CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Bc'er trying to find a Big Sister

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recent Bc'er trying to find a Big Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Recent Bc'er trying to find a Big Sister

Post by avyishi 7th April 2010, 10:38 am

Good Luck Chica [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://public.fotki.com/beautywithcurls/
avyishi
avyishi

Back to top Go down

Recent Bc'er trying to find a Big Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Recent Bc'er trying to find a Big Sister

Post by Elasstikwaistlyne 10th April 2010, 9:36 am

So to update......ummm yeah...the finger coils worked but I really didn't like that style on my head at all....so i picked the roots out and had a cute twa style...and yesterday for the first time since i bc'd i wore my head wrapped with a scraf my hubby bought for me in Bosnia. It was weird cuz I felt more awkward with my hair covered than i have since i cut all my hair off.....funny how that works.
Elasstikwaistlyne
Elasstikwaistlyne

Back to top Go down

Post by avyishi 12th April 2010, 12:46 pm

That's an interesting spin, you're attached to your TWA now...Yay!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by beautywithcurls on 13th April 2010, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avyishi
avyishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Elasstikwaistlyne 13th April 2010, 8:17 am

Yea I really am....For while I just looking at my TWA and reminding myself that I won't always look like this and that my hair will grow....but I never really thought about covering it up cuz I'm not ashamed of it....just not 100% confident....but after having it covered for only a few hours i reminded me of those awkward first days of school, where you are extremely self conscious...and I kept touching the scarf and I NEVER touch my hair when I'm out and about....it was like one of my accessory's was gone when I had my hair covered.
Elasstikwaistlyne
Elasstikwaistlyne

Back to top Go down

Post by avyishi 13th April 2010, 12:37 pm

avyishi
avyishi

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 19th April 2010, 11:39 am

Little sis,

how are things going hon??? I gotta check on you and make sure youre not losing your cool over there...lol

tiff
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 4th May 2010, 8:02 am

hey sis...just checkin in on ya...im back from the honeymoon Smile

hope all is well!!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Elasstikwaistlyne 4th May 2010, 10:15 am

YEA!!!!! I hope you had a WONDERFUL TIME! And I hope your big day was FABULOUS! CONGRATULATIONS! (again)....All is well with me...the weather over here was beautiful for a few days and then returned to it's extremely tempermental, chilly self....lol. In hair news, I found a bump on my head, (middle left side) it was actually pretty large...hubby popped it (silly him) and now i have a scab....is that what they call scab hair?
Elasstikwaistlyne
Elasstikwaistlyne

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 4th May 2010, 10:22 am

thanks Smile

aww hubby popped the bump, thats LOVE right there!!!
not quite scab hair but thats definitely a good scab hair story!!

Scab hair is generally the hair that you have while tranisitioning or right when you BC, its not necessarily your true hair type but its usually the first 6 inches or less that you grow in natural hair...generally after those inches grow out you start seeing your true curl pattern and hair type....this occured with me because i had alot of heat damage in the front of my hair so even after I chopped I still had alot of scab hair in the front...
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Elasstikwaistlyne 4th May 2010, 10:48 am

OHHHHHHHHH! Boy was I off! Thanks for explaining. Well then I guess I just had a hair bump. Never remember having one before....i hope its a one time thing. And yup hubs is a keeper.
Elasstikwaistlyne
Elasstikwaistlyne

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 4th May 2010, 10:49 am

no prob tasha, thats what big sisters are for Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2