CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

+10
jamaicacurl
Peachtree
Tamren
jlowman1
caramelnaps25
BajanPrincess82
goombagirl
brandiitneka
crvng4mr
summabrown
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES Empty NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

Post by summabrown 19th April 2010, 7:41 pm

Has anyone been watching i caught the epiodes this weekend of chili and her checklist for the perfect man, hilarious oh and um basketball wives seems like it might be pretty good.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES Empty Re: NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

Post by crvng4mr 19th April 2010, 10:46 pm

I caught them also. Don't think I will be watching the Chilli one again but I did like Basketball Wives.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES Empty Re: NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

Post by brandiitneka 20th April 2010, 1:46 am

Chilli show is a little boring to me. I have been watchin basketball wives, that Royce is a trip!!!
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 20th April 2010, 10:21 am

VH1 is certainly doing the darn thing when it comes to reality shows. Having said that I find Chilli's love coach to be far more entertaining than Chilli. Basketball wive is really good. Royce is my girl. She seems like the only one that's keeping it real. I can see how the other ladies might have been wild and crazy in their groupie days. No offense.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 20th April 2010, 9:07 pm

Goombagirl, I agree! I watch the Chili show just to see her coach. That chick is crazy, but Chili's kind of boring!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by caramelnaps25 20th April 2010, 9:39 pm

I've watched them also. As with everyone else Chili's show [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] has left me turning back to Brothers and Sisters, one of my fav shows, but I do like Basketball Wives [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! Brandy and Ray J- I have to watch a whole episode to see if I like it.

caramelnaps25

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 20th April 2010, 11:18 pm

I think Royce needs to grow up or get other friends like her. I mean they are in the spotlight and Royce isn't dating or married to a player like the rest of them.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 21st April 2010, 3:25 am

I agree that Chilli's coach is wayyy more interesting than Chilli. LoL, her expectations are soooo unrealistic and "The List" is ridiculous! If I'm not mistaken, I think the coach is actually getting her own show as well and I cant wait to watch, she is hilarious...

I like the Basketball Wives show. Its pretty interesting and that Royce is something serious. I swear I would have NEVER known she was as old as she is b/c of the way she acts. I agree with @crvng4mr that she needs to get around people like her b/c those women are going to rip her to shreds!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 21st April 2010, 10:30 am

How old is Royce? I would have assumed she was the youngest of them all. I need to do a little more research. And if Ms. Love Coach is getting her own show I'm definitely watching. As for Ray J and the fam I agree that it's time for the kids to branch out and sever the business relationship with their mom. Mom should teach them the business side of show business so that they will have a paycheck coming in after the reality shows and albums and bow out.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 21st April 2010, 12:30 pm

Royce is 29, but she acts like she's 19!! I'm trying to get into all of these shows because it looks like I'm missing out.
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 21st April 2010, 11:04 pm

Me and Royce are close in age. I will be 28 next month. She is a little too "high school" for me. You know that friend that always has to be seen, the one that aint saying a word till a group of dudes comes around and then she wanna get all loud and stuff? I caint stand that!! We all got one or have had one of those friends. So even havin friends her age may not be what she needs either. But I live the show. I just caint seem to get into Brandy and her brother. If Chilli dont bring some excitement to the show they may as well just edit her out!!
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 22nd April 2010, 11:58 pm

My guilty pleasure is errr watching these shows lol

Ray J needs to sit down somewhere. He is not into these girls (season 1 nor 2). He simply wants to party with them and get some a$$!!

Brandy looks strange to me, like too much plastic surgery?? Can't put my finger on it. I saw Kelly Rowland on the show, never thought she was cute, but she looked pretty on the episode.

Chili just needs to go ahead and date Merriweather. U can see it in her eyes, she's smitten with that man! Besides, it will be difficult to find a man who lives up 2 her list...and if she found him she will probably only compare the new dude to Ffloyd anyway!

Yes, Royce is a messy trip. She's made her rounds with NBA players and has a son by one. But on the flip side the ex's were once young and probably groupish too. They are older now but their hubby's, ex's etc have traded them in for young models.

That one dude I think his name is eric williams?? He and his wife were having lunch and he practically told her that he was going to romp his fluezy! "You can't hang out with me cuz I have business to get into". The expression on her face and sly remark proved she knew exactly what he had planned!!! Sad that she feels she has to put up with his shananigans...

...ok just my 2 cents!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 23rd April 2010, 9:49 am

OMG! I thought it was just me thinking that there was something off with Brandy. But after seeing her on Wendy yesterday I think it's just too much makeup.

I hate to be stereotypical but I think Eric Williams wife made concessions when she got into that marriage - she gained a cushy lifestyle and lost monagamy. I'm willing to bet that most of them were groupies at some point and Wendy Williams always says how you get em is how you lose em.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 23rd April 2010, 9:51 am

Brandy's teeth to me is just throwing me off! Doesn't Royce have a baby with Dwight Howard?
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 23rd April 2010, 10:15 am

I dunno. I think it's very interesting that the show is basketball WIVES and I think only one of them is actually a wife. I didn't know having someone's baby gave you wife status. Speaking of which, who is watching Tiny and Toya? Different channel I know but I so admire Tiny for standing by her man and holding it down while Tip was away and I admire Toya for taking on the responsibility for keeping the family together. To me that is what real women do. Keep the family together. Don't get me wrong, Basketball wives is really entertaining but Tiny and Toya are the real deal.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 23rd April 2010, 10:54 am

@goomba I have never watched that show. I can't get past the commercials for them. They are a bit over the top for me. I don't think either shows represent what I want for me or my daughter but class is a big thing for me no matter what amount of money or lack of you have. In that scenario I put both Royce, Tiny and Toya.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 23rd April 2010, 3:23 pm

Tamren wrote:Brandy's teeth to me is just throwing me off! Doesn't Royce have a baby with Dwight Howard?

Yes she does but for legal reasons she can't even speak his name on the show. That's why they never gave her background like they did the other women.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 23rd April 2010, 3:49 pm

Yeah I watch Tiny and Toya also. I have a hard time with their southern dialectish slang! Tiny voice irritates me, lol. Is she & Tip married?!?! Her mom & dad is such a cute couple. She's standing by her man!!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 23rd April 2010, 5:02 pm

Oooh glad Chrs told me about this thread! Yes, I've been watching Chilli's show and now the B-ball wives.

Chilli's list is ridiculous. We all want the "perfect" person in our lives but does she really thinkk she's gonna get it?? And her relationship with Mayweather....she might as well pursue that! There is a man she likes and he feels the same way, right under her nose! As for her love coach Tiana...that girl is entertaining but she can be a bit much...in an innappropriate kind of way. I'm surprised Chilli chose her actually but she does give the show more interest. Who is she anyway??

B-ball wives...kinda reminds me of my fave show Real Housewives (of any city). I like it so far. That girl Royce really needs to get her stuff together. I understand having a love for dancing but she needs to remember she's in the public eye and she's making a name for herself that is not to her benefit with the kind of dancing she does. Evelyn seems bitter and a bit jealous in a way. Idk...gotta keep watching.

As for Brandy & Ray-J's show...I mean really? Did they not have anything else to do?? IMO Ray-J has already made a fool of himself with For the Love of Ray J. They must need more publicity for their upcoming music ventures.
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 23rd April 2010, 5:04 pm

Peachtree wrote:Yeah I watch Tiny and Toya also. I have a hard time with their southern dialectish slang! Tiny voice irritates me, lol. Is she & Tip married?!?! Her mom & dad is such a cute couple. She's standing by her man!!

I watch Tiny & Toya too. I guess since I live in ATL I'm used to hearing dialect like Tiny's but it's Toya's way of speaking that gets me sometimes! LOL No they are not married...yet.
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 23rd April 2010, 7:08 pm

Oh here's another one...

Lisa Raye The Real McCoy...can't remember which channel it's on but I watch that one also.

What's up w/LisaR talking about "I was a hollywood scarlet" or some shish like that in the opening credits. Does she think playing Diamond makes her a scarlet? WTF?!?!

She appears to be very very affectionate towards Kai but dayum! Must she kiss her 19 (20) yr old daughter like she's getting a cheap thrill outta it!! Don't get me wrong, I'm very affectionate towards my daughter, husband and mother but something seems weird about the intensity of affection that she displays on the show... I watch anyway though!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 23rd April 2010, 8:27 pm

Lisa Ray is a mess too!! I only watched the first episode and I am sick of her already. Hollywood Scarlet. huh, yeah right!! She showed some t-n-a and that was the end of that. What else has she played in besides All of Us? I am gonna need Ray J to get a freekin life and start actin like the grown azz man he is!! And yes, Brandy is very weird looking.So Done with Chilli, she's gettin on my nerves. Why is Tiny so freekin ugly!!! She looks like she had a stroke or somethin. Botox gone wrong!!! But she is sho nuff down for her man so if he likes it i guess I love it! I will still be tuning in to BB Wives.
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 24th April 2010, 1:10 am

brandiitneka wrote:Lisa Ray is a mess too!! I only watched the first episode and I am sick of her already. Hollywood Scarlet. huh, yeah right!! She showed some t-n-a and that was the end of that. What else has she played in besides All of Us? I am gonna need Ray J to get a freekin life and start actin like the grown azz man he is!! And yes, Brandy is very weird looking.So Done with Chilli, she's gettin on my nerves. Why is Tiny so freekin ugly!!! She looks like she had a stroke or somethin. Botox gone wrong!!! But she is sho nuff down for her man so if he likes it i guess I love it! I will still be tuning in to BB Wives.

LOL!!! Even back when she was in Xscape I always thought Tiny looked like Miss Piggy!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 24th April 2010, 2:28 pm

yeah jamaicacurl, I agree. Tiny has never been cute but she looked a whole lot better then!!!
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 25th April 2010, 10:53 pm

Ladies are y'all watching? It's currently 9:51 est and family business is just about ending...
They are headed into the party...wonder how it's gonna turn out...have to wait 4 commercials to end...
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next