November 2009, 5:25 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies! Today is going to be intense for me, it's my first Thanksgiving away from my family (in Michigan) and my first Thanksgiving as a vegan! I'm afraid that there will be nothing for me to eat, but salad LOL! I did not cook (big mistake!) because I was invited to dinner at someone's house. I will let you guys know how it goes.
I did a flat twist n curl last night. I think my hair comes out more uniform this way. Here's a pic (note the worry on my face! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 2 Affraid ):
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 2 Photo_11
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifuleyez 26th November 2009, 6:21 pm

TerraD wrote:Happy Thanksgiving Ladies! Today is going to be intense for me, it's my first Thanksgiving away from my family (in Michigan) and my first Thanksgiving as a vegan! I'm afraid that there will be nothing for me to eat, but salad LOL! I did not cook (big mistake!) because I was invited to dinner at someone's house. I will let you guys know how it goes.
I did a flat twist n curl last night. I think my hair comes out more uniform this way. Here's a pic (note the worry on my face! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 2 Affraid ):
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 2 Photo_11

Your hair looks great! afro You did a great job!

Enjoy your day! Hope you find some good things to eat...maybe you can just skip straight to the dessert. That's my favorite part anyway! lol!

Happy Thanksgiving!
beautifuleyez
beautifuleyez

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 26th November 2009, 6:36 pm

lmao at that face! but at least your hair looks fab!

this is my first thanksgiving away from my fam too :-( but I am the one cooking - don't know how that happened...

Happy Thanksgiving!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 27th November 2009, 1:39 pm

So, I am still rocking the flat twist out! I work at Macy's today TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 2 Icon_eek , so pray for me! LOL. Also, I have a really sore throat, probably sinus drainage (gross, I know!). Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I had my share of string beans, corn, rice and wheat rolls, LOL.

@ d.denise: Aww, we feel each other's homesickness, LOL. They must have known you were a better cook!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 27th November 2009, 2:18 pm

I am sending many many many positive vibes your way. I had to work one Black Friday at Hecht's (before Macy's bought them). It was the worse day ever. I hope yours is 10 times better than what I experienced.
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 27th November 2009, 3:08 pm

I hope so too! The good thing is that I close, the bad thing is that I close. LOL. The store will be a mess!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th November 2009, 4:15 pm

I did a flat twist n curl. For today. I did three flat twists on the back half and four on the front half. I did the front and back half separately for added volume! Will post a pic later!

I've been Netti Potting for the past two days...I have a sinus infection TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel . I increased my Vitamin C, by taking a tablet, 1 grapefruit, 1 orange and a glass of cranberry juice every day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 30th November 2009, 4:24 pm

Netti Potting???

What's that?
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th November 2009, 4:36 pm

The Netti Pot is one of the coolest products in the world LOL. It's a container that you fill with warm water and saline, and pour through one nostril and it comes out of the other, cleaning out your sinuses in the process. Here's a link to it:

http://www.sinucleanse.com/netipotlanding.htm?source=google&group=neti&campaign=1

P.S. I got mine from Walgreen's. It does make it easier to breathe, if you get congested like I do.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 30th November 2009, 4:37 pm

OMG! That sounds like it would drown me......I've never heard of this. Let me go "edu-ma-cate" myself
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th November 2009, 4:48 pm

LOL. I drowned the first time and was afraid to use it, until I snored for hours, everytime I took a breath. LOL. I like to keep my mouth open, while I do it, just in case, LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by crustaceans 30th November 2009, 5:17 pm

Eek! I would be afraid to use that!
crustaceans
crustaceans

http://crustaceans.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 30th November 2009, 5:27 pm

awww hope you feel better! which macys do you work at? I have to go to just about every single macy's in socal at some point for work. but only the shoe departments thank goodness (which is usually the messiest most disorganized department so I don't know if I should be thanking anyone lol)
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th November 2009, 5:37 pm

I work at the one in Pasadena. It closes earlier since it's not in a mall. But we get the bourgeiouse people!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 1st December 2009, 12:17 am

TerraD,

What are you talking about! I love your TnC. I love the curls on the end. I'm going to check out the process of the cinnabun and then try it. You really have me intrigued.

Happy Day
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 1st December 2009, 4:43 am

Thanks humanNature! I just think I want mine to look more wavy, than curly. I'm weird about my TNC's, they don't look like they should LOL. Most TNC's are wavy at the roots and have the curl on the ends. My hair shrinks so much that it curls instead of waves!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 1st December 2009, 2:00 pm

So, this sinus infection is kicking my butt! I can barely breathe, last night the netti pot couldn't even get past the gunk clogging up my nasal passages!

Luckily my hair looks cute LOL. I put the TNC up, and will probably make a bun out of it! Whenever I feel like crap, I try to look the opposite. Thanks to my aunt, that is my mantra! I will post pics.

Have a great day (and remember to wash your hands frequently! Smile)
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 1st December 2009, 2:33 pm

Feel better!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 1st December 2009, 2:34 pm

Thanks girl! Your hair looks cute!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 1st December 2009, 2:47 pm

I love the "and remember to wash your hands frequently"! lol I wish more people would! By the way I thought your hair was cute! No need for the Macaulay Culkin Home Alone face sis! lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 1st December 2009, 3:58 pm

LOL. Thanks AfricanLatina!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 1st December 2009, 4:21 pm

girl shut up I have to work at Pasadena at least once a month. so funny!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 1st December 2009, 4:39 pm

Really! I like Pasadena, I may be moving there in a few months!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next