CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

+10
jamaicacurl
Peachtree
Tamren
jlowman1
caramelnaps25
BajanPrincess82
goombagirl
brandiitneka
crvng4mr
summabrown
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

Post by jamaicacurl 26th May 2010, 12:29 am

Ok so I watched the last episode of bball wives today. Soo, what if Vanessa isn't the culprit? Ev didn't seem to really want to try & confirm. It does seem like Vanessa might be involved with the main person but she's probably not the main perpetrator. Either way, she was awfully calm for someone who was getting cussed out, water thrown in her face x2 and the cups!! Couldn't have been me! And it must have been really awkward to have to walk out with Ev and her friend after all that!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

Post by Peachtree 31st May 2010, 4:49 pm

Anyone watched bball wives & Chilli yesterday? I did but will have to come back later and give my 2 cents Smile
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 31st May 2010, 9:26 pm

Haven't watched them yet. I was out of town. Going to catch up on my dvr later Smile
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 1st June 2010, 1:02 am

Oh my... Matt is doing his thang... and Gloria knows!!! Gloria comments: "Gloria says, “I just want women to know that you can respect yourself and be in a healthy relationship at the same time. And you don’t have to put up with infidelity.”" Wonder if she will pull a "Jennifer" and continue to stick with Matt for the perks...

Here's the pic.... Matt and Gloria..... Matt and Blondie!

Can't wait for season 2!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 1st June 2010, 10:59 am

Oh Wow! Poor Gloria. I mean, it's great to think positive but reality will bite you in the butt!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 1st June 2010, 12:03 pm

Ok my dvr cut off the very end if Chilli's show. Did she tell Tionna who she chose??
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 1st June 2010, 3:40 pm

Royce's imitation of Gloria saying "That's whats up" was hilarious! lol

I do agree, poor Gloria. She has spent all this time and energy to make us believe her relationship is so perfect and then something like that happens. Hopefully this will make her look at her relationship more realistically and stop judging others.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 1st June 2010, 4:32 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Royce's imitation of Gloria saying "That's whats up" was hilarious! lol

I do agree, poor Gloria. She has spent all this time and energy to make us believe her relationship is so perfect and then something like that happens. Hopefully this will make her look at her relationship more realistically and stop judging others.

It was! And then when Shawnie did it at the dinner I thought that was funny!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 2nd June 2010, 11:52 am

Ok. So my brother has been sqatting on my DVR and I've seen some of my shows in parts so here goes...

The second to last episode of Chilli I never made it all the way thru..BORING. I forgot to set my DVR to record 2 minutes past the cut off time so I didn't see who Chilli chose. On some other blogs the only info I got was that she chose a white guy. To he!! with all that, I'm just glad she got a man.

Brandy and Ray J. Brandy can't seem to catch a break. Mama Sonja reps for Ray J. Now the publicist or assistant or who ever he is only makes sure Ray J's career is on the come up. What gives! I thought this was a FAMILY BUSINESS not For the Love of Ray J 3!

Best for last...Basketball Wives....LAWD HAMMERCY! Where do I start. I LOVE Royce. I'm trying to perfect my "that's what's up" dance, lol. Peachtree, girl you know how MTO be sometimes, who knows how old that picture is. Gloria, Gloria. What is there left to say? It was all said at the dinner. I know she loves her sister and all but sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade. If she's a homewrecking groupie, welp, then that's what she is. Love her from a distance but never forget that she might be after your man too. Shoot, y'all ain't even married yet so Matt is technically still up for grabs. (Ain't she the pot calling the kettle black talking smack about who don't have a ring?) And am I the only one who thinks that Gloria's sister might just be guilty? Gloria's defended her all season but she never came out and said it wasn't true. Finally, Gloria, leave my girl Royce the he!! alone. All she's done is be honest with you from the jump and I hate to admit it, but that's more than you've gotten from Evelyn, Jenn, and Susie all season. Lest we forget it was them who tried to set you and Royce up in the boxing ring to get the @zz whupped!

SOOOO looking forward to season 2.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 2nd June 2010, 2:14 pm

Oh wait! I forgot Gloria and Matt aren't married yet!! Yeah, so she has no bizness telling Royce she isn't a wifey and never will be! It's true though, she knows if her sister did it or not and if she did she needs to stop defending her so much. I know blood is thicker than water but if blood does wrong you acknowledge it and take your stance against it.
I think instead of Gloria constantly trying to defend her sister the whole season, she should have taken more of an approach where she's asking the other girls to not judge or penalize her for what her sister may or may not have done. She was not there, had nothing to do with it. But instead she chose to ride or die....now nobody likes her....that's what's up! LOL
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 5th June 2010, 12:28 am

To me there's a huge difference between "wifey" and "wife"! Now that I'm married I hate the term "wifey". Either you are married or you're not! lol
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 5th June 2010, 7:50 pm

I just saw Chilli's show, she chose Bill! I was rooting for Farmer D, but its all good.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleX 5th June 2010, 10:39 pm

I just read this on BET.com (Bring That Week Back): “Basketball Wife” Arrested at Reunion
Suzie Ketcham, one of the stars on the VH1 hit “Basketball Wives” was arrested during the show’s reunion. After Sandra, a “groupie” that Ketcham confronted during the season, appeared on set at the reunion, she “got really p--- off and just got up and left, but not soon after, she came back with a huge bucket of water and threw it at Sandra,” an insider told Radar Online. After Sandra slipped on the water and fell, paramedics were called (she was treated on set) and police came to arrest Suzie.
ElleX
ElleX

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 6th June 2010, 12:14 am

Jamaicacurl I agree with you that Gloria should have taken that approach.

BajanPrincess82-Thank you! I was wondering who she chose. And yes, I don't like wifey either. We work hard for our title!

Ellex- WOW! did the reunion air already? I have to see it! I follow Royce on twitter and she still does the "wrist wave that's wassup!"
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 8th June 2010, 12:14 pm

When is the reunion show? And when did Chilli's last show air? My dvr didn't catch that Sad
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by labon10 8th June 2010, 12:57 pm

Well, I agree with Gloria. You don't throw family to the wolves!! Who knows how close the ladies really are? Were they just thrown together for a show, like Atlanta Housewives? Or were they good friends before the show? Based on the fact that she has never said that her sister didn't sleep with him, I would assume she did. They can't take out on her what her sister did. How crazy is that? She defends her sister because they keep bringing it up. The only one that has a right to ask is Shanie. And she cheated herself, now she wants to cry on tv because she doesn't know for sure? Give me a break.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but don't cry when you did dirt too.

labon10

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 10th September 2010, 10:36 pm

Have you ladies seen the article about Gloria and her fiance? Apparently they got into a physical fight and Gloria called the police. The argument was said to be about Matt disputing Gloria talking about their relationship on the next season of BBall Wives.

Found the article: http://mto.mediatakeout.com/mobile/content/?view=43457
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 10th September 2010, 11:09 pm

jamaicacurl wrote:Have you ladies seen the article about Gloria and her fiance? Apparently they got into a physical fight and Gloria called the police. The argument was said to be about Matt disputing Gloria talking about their relationship on the next season of BBall Wives.

Found the article: http://mto.mediatakeout.com/mobile/content/?view=43457

I read this on a couple other blogs. I thought they weren't together anymore. The articles made it seem as if he was fighting another woman that was living with him. I was really confused? I wasn't sure if it was her or some jump off or what was going on???

I know Gloria is kicking herself in the a** though. After going through the motions to make it seem as if her relationship was perfect now all this craziness is coming out.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 11th September 2010, 12:18 am

No relationship is perfect, so I don't know why Gloria tried to portray hers as being that way. Now she just looks dumb. Silly girl.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 11th September 2010, 4:16 pm

Oh I didn't know they weren't together anymore. I'm so out of the loop. I just saw this story from a post on FB.
Yes, with all the mess she was talking to the other girls....she looks very dumb now.
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 11th September 2010, 4:25 pm

jamaicacurl wrote:Oh I didn't know they weren't together anymore. I'm so out of the loop. I just saw this story from a post on FB.
Yes, with all the mess she was talking to the other girls....she looks very dumb now.

I'm not exactly for sure but I read a story not too long ago that said they had broken off their engagement so I figured they weren't together anymore.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4