CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

+27
LaToya28
AfrikanLatina
luvinlife225
CocaColaCutie
NhappyJackie
missmoriah
tickany
jlowman1
Juices-n-Berries
ktoliver5303
swoodward
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
LadyMika
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
Curly_Aquarius
31 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 13 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st July 2010, 12:23 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Heeeeyyyy!!! *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 13 Icon_smile
Hey Shee! How are you?
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

*** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 13 Empty Re: *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st July 2010, 12:25 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey Curly_A,
Good luck with your job search. Glad to hear you and the family had a good time at the beach. Looking forward to see what you've got planned for you hair.
Well hello Dva! I have a interview at 2:30 so please keep in prayer. As far as interview hair goes I plan of wearing a braid and curl. Camera is broken sorry no pics Sad
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st July 2010, 1:12 pm

Hey CurlyA....

Praying that you do well on your interview......

I've been trying to catch up on everyone's thread...still behind, but wanted to stop by and say hi!!! **waving**

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 1st July 2010, 2:37 pm

HEY Curly_Aquarius!!!

Its been a minute Smile I hope all is well, and do great on your interview hon!!

~BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st July 2010, 5:22 pm

Hope the interview went well.

As for style challenged, do what you can and practice when you have time. I'm sure your time is limited with hubby and children. I have too much time on my hand.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st July 2010, 6:22 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CurlyA....

Praying that you do well on your interview......

I've been trying to catch up on everyone's thread...still behind, but wanted to stop by and say hi!!! **waving**

KNH
KNH! I interviewed very well! I'm proud of myself! Razz
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st July 2010, 6:23 pm

BrownSkinDiva wrote:HEY Curly_Aquarius!!!

Its been a minute Smile I hope all is well, and do great on your interview hon!!

~BrownSkinDiva
Hey BSD! I know I been rarely on since the kids are out of school! I did good on my interview, I'm proud of myself.... Cool
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 1st July 2010, 6:26 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hope the interview went well.

As for style challenged, do what you can and practice when you have time. I'm sure your time is limited with hubby and children. I have too much time on my hand.
My interview went great! I was not to nervous Rolling Eyes I'm learning new styles as I more and more creative. I just wish I had more time to experiment but my kids keep me running, oh well I look forward to 10 years from now when everyone will be grown and on their own! Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th July 2010, 12:50 am

Hey CurlyA...

Happy 4th.....just checking on yah!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 7th July 2010, 2:17 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CurlyA...

Happy 4th.....just checking on yah!!
Hey, KNH! Thank you for checking in on me one of my friend was killed this 4th and I was busy with that, Plus I'm moving soon so I'm soooo busy!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 7th July 2010, 9:34 am

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope all else is well.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th July 2010, 2:29 pm

Hi CurlyA....

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'll keep you and your friend family in my prayers!!!

((hugs))

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 8th July 2010, 1:59 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope all else is well.
Well she is being cremated and her family did not want to make a big production out of it. Right now I 'm focused on moving and that is a task in it's self.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 8th July 2010, 2:01 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi CurlyA....

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'll keep you and your friend family in my prayers!!!

((hugs))

KNH
KNH! Thank you for the hugs needed those, I'm so busy with packing now I hate to pack, and packing with children is the worst as soon as you get a box done they digging in it for stuff *SMH*
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 8th July 2010, 12:30 pm

Hey CurlyA! I was coming over to visit. I see a lot has been going on with you. Job interviews... When will you hear back?

Also, I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. That is never easy. I pray that you will get thru it ok.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th July 2010, 12:43 pm

(((((HUGS))))) for you on losing your friend and moving.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 9th July 2010, 2:56 pm

Hey Curly A!

Hadn't been by your place in a while so I'm just stopping through. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

& Good luck with the job search and moving (two tasks within themselves)! Hope all else is well and take care!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 13th July 2010, 11:20 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey CurlyA! I was coming over to visit. I see a lot has been going on with you. Job interviews... When will you hear back?

Also, I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. That is never easy. I pray that you will get thru it ok.
Still have not heard back from the school but I'm keeping hope alive! I'm so glad you stopped by poeticlyspkng Very Happy I have not been on in a while and don't swing by everyones place because I don't get a chance since I'm moving I will keep you in the loop of what happened with the job.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 13th July 2010, 11:22 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:(((((HUGS))))) for you on losing your friend and moving.
Hey, Chrs! Very Happy I'm making it! And packing is a mother! I hate it sooooo much! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 13th July 2010, 11:24 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Hey Curly A!

Hadn't been by your place in a while so I'm just stopping through. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

& Good luck with the job search and moving (two tasks within themselves)! Hope all else is well and take care!
J Very Happy Girrrl, I been taking it one day at a time, my daughter says I'm OCD about cleaning and suprised I have not broken down (I have but she don't know Laughing ) I'm glad you stopped by!

Last edited by Curly_Aquarius on 13th July 2010, 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 13th July 2010, 11:28 pm

I have not been doing anything with DADA but putting her in braids oiling the ends with shea and putting her in a tam when I go out and satin bonnet when I sleep. Sorry yall packing has got my full attention!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th July 2010, 12:49 pm

Hey CurlyA....

Hope you get packed and moved, and still keep your sanity!!! LOL

I hate moving.....most of all the packing part!!! Let me know if you need some help, and I'll pray for yah!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 16th July 2010, 2:03 am

There you are Curly A!!!

Stopped by to say hello. My condolences on the loss of your friend. The loss of a loved one is a slow recovery but, it gets better with time.

My goodness moving in the Texas summer heat!! You should get a gold star for patience, determination, and general purposes (all things necessary just to go from one place to another). I moved twice during the summer. It is a sobering experience *** Blog Slacker insert pity look here***Curly_Aquarius - Page 13 Affraid . Good Luck.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 22nd July 2010, 5:31 pm

Hey lady!! How are you?
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 31st July 2010, 2:46 pm

Hey all!,

Well I am all packed in Up Date Later....
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next