CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOES ANYONE USE ALBA HAIR PRODUCTS

+2
sweetdrk1
WalkingInDestiny
6 posters

Go down

DOES ANYONE USE ALBA HAIR PRODUCTS Empty DOES ANYONE USE ALBA HAIR PRODUCTS

Post by WalkingInDestiny 9th April 2010, 4:45 pm

Has anyone tried any of the Alba shampoo or conditioning products, and if so how do you like it, and which product do you use...Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

DOES ANYONE USE ALBA HAIR PRODUCTS Empty Re: DOES ANYONE USE ALBA HAIR PRODUCTS

Post by sweetdrk1 9th April 2010, 9:12 pm

I have used the conditioner and shampoo. The daily Shampoo and the Mango moisturizing conditioner. I have the styling creme too but never really used it. What I like about conditioner is it seemed to control my shrinkage and it smelled good too!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 10th April 2010, 2:44 am

I've used the leave-in conditioner...I like it. It's water-based, so be careful when you use it. I like to use it after I've had my hair out/down...I put it in, braid my hair, seal my ends and cover. It leaves my hair moisturized, but not greasy.

HTH
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 10th April 2010, 2:11 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:I have used the conditioner and shampoo. The daily Shampoo and the Mango moisturizing conditioner. I have the styling creme too but never really used it. What I like about conditioner is it seemed to control my shrinkage and it smelled good too!

How was the shampoo? Im looking for an alternative to Kinky Curly Come Clean that I dont have to order online...
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by WalkingInDestiny 16th April 2010, 8:59 pm

Thanks ladies for all the reviews, I BC'd This march so its almost been a month, thank again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 17th April 2010, 12:32 am

I bought the mango conditioner, didnt like it . I am glad I didnt buy the shampoo. The conditioner made my hair sooo dry!My hair is soo frizzy now. I am going to have to do some deep conditioning!Well now I know its not for me. I had been eyeing this for a long time(I think I really liked the bottle lol)
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 17th April 2010, 11:51 am

Ooh, this is right up my alley. I've been using the Alba Leave-In conditioner for about two or three months now, and I love it--it's the best leave-in I've tried so far. It's fragrance-free, so I don't have to worry about smelling like candy every time I turn my head or scents clashing, and it keeps my hair soft all day. And it's cheap and readily available--when nothing else is working for me, this is my go-to moisturizer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down