CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QuietButterfly :-) More Pics & New YT Channel!!

+32
cyclingchick
thetiffany
WhosThatRedHead
MEGAFAITH
Juices-n-Berries
jlowman1
CocaColaCutie
wyldhoney
mstokes2008
CrissyQ
Ebbz
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
nattyblog
Keisha
CurlsGalore
AfrikanLatina
MellowOne
Nikcoils
priceless
ChrsLvsBks
krazy coils
bholmes87
Curly_Aquarius
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
crvng4mr
QuietButterfly
36 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Empty Re: QuietButterfly :-) More Pics & New YT Channel!!

Post by NubieNatty 9th June 2010, 11:52 pm

**jerome voice** i said uh oop ooop skooda ba doop!!

i wouldve LOVED to see yall challenge dudes to a game in the jerome attire, lmaooo!!

ur twist are looking good and can yall stop talkin about desserts...i got a sweet toofasus!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Empty Re: QuietButterfly :-) More Pics & New YT Channel!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th June 2010, 11:09 am

Hi! Welcome to CSJ!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 10th June 2010, 6:46 pm

NubieNatty wrote:**jerome voice** i said uh oop ooop skooda ba doop!!

i wouldve LOVED to see yall challenge dudes to a game in the jerome attire, lmaooo!!

ur twist are looking good and can yall stop talkin about desserts...i got a sweet toofasus!

LMAO @ Nubie......I love jerome, lol.

Thanks for the welcome Chrs!!

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers YAAAHHHHH!!! I've finally got a page 2 QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_sunny I'm so excited, lol......maybe this will motivate me to write more......hopefully QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I haven't been doing much with my hair, just doing the protective styling thing so I can try and gain some more length. Next time I wash my hair I would like to try the black tea rinse (heard about from Tia and the K.I.S.S. blog)

On a non-hair related note I'm getting ready......trying to get ready for my 4th half marathon in October. I want my time this year to be my best time EVER, the problem is I messed around and gained all the weight back I had previously lost QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_sad So now for the five thousandth time I've gotta lose it AGAIN!!! So upset with myself.......maintenance is truly the hardest part of weight loss.....but I'm gonna do it!!! I've been back in the gym for 2 weeks now, and I'm feeling pretty good QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Off to visit some of the other ladies.......Have a good afternoon everyone!!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 10th June 2010, 8:00 pm

Hey Quiet Butterfly,

Stopping through to say hello!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 17th June 2010, 2:32 pm

Hey lady!! I am just making it back around the block.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th June 2010, 2:37 pm

Just stopping by to say hello. I am going to run my first 5k in October. I've got a long way to go. LOL!! I can only run a mile right now. I'm not concerned with the time. I just want to run the entire time.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 17th June 2010, 2:42 pm

I thought I had stopped by your page before but i see i have not. I hope you are enjoying the block so far? your twist came out nice I can't wait til mine grow that long.

And for the 1/2 marathon I wish i can motivate myself to follow through with the marathon. I was training for it 2 times but when i got the hang of doing like 7 miles i would get lazy and quite. I am going to do it one day. If you lost the weight many of times before you can do it again go girl
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Empty Eco Custard Twist-out Trial - Pics Coming

Post by QuietButterfly 18th June 2010, 4:41 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Just stopping by to say hello. I am going to run my first 5k in October. I've got a long way to go. LOL!! I can only run a mile right now. I'm not concerned with the time. I just want to run the entire time.

Hey Lynnie!! Your new avi is cute.....I'm trying to get my twist-outs to hang like yours. QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin You'll definitely be ready by October for the 5K, you're just about half way there is you can already run a mile.

Hi Priceless! Thanks for the encouragement......I'm just trying to get the hang of this half-marathon before I do a full marathon, I'm still scared of those QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_eek but hopefully do one in the future.

As for my hair......I decided at 1:00 in the morning that my hair was a matted mess, so I detangled and co-washed with Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner, then I used Giovanni Direct Leave-In. I'm noticing that when I co-wash now my ends get really bushy......don't know why, they don't look like that when I shampoo my hair.....hmmmmmm.

I made some Eco-Custard a few days ago, so I decided to give it a try tonight. Hopefully I'll have a bomb twist-out in the morning QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I applied eco custard to each section of hair and then twisted into medium sized twists. Pics Below:

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1210

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1211

I'll post pics in the morning of my twist-out!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 19th June 2010, 12:08 am

Hey Quiet Butterfly!

Can't wait to see pics of your twistout!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 19th June 2010, 11:16 am

I hope the Eco custard works for you
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 19th June 2010, 5:00 pm

So I'm about a day late posting these pics of my twist-out, but here they are:

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1212

After I twisted out.....I was loving those 4 corkscrew like twists in the front. I'd love to get my whole head to look like that

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1213

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1214

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1215

I liked the Eco Custard......it gave me similar results to other, more expensive products. I'll definitely be using it again. I'm gonna retwist tonight, on dry hair with the Eco Custard. Hopefully I'll have a fluffier stretched look.

See yall later!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 20th June 2010, 12:58 am

Cute and love the updo!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 21st June 2010, 9:26 pm

I love your eco custard results, i might need to try it, cause I have all the ingredients and it seems like I apply them one at a time and I could combine them as one ingredient and save some time.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st June 2010, 9:30 pm

Try doing your twist smaller and see if you can get consistent definition all over.

Cute up do!!!

Thanks!! My avatar is a braid out.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 22nd June 2010, 2:21 am

krazy coils wrote:Cute and love the updo!

Thanks KC!!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 22nd June 2010, 2:26 am

npmoore04 wrote:I love your eco custard results, i might need to try it, cause I have all the ingredients and it seems like I apply them one at a time and I could combine them as one ingredient and save some time.

Thanks NP!! I love your hair and your new avi is cute!!!

Lynnieluve wrote:Try doing your twist smaller and see if you can get consistent definition all over.

Cute up do!!!

Thanks!! My avatar is a braid out.

Thanks Lynnie!! I'll definitely try the smaller twists next time, thanks for the suggestion. QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 22nd June 2010, 2:50 am

Saturday night was day 2 of my eco custard twist-out, so I pulled my hair up into a high puff (my favorite style) and went out to the River Days festival and caught a glimpse of MC Hammer QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Pics of my puff:

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1310

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1311

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1312

My boyfriend and I:

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Img_1313

Saturday night I retwisted my hair (dry hair) with the Eco custard. I was hoping to get stretched hair with more defined curls. Well I got more definition, but my hair was kind of crunchy and dry.....it was just ok. I think its better for me to use the eco custard on wet hair, but I don't wanna give up just yet, I think I'll try it again on dry hair in the future.

My sis used the eco custard for her twists today, so I'll post pics of her hair when she twists out.

Later QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 22nd June 2010, 1:15 pm

when you mix your eco custard you don't have to refridgerate it do you when you store it?
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 22nd June 2010, 1:21 pm

Hello QB,

Your twist out turned out great. I really like it on the second night in the puff.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 22nd June 2010, 5:51 pm

npmoore04 wrote:when you mix your eco custard you don't have to refridgerate it do you when you store it?

No, I've been keeping mine in the cabinet and its been fine.

MellowOne wrote:Hello QB,

Your twist out turned out great. I really like it on the second night in the puff.

Thanks MellowOne!!! I love the puff, thats my go to style.
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd June 2010, 1:25 pm

Beautiful puff!

Your BF and you look great together!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 24th June 2010, 3:12 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Beautiful puff!

Your BF and you look great together!

Thanks Chrs!!

I randomly started braiding my hair Tuesday night when I was sitting in bed.....I'm usually a twist-out girl, but that braid out was nice!! I've never seen my hair that defined before. I didn't take any pics, but I'll definitely be doing it again, I'll snap lots of pics then.

Have a good day ladies!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th June 2010, 3:58 pm

LOVE THAT PUFF!!!!

Cute pic of you and your boyfriend!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 24th June 2010, 8:12 pm

I've never been by your house before. I like it in here. Very nice what you've done with the place lol That twistout and puff are toooooo cute!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 25th June 2010, 9:46 am

Hey Lady!! Hair is great
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next