CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venting!

+4
goombagirl
Curly_Aquarius
Ebbz
CrissyQ
8 posters

Go down

Venting! Empty Venting!

Post by CrissyQ 2nd June 2010, 5:54 pm

I am sorry but Ineed to vent. I have a question, why do men do the things that they do? Is it becaue we allow them too? or is it because they just dont know better? I am so frustrated with my BF right now i want to punch him where it counts! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Venting! Empty Re: Venting!

Post by Ebbz 2nd June 2010, 9:07 pm

I would love to have this question answered too if there is even an answer out there! lol My boyfriend is 22 and is very mature for his age but sometimes he can make the dumbest decisions! Sometimes I just feel like we live in two different worlds and I look at him and wonder "Where on earth are you from???" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 1:39 am

Yall men are a trip, Ive known my hubby since we were 12 and 13 and ain't nothing changed about him except his shoe size. He is still annoying, lol. I don't know what you are going through but men are different from us in ALOT of ways sometimes I wanna choke my hubby out because somethings are so "right in his face"! On the good note he is the most best friend I could have, and he is always there to uplift me when I need it or don't. My suggestion is to write about you frustrations, I know it sounds corny but it will help you release and when you do talk to him it will be somewhat civil because you got some of it out, It works for me HTH

Last edited by Curly_Aquarius on 3rd June 2010, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 3rd June 2010, 9:54 am

OK Curly_Aquarius I will try that cuz right now I feel like throwing hot grits on mine Smile
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 9:58 am

goombagirl wrote:OK Curly_Aquarius I will try that cuz right now I feel like throwing hot grits on mine Smile
Don't do it girl! Write about it, trust me it works! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by labon10 3rd June 2010, 10:25 am

Men and women think differently. My husband's idea of cleaning is moving the pile from one spot to another. There's no throwing away of anything. Then he can't tell you where he put it. Or how about washing the dishes, but for some reason that doesn't include the pots and pans. Girl don't get me started!!

Try CurlyAquarius way.

labon10

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 3rd June 2010, 10:34 am

Men are annoying, but I agree with Curly A. Writing is a great way to get out your frustrations. It let's you get out what you're feeling and you can organize your thoughts before talking with your BF.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 10:48 am

labon10 wrote:Men and women think differently. My husband's idea of cleaning is moving the pile from one spot to another. There's no throwing away of anything. Then he can't tell you where he put it. Or how about washing the dishes, but for some reason that doesn't include the pots and pans. Girl don't get me started!!

Try CurlyAquarius way.
My hubby does the same things, So I just write about it, Sometimes also when I am really mad I write out what I want to happen and how I would feel afterwards, then go back and read it after a couple of hours, I get some of the best laughs seeing what I wrote when I was angry.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 10:50 am

CocaColaCutie wrote:Men are annoying, but I agree with Curly A. Writing is a great way to get out your frustrations. It let's you get out what you're feeling and you can organize your thoughts before talking with your BF.
ITA, CCC. It helped me the most early in our relationship, because even though I had known him for along time I did not LIVE with him, and that is a another world living with a man and knowing him like that.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmochava 3rd June 2010, 11:22 am

@CrissyQ......Men....I don't understand their logic sometimes and then they want to say they don't understand women. They don't understand themselves, lol. Some men will do whatever they can to see what they can get away with and if we let it slide one time then they will keep on doing it. Or other men will do things and don't realize it. In either situation we are suppose to put them in their place but sometimes when it comes to matters of the heart, we make silly decisions.

I was watching a show about a couple and the man wasn't working and would ask the girlfriend for money every single day and she would give it to him while complaining. I'm thinking to myself why complain about it then give him what he wants. Then he had the audacity to go through her purse for money when she wasn't around. He said he never looked for a job and did the things he did because she lets him get away with it. So yeah, I would say men will do things we allow them to do.
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 3rd June 2010, 11:39 am

Girls, I agree with each and everyone of you. This why I am venting(writing it down) to you guys. goombagirl, dont throw hot grits on him, LOL but I do understand where you are coming from. With my BF, he thinks that his way of doing things is the best way and there is no other way. OOOO that irks the heck out of me. I love him to death but he has to understand that there is more than one way to skin a cat.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 11:50 am

CrissyQ wrote:Girls, I agree with each and everyone of you. This why I am venting(writing it down) to you guys. goombagirl, dont throw hot grits on him, LOL but I do understand where you are coming from. With my BF, he thinks that his way of doing things is the best way and there is no other way. OOOO that irks the heck out of me. I love him to death but he has to understand that there is more than one way to skin a cat.
ITA, with you Crissy!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 7th June 2010, 1:18 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:Yall men are a trip, Ive known my hubby since we were 12 and 13 and ain't nothing changed about him except his shoe size. He is still annoying, lol. I don't know what you are going through but men are different from us in ALOT of ways sometimes I wanna choke my hubby out because somethings are so "right in his face"! On the good note he is the most best friend I could have, and he is always there to uplift me when I need it or don't. My suggestion is to write about you frustrations, I know it sounds corny but it will help you release and when you do talk to him it will be somewhat civil because you got some of it out, It works for me HTH

LOL @ the bolded. My mom always says that men don't change, they just get bigger.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 7th June 2010, 2:34 pm

LaToya28 wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:Yall men are a trip, Ive known my hubby since we were 12 and 13 and ain't nothing changed about him except his shoe size. He is still annoying, lol. I don't know what you are going through but men are different from us in ALOT of ways sometimes I wanna choke my hubby out because somethings are so "right in his face"! On the good note he is the most best friend I could have, and he is always there to uplift me when I need it or don't. My suggestion is to write about you frustrations, I know it sounds corny but it will help you release and when you do talk to him it will be somewhat civil because you got some of it out, It works for me HTH

LOL @ the bolded. My mom always says that men don't change, they just get bigger.
Your moma is smart men don't change they just become bigger babies! Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th June 2010, 2:40 pm

lol at CA and Toya. he is on good behavior now. We will see how long this will last. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 7th June 2010, 2:44 pm

CrissyQ wrote:lol at CA and Toya. he is on good behavior now. We will see how long this will last. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LOL, remember they are big babies, so they will be good for a while and act up again, I wish we could punish them like we do our kids! Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th June 2010, 2:52 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:
CrissyQ wrote:lol at CA and Toya. he is on good behavior now. We will see how long this will last. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LOL, remember they are big babies, so they will be good for a while and act up again, I wish we could punish them like we do our kids! Laughing

you can! I learned from Tia....stop cooking. lol
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th June 2010, 3:16 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:
LOL, remember they are big babies, so they will be good for a while and act up again, I wish we could punish them like we do our kids! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you can! I learned from Tia....stop cooking. lol

ORRRRR, STOP GIVEN UP THE GOODS. LOL, WILL THAT PUNISH ME OR HIM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 7th June 2010, 6:26 pm

LOL I don't know Crissy, that sounds like a punishment for us too. Let's just go with not cooking! lol

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 7th June 2010, 11:11 pm

That would punish me soooo.... Laughing The cooking it is for me
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content