CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet

+56
jeanlouisangel
kinksncurls
funkyhairchic
Sebastain13
Treece
DaButterflyBAP
missmoriah
netta
Ms.Mai
Hurricane Curly
Intelligentbeauty
queenshakirah
MomnWife
Nikcoils
curly-me-naturally
freckledmom4
PaganWifey
Ebbz
Fabulousat50
cyclingchick
AfrikanLatina
nattyblog
curlsunfurled
WhosThatRedHead
newcurlieque
EmbracingNaturalMe
jlowman1
MellowOne
coilykinks
bholmes87
TriniCherryPrincess
priceless
LadyMika
SheeTacular
Muz
Serenity23
sweetdrk1
mstokes2008
CocaColaCutie
LaToya28
TMS
BlondeByDesire
Juices-n-Berries
NhappyJackie
NubieNatty
ChrsLvsBks
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
CurlsGalore
poeticlyspkng
TheRYL1
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
DvaAuNaturel
Curly_Aquarius
CrissyQ
60 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Empty Re: crissyQ farewell to curlstreet

Post by Lynnieluve 14th August 2010, 2:22 pm

Cute new avi!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Empty Re: crissyQ farewell to curlstreet

Post by CrissyQ 14th August 2010, 3:13 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote:There's always henna!!!! crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Herz

LOL, I am not thinking about you! I wish i was near you so that i can watch you do your's.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 14th August 2010, 3:15 pm

Hey... I've always wanted to go to Chicago!!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 14th August 2010, 3:15 pm

krazy coils wrote:Look at you with the headband! Love the new avi!

I know right, i am so glad I can wear them now. I am going out today to get more.

Lynnieluve wrote:Cute new avi!!

Thanks lynn, everytime I see yours I just stare crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Affraid crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Affraid
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 14th August 2010, 3:18 pm

I love the headband! So no henna-huh? I'm going to henna next week b/c the grays are sprouting like weeds. I'll post pics so you can see that there is nothing to be afraid of.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 14th August 2010, 3:24 pm

freckledmom4 wrote:I love the headband! So no henna-huh? I'm going to henna next week b/c the grays are sprouting like weeds. I'll post pics so you can see that there is nothing to be afraid of.

Nope no henna. LOL, I ordered some cassia on thurday so I am waiting on that to come. Good luck, I have grey too in the front but I think I am going to see how agressive they are. I have been dying my hair for so long, I dont know how much I actually have. At 34, It better not be too many crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Lol
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th August 2010, 10:12 am

WhosThatRedHead wrote:There's always henna!!!! crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Herz

lol!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th August 2010, 10:14 am

Hey CrissyQ...

There is nothing to be afraid of with henna. Like Red said once you try it you will LOVE it for real!

Love your head band.....looking good!!!

So how are the kids..you know summer is almost over!! Man where did June, July and most of August go? LOL

Hope you are having a great weekend!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 15th August 2010, 11:35 am

Hey Crissy!

I like that headband. Doesn't it feel good to be able to do that. I am always on the lookout for headbands and I I love you satin scarfs as headbands. Someone posted that they went to a fabric store and used those as headbands...I may do that Very Happy

Hope your having a lovely sunday
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 15th August 2010, 12:52 pm

MellowOne wrote:Hey Crissy!

I like that headband. Doesn't it feel good to be able to do that. I am always on the lookout for headbands and I I love you satin scarfs as headbands. Someone posted that they went to a fabric store and used those as headbands...I may do that Very Happy

Hope your having a lovely sunday

Hey MO, I thought about that. I pass by a fabricc store everyday, i bet i could get some nice designs in there. Imma check it out tomorrow.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 15th August 2010, 12:57 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CrissyQ...

There is nothing to be afraid of with henna. Like Red said once you try it you will LOVE it for real!

So how are the kids..you know summer is almost over!! Man where did June, July and most of August go? LOL

KNH

Hey, KNH. I bought some cassia so i am going to use that first. I am really not interested in the color just the conditioning. I dyed my hair in april and i cant wait for it to be gone! I think I am going to just stick with a rinse next time. The kids are doing great, victor has been in school for two weeks now and he had his first test on friday on states abbreviations. Girl I drilled so hard, he got mad. LOL o well
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 15th August 2010, 1:07 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CrissyQ...

KNH

Hey, KNH. I bought some cassia so i am going to use that first. I am really not interested in the color just the conditioning. I dyed my hair in april and i cant wait for it to be gone! I think I am going to just stick with a rinse next time. The kids are doing great, victor has been in school for two weeks now and he had his first test on friday on states abbreviations. Girl I drilled so hard, he got mad. LOL o well
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th August 2010, 9:18 pm

Hey CQ,
Love the new avi. It's really cute. I see you rocking that headband. You've got some good growth going on there lady...looking good.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 15th August 2010, 11:49 pm

Sunday night and laying here watching QVC's Dooney show. I just ordered one two weeks ago and I will not gt another one. they make it sooo easy for you to purchase one. I am so convinced that protective styling is the way to go, so I did some coils this morning. I am ok wearing them out but not wearing them to work.

I got diffrent reactions about them today. I asked my son and my niece and they both said yeah they look good. I asked my siser and my best friend and they said naw, they dont. I went to my other sister house and she said they look good on you. IDK what to do? i think they look good.

My camera is officially done! First the usb connection stop working, now when I take a picture, it so blurry you cant see it. So now I am looking for camera. crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Kopfschuettel o well. i will keep you posted on my hair.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 16th August 2010, 12:00 am

I left a message in WTRH thread that I thought you should wear your coils.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 16th August 2010, 1:13 am

Coils!!! Do it!!! Kids are usually pretty honest and know their stuff.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 16th August 2010, 10:25 am

So....how did the twists go over at work?
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 16th August 2010, 11:22 am

WhosThatRedHead wrote:So....how did the twists go over at work?

I washed it out this morning. Wait hear me out, only because when I did them yesterday morning it was a rush job and they looked crazy this morning. I am going to re-do them tonight and take my time.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 16th August 2010, 11:44 am

I feel the same way when I twist my hair- I don't like wearing them out either. Some styles will just take some getting used to.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 16th August 2010, 11:54 am

CrissyQ wrote:
WhosThatRedHead wrote:So....how did the twists go over at work?

I washed it out this morning. Wait hear me out, only because when I did them yesterday morning it was a rush job and they looked crazy this morning. I am going to re-do them tonight and take my time.

Ok you get a pass this time.... crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Suspect

Just kidding! crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Lol
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 16th August 2010, 12:34 pm

LOL, thanks red. FM4, I dont have a problem wearing them out, because I wear them to the store, its wearing them to work
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 17th August 2010, 11:32 am

First i want to say happy 5th month anniversary to kassidy. i did some coils last night and i wore them to work. Let me know how they look

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Pictur11

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Pictur12

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Pictur13

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Pictur14

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 22 Pictur15

CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 17th August 2010, 11:58 am

I think they look nice. They are still shiney too! How did the coworkers react?
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 17th August 2010, 12:00 pm

Love the coils. I am thinking about coiling the back of my head today. I'm about to wash out a DC and get started.
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 17th August 2010, 12:06 pm

freckledmom4 wrote:I think they look nice. They are still shiney too! How did the coworkers react?
I sit in the back so i am kinda hiding out now. the ones who have seen it either said nothing or said i like those on you

MomnWife wrote:Love the coils. I am thinking about coiling the back of my head today. I'm about to wash out a DC and get started.

Thanks, good luck
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next