CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

+72
C.
MissyCee
DivaDreamgirl
PaganWifey
Ladybug83
BajanPrincess82
curlyscot
Ms.Mai
EmbracingNaturalMe
Neems
Happy2B
stephgil
cococurly
cyclingchick
gigihaitiancurly
thetiffany
curlsunfurled
fanmnatirel
wyldhoney
Buttercup76
nattyblog
WhosThatRedHead
Mom2KurlyT
MahoganyCurls
MomnWife
xtremelyperfect
tiffyd
labon10
mslys09
*CurlyNikki*
jlowman1
curly-me-naturally
LaToya28
priceless
Serenity23
NaturalNixon
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Heart2Worship
NhappyJackie
TMS
CocoEuro
ktoliver5303
Muz
BlondeByDesire
swoodward
MsJay1121
iri9109
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
TheRYL1
missmoriah
KinkyNappyHappy
exhale1913
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
MellowOne
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
LadyMika
SheeTacular
CocaColaCutie
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
jcanalena79
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
CurlsGalore
76 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 42 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by PaganWifey 15th November 2010, 3:16 pm

The mini twists look SOOOO good!!
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 42 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by NubieNatty 15th November 2010, 3:29 pm

thanx for the update! congrats on the mini twist cuz thats one style i will NEVER be doin Neutral dnt have the patience nor tolerance to keep em in that long. that rachey poo blow out is looking good too! look how big n fluffy it is!

afro
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 15th November 2010, 4:11 pm

Hey CG glad to see you around again and the hair looks fabulous! I love the Jane Carter leave-in also and I use it as a daily spritz for my twists.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th November 2010, 5:01 pm

Omg! Each style looked fab!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 15th November 2010, 7:44 pm

happy belated bday i know that i am late but i too was not on here often. My bday was 11/7 and my maid of honor and you share the same bday. She is also a natural and loving it. oh scorpio babies lol

Love the styles man i will get there. the queen bee custume was great i had a similiar one for 2008.

Glad you enjoyed the expo i got stuck in switzland and hated my bday but made up for it later on your bday with friends
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th November 2010, 8:26 pm

Hey CG....

Yes football season is over and I'm glad about it. Well...at least high school football. LOL

I agree with LaToya...you do wonders with your hair, and all natural hair doesn't necessary curl on its own, and you do an awesome job of styling yours!!

Glad you checked in!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by DivaDreamgirl 16th November 2010, 1:38 am

Hey Lady! Hair is looking super fab as usual!!

Sounds like you had a great time at the expo! I hate I missed it! Sad Hopefully I can catch another!

Blessings!!
DivaDreamgirl
DivaDreamgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 16th November 2010, 1:12 pm

Happy belated b day!! you and your hair are gorgeous as always. I love the mini twists.

Thanks for the update!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th November 2010, 1:55 pm

GORGEOUS!!! LOVE ALL OF THE STYLES!!!

That was an AWESOME puff too! afro
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 16th November 2010, 2:12 pm

Hey CG, thanks for the pics. Your hair looks wonderful!!! And happy belated birthday. Love those twist and curls. Can't wait for mine to grow more!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by C. 16th November 2010, 4:31 pm

cute twists cant wait til my hair actually hangs like that **jealous much**. its funny cuz just last night i tried the same twist wrapping method by naptural85 and when i unwrapped them this morning i nearly panicked. They were all sticking up in the direction that i wrapped them. luckily i was able to salvage them w/o being late to class

C.

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 16th November 2010, 4:43 pm

Ummmm! WOW!! Styles for days! 5 hours doing twists! You get the award! I will never have that kind of patience! Whew! I'm tired just thinking of it! But awesome growth darlin. Glad you enjoyed your birthday!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 16th November 2010, 10:46 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:oooh! girl you rocked all those styles--including the mini twists you look good in them! no need for a complex!
Hey CCC! Thanks lady! I'm really starting to love them! They are sooooo convenient. I love the no fuss and low maintenance.

thetiffany wrote:nice hair! your twist look great!
Thanks chica!

LaToya28 wrote:Hey CG! Happy Belated B-day...looks like y'all had fun. I am just loving your hair so much. You are def one of my hair idols because you show the true versatility and beauty of hair that doesn't necessarily "curl." Congrats on all that wonderful growth!
Hey LaToya28! Thanks for the wishes! Wow Embarassed, thank you! I'm really trying not to get bored with my hair. I tend to when I wear a puff almost everyday. Thanks again, lovely!

npmoore04 wrote:Girl you have been busy!!! love the hair !!
Hey NP! Yes, girl it's been a lot going on! Love that avi, chica! So cute! Thanks!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 16th November 2010, 11:03 pm

PaganWifey wrote:The mini twists look SOOOO good!!
Awww! Thanks, PW! Smile

NubieNatty wrote:thanx for the update! congrats on the mini twist cuz thats one style i will NEVER be doin Neutral dnt have the patience nor tolerance to keep em in that long. that rachey poo blow out is looking good too! look how big n fluffy it is!

afro
Hey Nubie! Yes, girl I broke down and made it happen. My hair needs a serious break from out styles and I can totally wear these for a while. I hear ya, because those 5 hours were no joke. Big up to Miss Rachel! She definitely worked it out for your girl! Love the avi, Nubie! Why the baby cut out??

krazy coils wrote:Hey CG glad to see you around again and the hair looks fabulous! I love the Jane Carter leave-in also and I use it as a daily spritz for my twists.
Hey KC! I know, it's been a long time! Thanks, lovely! That JC is great! My twists feel awesome!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Omg! Each style looked fab!
Thanks Sweet! Loving that puff, pretty! Work!!!

priceless wrote:happy belated bday i know that i am late but i too was not on here often. My bday was 11/7 and my maid of honor and you share the same bday. She is also a natural and loving it. oh scorpio babies lol

Love the styles man i will get there. the queen bee custume was great i had a similiar one for 2008.

Glad you enjoyed the expo i got stuck in switzland and hated my bday but made up for it later on your bday with friends
Awww! Happy belated birthday to you, too! Scorpios rock! Thanks, lovely! I had a blast on Halloween. I wish you could've made it, too. Would've loved meeting you. I'm glad you enjoyed your bday! We gotta celebrate for your 30th next year!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CG....

Yes football season is over and I'm glad about it. Well...at least high school football. LOL

I agree with LaToya...you do wonders with your hair, and all natural hair doesn't necessary curl on its own, and you do an awesome job of styling yours!!

Glad you checked in!!
Hey KNH! I'm finally checking in! I'm sooooo relieved FB is over. Grant it, I feel for the kids who really wanted to all the way, but this means a much needed break for me! Whoo hoo!!! Thanks for the compliment! I'm just trying to keep up with ya'll! All these beautiful heads of hair all over this site!

DivaDreamgirl wrote:Hey Lady! Hair is looking super fab as usual!!

Sounds like you had a great time at the expo! I hate I missed it! Sad Hopefully I can catch another!

Blessings!!
Hey long last pal! You look amazing! Looooove the avi and the hair is gorgeous! Did you color it? The expo was really cool! You would've enjoyed it. There is one every year so we'll make sure you make the next one! I'm so happy you joined CN! You look fantastic, doll!

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Happy belated b day!! you and your hair are gorgeous as always. I love the mini twists.

Thanks for the update!!
Hey Shee! Thank you, lovely!

Lynnieluve wrote:GORGEOUS!!! LOVE ALL OF THE STYLES!!!

That was an AWESOME puff too! afro
Thanks Lynnie! You're so sweet! That puff was best one hands down! Loving that avi, diva!

MissyCee wrote:Hey CG, thanks for the pics. Your hair looks wonderful!!! And happy belated birthday. Love those twist and curls. Can't wait for mine to grow more!!
Hi MissyCee! You're most welcome and thank you! You are well on your way to growing beautiful healthy hair! Stay the course, it gets better!

KCC09 wrote:cute twists cant wait til my hair actually hangs like that **jealous much**. its funny cuz just last night i tried the same twist wrapping method by naptural85 and when i unwrapped them this morning i nearly panicked. They were all sticking up in the direction that i wrapped them. luckily i was able to salvage them w/o being late to class
Hey KCC09! It took me some time to get comfortable with wearing twists. Ask some of the ladies who started the journey with me, I was never a twists fan. This is the first time I feel totally at ease with them. Girl, I'm not going to be able to do the wrapping. I panicked, too! I thought I was going to have a lopsided hair! I'm glad you could salvage them! LOL!!! That's so funny!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Ummmm! WOW!! Styles for days! 5 hours doing twists! You get the award! I will never have that kind of patience! Whew! I'm tired just thinking of it! But awesome growth darlin. Glad you enjoyed your birthday!
PS!!!! Hey, lovely! Thanks, girl what was I thinking do my hair for 5 hours??? Oh but the results are worth it. No fuss, low maintenance hair for about two weeks! I can dig it! Thank again, lovely!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 16th November 2010, 11:14 pm

Evening lovelies!

I just wanted to post pics of my mini twists. I got a lot of compliments on them and many were amazed it was all of my hair and no extensions. Suspect My students really like them alot. Smile

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 42 Dscn5210

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 42 Dscn5211

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 42 Dscn5212

I'm still trying to figure out different ways to style it. After 2-3 days I tend to get bored so I'm going to try to be versatile with these too.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by DivaDreamgirl 17th November 2010, 1:40 am

I LOVE your mini twists! I'm kinda like your students....it DOES look like you have extensions!! Very Happy You've had some amazing growth!! I did get some highlights in my hair last week. I prefer to have a lighter shade in my hair so I was feenin' for some color!! The stylist did a superb job and although it has been less than a week, I haven't dealt with any texture change or dryness. *crosses fingers, knocks on wood, and prays to the hair gods* LOL!! I will continue to do my DT's so I can keep my curls popping!!

One of these days I will start a CSJ and stop stalking everyone else's!!

Blessings!!
DivaDreamgirl
DivaDreamgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 18th November 2010, 2:53 am

Your hair is really growing and those mini twists are super cute!! Very Happy
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 18th November 2010, 3:07 pm

Your many twist are awesome with all that natural shine! I wish I had the paitience to even attempt them.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 19th November 2010, 2:45 pm

Girl! You did those twists in 5 hours? I'm impressed and they look AWESOME!! Can I come over and have you do mine?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 20th November 2010, 11:59 am

DivaDreamgirl wrote:I LOVE your mini twists! I'm kinda like your students....it DOES look like you have extensions!! Very Happy You've had some amazing growth!! I did get some highlights in my hair last week. I prefer to have a lighter shade in my hair so I was feenin' for some color!! The stylist did a superb job and although it has been less than a week, I haven't dealt with any texture change or dryness. *crosses fingers, knocks on wood, and prays to the hair gods* LOL!! I will continue to do my DT's so I can keep my curls popping!!

One of these days I will start a CSJ and stop stalking everyone else's!!

Blessings!!
Hey D! Thanks, chica! This growth is almost 18 months worth and I'm in desperate need of a trimming. My ends have been kinda mad at me, lately. Smile I love your highlights and the color. I've been debating if I wanted to add a little flavor to my hair, but the majority is voting no. IDK...
Your hair will be fine. You had a professionally done and most of the ladies who've colored did the same and their hair color is fab!

Stop stalking and join CSJ! You have plenty to say and contribute! Smile

QuietButterfly wrote:
Your hair is really growing and those mini twists are super cute!! Very Happy
Hey QB! Thanks, lovely!

npmoore04 wrote:Your many twist are awesome with all that natural shine! I wish I had the paitience to even attempt them.
Thanks NP! It was long time coming for me to sit for these. Whew!!!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Girl! You did those twists in 5 hours? I'm impressed and they look AWESOME!! Can I come over and have you do mine?
I know right?! Thanks PS! Girl, I'll do half of yours if you do the other half! LOL!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th November 2010, 12:10 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Girl! You did those twists in 5 hours? I'm impressed and they look AWESOME!! Can I come over and have you do mine?
Ditto!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th November 2010, 12:38 pm

Very cute!!! I plan to do mini twist Sunday or Monday. They will be done on dirty hair though...LOL!! I am gonna start stretching my wash day again (every two weeks) and see how it goes.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 20th November 2010, 3:12 pm

Those mini twists look great!!! And only 5 hours?!? It takes me about 3-4 hours to do mine and they never even end up that mini lol
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ChemicaLiberation 20th November 2010, 7:19 pm

Hiiiiiii Everybody

ChemicaLiberation

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th November 2010, 11:19 pm

Hi there!

Kudos on twisting your hair. It looks great. Your hair grows fast, look at that hang! Check out fotki for ideas on styling your twists. I also did some looks last year around this time. Not sure what page they would be on though in the CSJ. I am sure you will come up with something. Like you, I can get bored easily.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next