CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

+96
Renny
ladybug
jeanlouisangel
kekesmum
Corygentri
MsJay1121
naturallynola
KeAnia
curl_Gurl
envizionj
prettybrown213
queenshakirah
cha_phylicia
summerbreeze76
NaturalTina
Kez
wyldhoney
cyclingchick
Ms.Mai
freckledmom4
kim
Hurricane Curly
Neems
MomnWife
WhosThatRedHead
newcurlieque
nattyblog
coilykinks
xtremelyperfect
Buttercup76
natural83
jamaicacurl
TriniCherryPrincess
priceless
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curly-me-naturally
swoodward
LaToya28
*CurlyNikki*
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
mstokes2008
ladykay6
jlowman1
TMS
Pinkrage
CuddleCurls
Curly_Aquarius
vmichelle
curlsunfurled
naturalmommyGA
iri9109
NhappyJackie
CurlsGalore
newday
LadyMika
exhale1913
QuietButterfly
Notthecoolmom
Curlz of Luv
EmbracingNaturalMe
krazy coils
SheeTacular
CocoEuro
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
Muz
TheRYL1
Karyn
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
A85
dajewel
Roschelle
MellowOne
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
DvaAuNaturel
Intelligentbeauty
Mz. Thang
FemmeFox
Nikcoils
NubieNatty
crvng4mr
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
tiashaunteƩ
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
Juices-n-Berries
jcanalena79
TerraD
100 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by krazy coils 10th December 2010, 5:10 pm

Gorgeous and love the makeup!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by CocaColaCutie 10th December 2010, 5:21 pm

pretty! is that the flower from the natural minds meetup? i still haven't worn mine yet.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 10th December 2010, 6:04 pm

Wow, simply lovely ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KeetaRay 11th December 2010, 12:23 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Thanks for the love ladies!

Here are pictures from today's hair.
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0224
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0227

Your hair is gorgeous! Love your creativity Smile
KeetaRay
KeetaRay

http://keetaray.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 11th December 2010, 8:43 am

Love the profile pic!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 11th December 2010, 11:48 am

Chrs you never seem to amaze me. I love it.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th December 2010, 12:07 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Omg that is beautiful!
Thanks!

krazy coils wrote:Gorgeous and love the makeup!
Thank you, I was wearing orange.

CocaColaCutie wrote:pretty! is that the flower from the natural minds meetup? i still haven't worn mine yet.
Yes, it is the flower. I have a purple one too. What are you waiting for--I would love to see how you wear it.

BlondeByDesire wrote:Wow, simply lovely ...
Thanks lady!

KeetaRay wrote:Your hair is gorgeous! Love your creativity Smile
Thanks for the compliment! I subscribe to your blog. Your sister did a great job straightening your hair, and yes, shrinkage is something else.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Love the profile pic!!
Thanks IB!

CrissyQ wrote:Chrs you never seem to amaze me. I love it.
I hope I can continue to amaze you, LOL. Thanks for the kind words CrissyQ!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Empty TerraD & Other Ladies from Area Having Lunch

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th December 2010, 12:13 pm

I'm so excited! The lovely, TerraD, is meeting some of the ladies from the DMV today for lunch. Check back later for pictures.

Here are some pictures (will post later, I did not realize how late it is, I need to get ready) from last weekend. I went to New York for the weekend to celebrate the birthdays of a couple of cool people. I had a blast. We went to Club Soiree Friday night. OMGoodness they played soca and the crowd loved it, including me. Saturday we went on a walking tour of Harlem. Despite the cold I had a great time. Sunday, we went to see the play Fela. The play was engaging, enlightening and uplifting. I loved it! The hat I rocked was from our very own jamaicacurls.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th December 2010, 1:28 pm

Give TerraD a big ole hug for me! I can't wait to see the pics!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th December 2010, 7:12 pm

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0228
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0229
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0230
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0231
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0232
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0233
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0234
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0235
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0236
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0237
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0238
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0239
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th December 2010, 7:46 pm

Great pictures!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 11th December 2010, 8:32 pm

gosh i love the holidays with soca and parang and hanging out with cool people!

love the pics!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 11th December 2010, 8:51 pm

that pizza is lookin reeeeeal good bein as though i havent eaten in 2 days Sad i feel like nawin on this dmn computer screen!

im soooo sorry for missing u guys and esp terra d this morning pale i really wanted to make it but i overslept and havent been feelin good since yesterday! no need for me to cough on yall curls No
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 11th December 2010, 10:03 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:@Renny, in addition to KbN shealoe conditioner, Bee Mineā€™s Bee-U-Ti-Ful DC is on par with DBā€™s DC.

Thanks for the compliment.

@iri, mom is doing good. She has to go back for surgery December 3. They have to get some more of the cancer.

Ayurveda is good, IMO. Sounds like you have a good supply. Maka is one of the better herbs. I use rosewater mixed with witch hazel as a toner. I also use it to mix my facial masks. Check out the ayurvedic thread under Hair Challenges. There is some great information there.

@Curls, thanks for the prayers for my mom, stopping by and the compliments.

@FemmeFox, I feel you on paring down. That is my goal. I am going to take pictures of my products this holiday weekend. I think showing my stash to others and reading their feedback will help me get better control of my PJism. I will always try new products but want to not purchase them until I use most, if not all, of what I have.

This weekend, I pre-pooed Friday night, cleansed Saturday with Hairvedaā€™s amala cream cleanser and DC with Bee Mineā€™s Bee-U-Ti-Ful DC. I got under the steamer about an hour after applying the DC. I rinsed in cool water and applied LI (using Kimmaytubeā€™s mix substituting the KK with Curls) and Bee Mine Bee Luscious Moisturizer. I watched a number of YT videos on PSing. I decided to try one crownofHisglory did called challah twist or something like that. Here is my version.

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0184
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0185
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0186
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0188

ChrsLvsBks wrote:@IB, thank you!

@poeticlyspkng, I did not get the KbN. I was a good girl.

@nattyblog, LOL.

Here are pictures of my style from a couple of weeks ago.

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0194
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0195
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0196

I took the braids out, and here is my moisturized hair--it felt so soft. I was using Bee Mine Bee Luscious Moisturizer. My LI was the Kimmaytube mix using Curls conditioner.

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0198
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0199
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0201

Pretty!!! Thank God your mom is doing well!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th December 2010, 12:34 pm

Chrs, you be working those hair styles out ... wow, I love your hair and it's length.

Is that you in the green hat ^^^ if so, where did you get it from, I've been looking for a larger baret style hat.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask - the DB line what else would you recommend besides the DC.

Last edited by BlondeByDesire on 12th December 2010, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question)
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 12th December 2010, 1:44 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Give TerraD a big ole hug for me! I can't wait to see the pics!
I did! She is a beautiful woman--inside and out! I had fun in NYC.
dajewel wrote:gosh i love the holidays with soca and parang and hanging out with cool people!

love the pics!
OMGoodness gracious when they played soca I wanted to get up and away from the area I was in. The crowd was so thick that it was impossible so I danced at my seat--I had a blast. Love the new profile pic, you look amazing!

NubieNatty wrote:that pizza is lookin reeeeeal good bein as though i havent eaten in 2 days Sad i feel like nawin on this dmn computer screen!

im soooo sorry for missing u guys and esp terra d this morning pale i really wanted to make it but i overslept and havent been feelin good since yesterday! no need for me to cough on yall curls No
Nubie, I was determined to get me some NY pizza. I finally succeeded walking from 42nd St. to 34th Street on our way to take the Amtrak back home Sunday. I was siced bounce . It was so good.

Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.

We went to Ulta afterward, and I picked up a few of the Mario B. acne products. I hope they work. I really do not want to go to a dermatologist to get anything prescribed.

BlondeByDesire wrote:Chrs, you be working those hair styles out ... wow, I love your hair and it's length.

Is that you in the green hat ^^^ if so, where did you get it from, I've been looking for a larger baret style hat.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask - the DB line what else would you recommend besides the DC.
Thanks BBD! I love DB's peach kernel hydrating hair milk. I tried the Madagascar vanilla styling creme. It was okay at times. I purchased it from someone else so I do not know how long they may have had it. I could not provide a review on that one. I checked her site to see the other products I tried but I do not see them listed.

Yes, that is me in the green beret. I purchased it and anoher one (page boy style) from jamaicacurls.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0240
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0241
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0242
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Img_0244
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th December 2010, 1:53 pm

Beautiful pictures! You all had a nice turn out! And looked fab I might add!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 12th December 2010, 3:09 pm

Look like you all had fun at the meetup! Love the green shadow and I see you did the Beyonce dark shadow eye!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 12th December 2010, 5:03 pm

Hey Chrs! Just stopping by to say hello, see what was new, etc. Your NY trip looked awesome and SOCA! I KNOW that was the bomb! I would have probbly sweat my hair out trying to keep up! Smile You all looked like a great time at the meet up. Did I see CCC there too? All that beautiful hair in one place! Loved it!

Hope all is moving forward and well with your mom my dear. I think of you often!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 13th December 2010, 2:07 pm

oooh chrs! i love that video phone eye!!! it was good to see you saturday and i'm glad you enjoyed your NY trip! mmmm pizza!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 14th December 2010, 7:42 pm

Chrs all your pics are beautiful! I'm glad you had fun in NY and with TerraD and all the ladies at lunch. Now if I can just get my behind out to the East Coast!!!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 15th December 2010, 9:17 am

How cool!!! Nice to see the CN ladies hanging out!!!

@FemmeFox...girl I need to get to the U.S.! LOL!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th December 2010, 11:36 am

sweetdrk1 (12th December 2010, 11.53 am) wrote:Beautiful pictures! You all had a nice turn out! And looked fab I might add!
We enjoyed one another’s company. We talked about all things feminine—loved it!
krazy coils (12th December 2010, 1.09 pm) wrote:Look like you all had fun at the meetup! Love the green shadow and I see you did the Beyonce dark shadow eye!
We did have fun—good fellowship & good food! I had fun with the shadows. I played in gold glitter with the green shadow. I will post a couple of the photos in the makeup thread.
poeticlyspkng (12th December 2010, 3.03 pm) wrote:Hey Chrs! Just stopping by to say hello, see what was new, etc. Your NY trip looked awesome and SOCA! I KNOW that was the bomb! I would have probbly sweat my hair out trying to keep up! Smile You all looked like a great time at the meet up. Did I see CCC there too? All that beautiful hair in one place! Loved it!
Hope all is moving forward and well with your mom my dear. I think of you often!
Thanks for stopping by! Uh oh, you a soca fan, too! It was the total BOMB! Yes, that was CCC you saw.
Mom is hanging in there—keeping her spirits up. Her radiation treatment doctor is the same doctor who cared for Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor had.

CocaColaCutie (13th December 2010, 12.07 pm) wrote:oooh chrs! i love that video phone eye!!! it was good to see you saturday and i'm glad you enjoyed your NY trip! mmmm pizza!
Oh, you peeped my Video Phone eye, huh, lol. I enjoyed hanging with you also on Saturday. NY was fun and that pizza was sooo good.
FemmeFox (14th December 2010, 5.42 pm) wrote:Chrs all your pics are beautiful! I'm glad you had fun in NY and with TerraD and all the ladies at lunch. Now if I can just get my behind out to the East Coast!!!
Thanks-I’ve been enjoying getting out and seeing people despite the cold weather. It is ridiculously unseasonably cold here in the Northeast. Glad you enjoyed the pics!
CocoEuro (15th December 2010, 7.17 am) wrote:How cool!!! Nice to see the CN ladies hanging out!!!
@FemmeFox...girl I need to get to the U.S.! LOL!!!
I’ve met some really nice ladies on the forum. Hopefully one day you can meet some of us here or in Europe or outside the U.S.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th December 2010, 12:04 pm

Tuesday night, I prepooed with maka oil for an hour. I rinsed that out with warm water then clarified with Curls followed by Nexxus Emergencee (really need to do this more often). I left the NE on for a couple of minutes, rinsed then cleansed with Amala Cream Cleanser by Hairveda & DC'd with BeeMine's Bee-U-Ti-Ful DC under the steamer.

I plopped for a few minutes then applied LI. In the morning, I applied castor oil & J/A/S/O/N's curl cream. I really like the curl cream.

Here is how I wore my hair yesterday.

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Decemb10
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 39 Decemb11
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 16th December 2010, 12:10 pm

oooh juicy pony!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next