CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone done the fruit diet?

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone done the fruit diet? Empty Has anyone done the fruit diet?

Post by naturally curly 27th May 2010, 10:29 pm

Hello to all. Has anyone tried the friut day? If so for how long? How much weight did you lose?Did you have any side effects? What kinds of friuts did you eat? Do you have any fruit recipes for the fruit diet? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanx alot.
naturally curly
naturally curly

Back to top Go down

Has anyone done the fruit diet? Empty Re: Has anyone done the fruit diet?

Post by Neems 8th June 2010, 10:51 am

Hmm, I've never heard of this but whenever I mention diets or fasting to my doctor or acupuncturists they cringe. Apparently it's not good to do diets for extended periods of time. A day or so won't hurt, but those 30 day things aren't that neccessary.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyallen 19th August 2010, 1:04 am

It’s incredible that most diets consist of heavy mono-tasting foods like hamburgers and french fries, when we consider the abundance and variety of fruit available all year.due to the high sugar content of the fruitarian diet, which also lacks protein, minerals, and fat-soluble vitamins.Do not go overboard with the nuts or you will not achieve the desired cleansing affect and weight loss.

daisyallen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down