CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-)

+36
funkyhairchic
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
CurlyChefRobin
.:Eden:.
thetiffany
Muz
daygreen341
LadyMika
cyclingchick
freckledmom4
coilykinks
QuietButterfly
curly-me-naturally
poeticlyspkng
ChrsLvsBks
swoodward
AfrikanLatina
CrissyQ
TheRYL1
priceless
jlowman1
KinkyNappyHappy
krazy coils
bholmes87
exhale1913
CocaColaCutie
SheeTacular
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
CurlsGalore
sweetdrk1
crvng4mr
Lynnieluve
tiashaunteƩ
mrsmackey
40 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 12 Empty Re: 5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-)

Post by mrsmackey 4th February 2011, 4:35 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Click multi quote on all of the comments you want to reply to, then click post reply at the bottom of the screen

Lynnie, you're just AWESOME!!!! Razz
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 12 Empty Re: 5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-)

Post by cyclingchick 5th February 2011, 1:35 pm

Gurrrrl...this is Snowpocalypse! I just can't believe we got hit so hard. I can only tolerate the ridiculous Texas heat because I know we're blessed with mild winters...not anymore! LOL
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th February 2011, 4:57 pm

mrsmackey wrote:.....sliding down the street in a Tahoe is NOT the bizness curlies!!!

This ice is soooooooooooo wack but after being out for almost 3 days, it was time for me to come to work. Reports says it will snow tonight, which means more ice so i may not be here tomorrow AT ALL!!!!

My hubby is SUCH a freak so he felt like, "she's going to be in bed for 2 days?? yeah...i'm hittin' that!" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! lol..Needless to say, i'm here... SORE AND ALL! Shocked Laughing

How is everyone? I really hope you guys are fine! where are the pics?? **AS I GO TO STALK**

LMAOOOOO at hubby lol!

I hope the snow melts fast for you guys! It's raining, sleeting, Shocked just cold wet stuff falling, but now snow! He'll we have enough to throw up in the air and cause a dayum blizzard!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 7th February 2011, 1:31 am

HEY CURLIES!!!

Just a quick update...so you know i blow dried my hair last night so that I can have a BIG fluffy twist out....WELL WE SUCCEEDED...however, NO PICS! why??? I was thrown off when i walked in church to put my makeup this morning and DIDDY was in our dressing room!!! Shocked SIR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??! <---thats what I was saying to myself in my mind!! Then again, it was Super Bowl weekend in Dallas so there was no telling WHO would be there today...smh!

So anyway, after I came home, I took the best pics I could. I had sweated out my edges (poor things! LOL) because church was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Here's the looks....
5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 12 Dscf2510

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 12 Dscf2511

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 12 Dscf2512

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 12 Dscf2513

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 12 Dscf2514

Chat with you curlies soon!

ciao
deedee

mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 7th February 2011, 9:41 am

love, love, love

LOOK AT ALL THAT GROWTH ALREADY!! cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th February 2011, 1:08 pm

OMG it looks Fab!! So I know when it was fresh it was off the chain!! Keep up the great work! Your hair clearly loves it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 7th February 2011, 1:23 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:love, love, love

LOOK AT ALL THAT GROWTH ALREADY!! cheers

HEY IB! thanks so much, my hair wants to be like yours and Lynnie's when "she" grows up! dance
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 7th February 2011, 8:50 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:OMG it looks Fab!! So I know when it was fresh it was off the chain!! Keep up the great work! Your hair clearly loves it!

Hey Sweet! it really was super cute before ummmmmm i was on my face at church! LOL! i'm telling you it's something about Praise and Worship that I just can't keep it together. It's gotten to the point where I have my own little corner!!! LOL....
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th February 2011, 10:08 pm

OMG!!!! Your hair has grown so MUCH!!! I'm jealous too because my hair doesn't stand up anymore!!!

I LOVE IT!!! and I can tell you do too!! afro
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 9th February 2011, 4:13 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:OMG!!!! Your hair has grown so MUCH!!! I'm jealous too because my hair doesn't stand up anymore!!!

Thanks Lynnie, I REALLY DO LOVE IT!!! LOL..it's crazy because you couldnt have paid me to believe that I would love my hair like this, WITHOUT A RELAXER!

UPDATE: sooooooo you know I go to the Potter's House and sing on the praise team, right? Well, i sing on the end closest to Bishop Jakes and this viewer that watches online emailed him to ask him who I was and how I kept my hair so moisturized!!! so Bishop calls our Minister of Music and says, "tell DeeDee to email this lady and let her know how she keeps her fro so funky!" <---SIR! REALLY??!

anyway curlies, have a question and need some reccomendations...

for those of you who wear dry twist and braid outs, what product do you use to get the max definition? My beloved Oyin Burnt Sugar pomade is not doing the job on dry hair. HELP ME!!!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 9th February 2011, 5:23 pm

TITLE CHANGE!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 9th February 2011, 7:59 pm

LOL I love it...go 'head with your funky fro. cheers

FYI, here's info on the next Dallas meetup...

=============================================

Repost from Quaila...please let her know if you plan to attend: shaquaila_04@yahoo.com

Date: Friday, February 18, 2010
Time: 8-10pm
11433 Goodnight Lane
Dallas, TX 75229

Family Karaoke is a cool place because they offer private rooms for groups with 2 hour time slots...Meaning we wont have to make a fool out ourselves publicly...I need to know how many people are coming so that I know what size room to get...I figure everyone could pay $3 and that would cover total price of room....They also offer food and drinks for those that are interested. Click on link below if you want to check out play list and more info on venue. Also, email me with any ideas on future meet ups

http://www.familydfw.com/
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th February 2011, 8:17 pm

What products do you already have other than the Burnt Sugar pomade?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 9th February 2011, 8:55 pm

mrsmackey wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:OMG!!!! Your hair has grown so MUCH!!! I'm jealous too because my hair doesn't stand up anymore!!!

Thanks Lynnie, I REALLY DO LOVE IT!!! LOL..it's crazy because you couldnt have paid me to believe that I would love my hair like this, WITHOUT A RELAXER!

UPDATE: sooooooo you know I go to the Potter's House and sing on the praise team, right? Well, i sing on the end closest to Bishop Jakes and this viewer that watches online emailed him to ask him who I was and how I kept my hair so moisturized!!! so Bishop calls our Minister of Music and says, "tell DeeDee to email this lady and let her know how she keeps her fro so funky!" <---SIR! REALLY??!

for those of you who wear dry twist and braid outs, what product do you use to get the max definition? My beloved Oyin Burnt Sugar pomade is not doing the job on dry hair. HELP ME!!!

That is HILARIOUS! Too funny!

For me to get definition with my dry twistouts, I have to use something that is water based but also thick. My fav products right now for dry twistouts are Oyin's Hair Dew sealed with Qhemet's Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm. Keeps my hair moisturized, defined and stretched for days. Hope this helps! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 9th February 2011, 10:12 pm

cyclingchick wrote:LOL I love it...go 'head with your funky fro. cheers

FYI, here's info on the next Dallas meetup...

=============================================

Repost from Quaila...please let her know if you plan to attend: shaquaila_04@yahoo.com

Date: Friday, February 18, 2010
Time: 8-10pm
11433 Goodnight Lane
Dallas, TX 75229

Family Karaoke is a cool place because they offer private rooms for groups with 2 hour time slots...Meaning we wont have to make a fool out ourselves publicly...I need to know how many people are coming so that I know what size room to get...I figure everyone could pay $3 and that would cover total price of room....They also offer food and drinks for those that are interested. Click on link below if you want to check out play list and more info on venue. Also, email me with any ideas on future meet ups

http://www.familydfw.com/

COOL! I should be able to make it! Let me check to see what's on the calendar, I'd LOVE to meet you!

Lynnieluve wrote:What products do you already have other than the Burnt Sugar pomade?

Lynn, chile...i have some ORS Twist and Lock Gel, girl help a sista out!! lol

jlowman1 wrote:
mrsmackey wrote:

That is HILARIOUS! Too funny!

For me to get definition with my dry twistouts, I have to use something that is water based but also thick. My fav products right now for dry twistouts are Oyin's Hair Dew sealed with Qhemet's Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm. Keeps my hair moisturized, defined and stretched for days. Hope this helps! Very Happy

I havent tried any other Oyin products nor Qhemets...hmmmmmm scratch that's a thought (as i fight to control this PJ spirit that lurks deep inside of me!) YAYY LYNNIE I DID THE MULTI-QUOTE THINGY!!! GO ME! GO ME! BUST YA DOUGIE dance
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 14th February 2011, 3:02 pm

Hey curlies!

Hope everyone is having a great V-Day!

I ordered new products from CurlMart so I'll be doing a product review soon...

Just checkin' in with you! have a great one!

ciao
deedee
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 12 Empty ....it's such a beautiful thing!

Post by mrsmackey 18th February 2011, 1:50 pm

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CURLIES!!!

I'm checkin' in to say the TANGLE TEEZER is my new "man" right now!

Last nite, I washed my hair with Elucence, conditioned with Aussie Moist. After rinsing some of the Aussie out, I opened my new addiction and parted my hair into 8 sections. When it touched my hair and I started to move it downward, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Shocked INSTANT LOVE!!!I screamed for my husband to come look and as I'm experessing my love and devotion, he's giving me the Suspect (As you can tell, I'm in serious love) I plan on using it this weekend on the lil' women's hair as well. I deep conditioned last nite with Carol's Daughter Tui Smoothie (I love the smell and the results weren't half bad either!) I started the soft blow out process with FunkyHairChic's suggestion of grapeseed oil, works wonders I must say, and twisted into big chunky twists using Darcy Botanical's Avocado Twisting Cream. I'll be back to post pics later. I have a studio session tonite so maybe I'll take the pics then!

ciao
deedee
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 18th February 2011, 8:11 pm

Msmackey, your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! Loving it!!!

I went to Sally's to buy the tangle teezer and they didn't have any in stock. :-( They told me I have to wait till next Tuesday and call to see if they got any in. Anyone know where else I can get it?
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 18th February 2011, 8:28 pm

CurlyChefRobin wrote:Msmackey, your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! Loving it!!!

I went to Sally's to buy the tangle teezer and they didn't have any in stock. :-( They told me I have to wait till next Tuesday and call to see if they got any in. Anyone know where else I can get it?

Thanks!!!!

They told me that same CRAP so I just went ahead and ordered online. It was 17 bucks but the time I saved detangling my hair was SOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it!!!! OMG! i just cant stop thinking of how easy it was!! I almost feel set up!!! Very Happy
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kea::curls 18th February 2011, 9:32 pm

Hi MrsMackey!!! your CSJ is entertaining &&& i will def be keeping up Smile When i first got my tangle teezer i didn't know how to act! I was bragging to ALL my friends (natural & relaxed, it didn't even matter!) My boyfriend got an entire Friday night's worth of "omgosh I can't believe this!" .... "look!"... "see how fast it did that?!" ... "No, Look again!" lol.
Kea::curls
Kea::curls

http://public.fotki.com/KeaCurls/

Back to top Go down

Post by funkyhairchic 19th February 2011, 6:09 am

Hey MM! Check you out with your curly fro! Your hair has grown so much and I'm loving how you're getting shout outs from the Bishop about your hair! Don't you love how you stand out in the crowd? I've been hearing a lot about the teezer and I'm thinking I'll need to pick one up, too. Keep up the great work! Your hair look amazing, doll!
funkyhairchic
funkyhairchic

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st February 2011, 6:27 am

That's hilarious about the shoutout. Lol. Looking good!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 21st February 2011, 1:19 pm

Kea wrote:Hi MrsMackey!!! your CSJ is entertaining &&& i will def be keeping up Smile When i first got my tangle teezer i didn't know how to act! I was bragging to ALL my friends (natural & relaxed, it didn't even matter!) My boyfriend got an entire Friday night's worth of "omgosh I can't believe this!" .... "look!"... "see how fast it did that?!" ... "No, Look again!" lol.

Hey Kea!! My mom tells me all the time that my life is CLEARLY entertainment for her! she sits back and laughs at most of my antics!!! LOL...this tangle teezer makes me look FORWARD to wash day!

Funkyhairchic wrote:Hey MM! Check you out with your curly fro! Your hair has grown so much and I'm loving how you're getting shout outs from the Bishop about your hair! Don't you love how you stand out in the crowd? I've been hearing a lot about the teezer and I'm thinking I'll need to pick one up, too. Keep up the great work! Your hair look amazing, doll!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Every time I say I'm going to straighten it, the Minister of Worship says, "NO! What will we look at??!" UMMMMMMMMMM SIR, GIVE ME SPACE PLEASE!!! let ME do this!!! I love the new pics of your hair!!! YOU ROCK!

Juices-n-Berries wrote:That's hilarious about the shoutout. Lol. Looking good!

Thanks JNB!!!!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 21st February 2011, 1:23 pm

Hey curlies! How's everyone's Monday so far??

I have an issue and maybe I'm overreacting because it's Black History Month Evil or Very Mad

My boss just came by and asked me when was I going to blow my hair out so he can see what it looks like "picked out". ummmmmmmmm i THINK i may be offended!!! <---how WACK does that sound??

I don't know how to take it, like I'm ok with you being curious but that didn't sound like curiosity to me!!!!! Am i being too sensitive? Suspect
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st February 2011, 2:46 pm

UHM What the French does "picked out" mean? I can't help you because I would have looked at him like Suspect
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next