CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

+10
jamaicacurl
Peachtree
Tamren
jlowman1
caramelnaps25
BajanPrincess82
goombagirl
brandiitneka
crvng4mr
summabrown
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

Post by Peachtree 25th April 2010, 11:20 pm

Ok the Williams wife (I can never think of her name) took Royce shopping for a make over. Why on earth did she (Williams) select hooch type dresses 4 Royce? Royce said she comfy in jeans and tennis shoes...she already has hooch swag so why enable her?? I didn't understand that...ok off to watch the next segment.
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

Post by Peachtree 25th April 2010, 11:38 pm

Ok back again, the Williams wife...is she in lala land?!,?! Ok first of all, she stepped to a groupie at the party and stated "I know u know my husband...among the wives we know ur a groupie..." funny part is the groupie replied "u think I'm the only one he talks to?!?! He was talking to another girl that same night"....funny $hit!!! I'm glad the groupie told her that cuz she seems to think her $hit don't stank cuz she's married to yuck mouth (sorry his grill is f$@#ed up, lol). He don't give a rats butt about her feelings especially after telling her last wk he was gonna romp his chick wtf?! I just feel so sad for her..a rich miserable wife...

AND. AND

Then tell her girls "if I was drunk I would have..." implying she would have pop'd the groupie! First of all, groupies don't care about wives, if they did, they wouldn't step to married ballers to begin with. Now, she needs to step to the one who spoke vows to her...that's the one who broke the covenant!!

Ok, gotta watch Chili now...
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 26th April 2010, 12:26 am

The Jennifer chick is TOO much for me. Have you guys ever seen the "Flirty Girl Fitness" commercials? That is Jennifer's business. Its just funny how she can put her name on stripper dancing fitness videos but she turns her nose down on Royce and her Fatashique burlesque type dancing company. THE POT IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK! She's so snooty and uppity... & those contacts drive me up the wall! UGH! lol

& I hope Gloria's husband Matt Barnes never disappoints her because she just seems soooo naive. They seem as if they are hiding something, he was so uncomfortable at dinner when the subject of infidelity was brought up...
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 26th April 2010, 5:26 pm

Now, she needs to step to the one who spoke vows to her...that's the one who broke the covenant!!

You know good and gosh darn well she's not gonna call him out. She didn't last week. She won't ever, the pay is too good. Her only course of action is to hope some of the groupies grow a conscience and leave her man alone, NOT!!

I hope she has a lifetime supply of penicillin. She's gonna need it!
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 27th April 2010, 12:09 am

goombagirl wrote:
Now, she needs to step to the one who spoke vows to her...that's the one who broke the covenant!!

You know good and gosh darn well she's not gonna call him out. She didn't last week. She won't ever, the pay is too good. Her only course of action is to hope some of the groupies grow a conscience and leave her man alone, NOT!!

I hope she has a lifetime supply of penicillin. She's gonna need it!

@ penicillin...lolololol! Hopefully she has a stock pile now!!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 27th April 2010, 12:16 am

jlowman1 wrote:The Jennifer chick is TOO much for me. Have you guys ever seen the "Flirty Girl Fitness" commercials? That is Jennifer's business. Its just funny how she can put her name on stripper dancing fitness videos but she turns her nose down on Royce and her Fatashique burlesque type dancing company. THE POT IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK! She's so snooty and uppity... & those contacts drive me up the wall! UGH! lol

& I hope Gloria's husband Matt Barnes never disappoints her because she just seems soooo naive. They seem as if they are hiding something, he was so uncomfortable at dinner when the subject of infidelity was brought up...

No way!! That's her business!?!? A friend of a friend worked on those videos (production)...I remember in in conversation hearing the owner was a baller's wife (I couldn't remember if base, foot, or b-ball)...also remember hearing she was a witchy skanky b!tch!! ....wwwwoow, now I can put a face and name to it! Smmmmmall world!1
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 27th April 2010, 5:29 pm

Ok so I watched Lisa Ray's show for the first time (2 episodes) and yeah....the way she kisses her daughter...it's a bit weird. I mean, I'm an affectionate mom and I love to hug and kiss on my boys but I don't do it so passionately! Geez! And that gives her energy? Um...ok!

I know that it's about what's going on in her life and all but I thought that some of the info about her divorce and the issue with the finances could have been kept to herself.

And the convo with her daughter's boyfriend was painful! And the questions she asked her daughter! I know she can't wait to move out LOL!

I wish we were able to see Brat. I didn't even know she was in prison!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 27th April 2010, 5:33 pm

Peachtree wrote:
jlowman1 wrote:The Jennifer chick is TOO much for me. Have you guys ever seen the "Flirty Girl Fitness" commercials? That is Jennifer's business. Its just funny how she can put her name on stripper dancing fitness videos but she turns her nose down on Royce and her Fatashique burlesque type dancing company. THE POT IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK! She's so snooty and uppity... & those contacts drive me up the wall! UGH! lol

No way!! That's her business!?!? A friend of a friend worked on those videos (production)...I remember in in conversation hearing the owner was a baller's wife (I couldn't remember if base, foot, or b-ball)...also remember hearing she was a witchy skanky b!tch!! ....wwwwoow, now I can put a face and name to it! Smmmmmall world!1

I didn't know that was her business either. Interesting....contradictory to how she portrays herself on the show.
Gloria's hubby did seem uncomfortable during the dinner convo. Hope he's all that she thinks he is!
Jennifer is very snooty. It's clear she thinks she's better than everyone. Although Royce has a little work to do with her image, I felt for her as Jennifer was pretty much belittling how she dressed. But she did look really nice after hair & makeup. She seems more down to earth than Jennifer and Evelyn. With those 2 all that comes to mind is "misery loves company".
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 28th April 2010, 11:04 am

Hmmm...Flirty Girl Fitness...going to youtube to check this out.

Speaking of stripper poles. I love the self esteem that Lisa Raye injected into those girls. I can only pray that I look that good in my 40's.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 28th April 2010, 5:46 pm

goombagirl wrote:Hmmm...Flirty Girl Fitness...going to youtube to check this out.

Speaking of stripper poles. I love the self esteem that Lisa Raye injected into those girls. I can only pray that I look that good in my 40's.

Big momma was my favorite! She rep'd for us thick chicks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 28th April 2010, 10:08 pm

What channel is Lisa Raye's show on?

I just saw TO's show today for the first time and loved it!
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 29th April 2010, 1:36 pm

Lisa Raye is on TV One.

I watched the Flirty Girl Fitness promos. Funny, I didn't see Jennifer in any of them. Perhaps I wasn't looking hard enough. But if not, why would she not rep her product?
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 29th April 2010, 2:31 pm

crvng4mr wrote:What channel is Lisa Raye's show on?

Lisa Raye's show is on TV One.
TO has a show? I'm so late!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 29th April 2010, 4:19 pm

jamaicacurl wrote:
crvng4mr wrote:What channel is Lisa Raye's show on?

Lisa Raye's show is on TV One.
TO has a show? I'm so late!

I watched TO's show from first to last episode. Wonder if this is another season or if it is repeats? I can't remember which network it was on, but it was good entertainment, alotta funny parts, skanky parts, and several teary eyed moments.
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 30th April 2010, 10:20 am

OK. I missed LisaRaye last nite. Who's gonna give commentary? Fill me in!
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 2nd May 2010, 10:59 pm

Watching Brandy & Ray J now...their mom knows she takes up for Ray J...Brandy stated their mom favors him over everyone "since he was born"...wowww!!

Last edited by Peachtree on 3rd May 2010, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 2nd May 2010, 11:14 pm

Watching B-Ball Wives now...

Question came up to Eric and Jennifer about having kids...Eric's comment "HELLLLL NO", lol. He's a cheater but he's not ready to give J the golden meal ticket (kid) should she decide to serve him papers. This show is so friggin funny to me lol!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 2nd May 2010, 11:35 pm

Gloria and Royce having lunch...Gloria was giving Royce the death stare when Royce stated dancers and players date (break the rules). Gloria do not wanna believe this stuff happens.

Jennifer, Royce and Suzie (I think is her name) are sitting down having drinks, minding their business...Eric's groupie from last wk speaks to Jennifer...it was on then! My favorite part was Royce's facial expressions as the women argued, threw drinks and shoved eachother lololololol...fuuuuuunny!!!!

I should be ashamed of myself watching and commenting about this smut...but I'm not lol.
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 2nd May 2010, 11:48 pm

Chili's show...
Did not like Chili's wig neither did she lol.
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 3rd May 2010, 12:02 am

Ok I think this is gonna be the last time I watch Chili's show. It's quite boring.
Chili gets set up on a date, 3 mins into the date Chili doesn't like the guy, Chili and rep sit down to discuss problems with the date/guy, and the cycle repeats on the next episode. There is no excitement, no twists, no umph!! (Besides the dating rep girl)!

Ok just saw the preview 4 next wks episode. Chili's gonna discuss her breakdown (over Usher possibly??!!?!)...
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 3rd May 2010, 12:22 am

Peachtree wrote:Ok I think this is gonna be the last time I watch Chili's show. It's quite boring.
Chili gets set up on a date, 3 mins into the date Chili doesn't like the guy, Chili and rep sit down to discuss problems with the date/guy, and the cycle repeats on the next episode. There is no excitement, no twists, no umph!! (Besides the dating rep girl)!

Ok just saw the preview 4 next wks episode. Chili's gonna discuss her breakdown (over Usher possibly??!!?!)...

My Mom texted me and said "Chilli's show should be canceled...TONIGHT" and she is soooo right. Its soooo boring. Chilli doesnt even know what she wants, Tionna should just walk. She is a lost cause and will NEVER have anyone with all her crazy expectations...
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 3rd May 2010, 11:34 am

Thank you Peachtree for the updates, I truly appreciate it. I saw parts of the episodes so someone puleeeze tell me how buying a house saves a marriage? I have a friend who thought having a kid would save hers and now she has 5 kids and no husband so I'm trying to understand the logic behind it. REAL ESTATE DOES NOT SOLVE INFIDELITY ISSUES! Do you hear me Jennifer! Let him go! The only reason the groupie even came over to your table is because you keep giving her ammo. Remember when you jumped in her face at the party in last weeks episode? You had a sign on your forehead that said "My marriage is effed up and I'm desperate to find out who it is". You should never let'em see you sweat but you do so every week. What happened to what goes on at home stays at home?

Gloria is only 23, bless her heart. She'll learn in time that the world's moral compass doesn't always point north. Don't shoot the messenger....

Chilli needs to stop. I keep hearing how Black women can't find a man and 70% of us are single. Well she sure proves the statistics wrong. I heard that there were no men in Hotlanta but Tionna sure did find them. And quality men at that. Since Chilli has no use for her svcs. she can come up here to DC. I have several single girlfriends who would appreciate the work Tionna is putting in.

I like Mama Sonja but it's time for her to cut the apron strings. I saw her on Wendy practically blaming Kim Kardashian for the tape fiasco but Ray J himself said that he's the party king of the west coast. I can't think of one reason why he wouldn't have leaked the tape himself. I hope he puts this much effort into his next CD....
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 3rd May 2010, 1:17 pm

Yeah, I am loving Basketball Wives but I am only giving Chilli's show one more chance!
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 3rd May 2010, 3:22 pm

goombagirl wrote:Thank you Peachtree for the updates, I truly appreciate it. I saw parts of the episodes so someone puleeeze tell me how buying a house saves a marriage? I have a friend who thought having a kid would save hers and now she has 5 kids and no husband so I'm trying to understand the logic behind it. REAL ESTATE DOES NOT SOLVE INFIDELITY ISSUES! Do you hear me Jennifer! Let him go! The only reason the groupie even came over to your table is because you keep giving her ammo. Remember when you jumped in her face at the party in last weeks episode? You had a sign on your forehead that said "My marriage is effed up and I'm desperate to find out who it is". You should never let'em see you sweat but you do so every week. What happened to what goes on at home stays at home?

Gloria is only 23, bless her heart. She'll learn in time that the world's moral compass doesn't always point north. Don't shoot the messenger....

Chilli needs to stop. I keep hearing how Black women can't find a man and 70% of us are single. Well she sure proves the statistics wrong. I heard that there were no men in Hotlanta but Tionna sure did find them. And quality men at that. Since Chilli has no use for her svcs. she can come up here to DC. I have several single girlfriends who would appreciate the work Tionna is putting in.

I like Mama Sonja but it's time for her to cut the apron strings. I saw her on Wendy practically blaming Kim Kardashian for the tape fiasco but Ray J himself said that he's the party king of the west coast. I can't think of one reason why he wouldn't have leaked the tape himself. I hope he puts this much effort into his next CD....

Dang chica, you were RIGHT on the money with this post!!!! Could not have stated it better!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 11th May 2010, 9:48 pm

Basketball Wives is such a bad show on every imaginable level. It's really sad when the so called "groupie" comes off looking better than the "wives". Jen needs to realize the groupies didn't make a vow to her, Eric did and needs to check him. And seriously, throwing a drink in another woman's face, does not make you look tough or like you did something. You just end up looking like a stupid girl. It's so sad what is on tv nowadays.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next