CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❁❁ Muz ❁❁

+40
MellowOne
WhosThatRedHead
Renny
authenticbeauty
coilykinks
Ebbz
jlowman1
priceless
zanajh
swoodward
curly-me-naturally
krazy coils
TMS
~JOME~
mrsmackey
CurlsGalore
HappyCurly
BrownSkinDiva
DvaAuNaturel
SheeTacular
tiashaunteé
mstokes2008
CocoEuro
Intelligentbeauty
poeticlyspkng
MahoganyCurls
Juices-n-Berries
neethair
Lynnieluve
LaToya28
NubieNatty
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
ChrsLvsBks
sweetdrk1
BlondeByDesire
jcanalena79
CrissyQ
bholmes87
Muz
44 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 Empty Re: ❁❁ Muz ❁❁

Post by BrownSkinDiva 28th May 2010, 12:46 pm

yeah i have no patience thats why i cant do the KCCC but the KCKT is a great leave it...but I LOVE HEHH, thats a staple product for me Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 28th May 2010, 12:47 pm

See me and you are seeing eye to eye. LOL, I have to do Sweet's method of WNG when I feel like being REALLY patient. When I just want to really "wash and go" that's not gonna work. Laughing
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 28th May 2010, 4:51 pm

Here's the puff, it's almost dry, it definitely shrunk up, but I like it!

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 May28-19

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 May28-18

Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 28th May 2010, 5:33 pm

That's pretty--defined, shiny and thick.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th May 2010, 5:45 pm

Pictures... ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 617583 I like that puff!!! Like Chrs said defined, thick and shiny!! Cute!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 28th May 2010, 5:56 pm

Beautiful!
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 28th May 2010, 6:06 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:That's pretty--defined, shiny and thick.

Thanks Big Sis!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Pictures... ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 617583 I like that puff!!! Like Chrs said defined, thick and shiny!! Cute!!!

KNH

Thanks KNH! I'm just trying to be like you and Penny Smile

TMS wrote:Beautiful!

Thank you ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 M105
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th May 2010, 9:21 pm

Loving the WnG!!! She looks great on you! I'm going be trying this in the summer. That's all I did last summer with my TWA. Hopefully, it will just as cute with this length, too!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 28th May 2010, 9:48 pm

Nice puff!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 29th May 2010, 12:40 pm

Oh I love your puff. Very nice. Great job!!!! ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 Empty Second Day WNG hair. . .

Post by Muz 29th May 2010, 12:43 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Loving the WnG!!! She looks great on you! I'm going be trying this in the summer. That's all I did last summer with my TWA. Hopefully, it will just as cute with this length, too!

Thank you!! I'm going to be hard pressed to not do this every day myself! LOL

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Nice puff!

Thanks! Smile

So here's my second day hair. All I did was spray it until it was dripping wet and then pat it with like 10 drops of Jojoba oil. I soooooooooooo love this style. I even LOVE the shrinkage-- which is something I honestly wasn't expecting to like for this style, it really works.
❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 May29-10
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 29th May 2010, 12:45 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Oh I love your puff. Very nice. Great job!!!! ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 Icon_biggrin

Thanks! I used MahoganyCurls's accordion method, I think it worked really well, have you tried it? It doesn't look like hers, but that's because my hair isn't hers. LOL! But I absolutely love this, I may never try another style again j/k
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 29th May 2010, 12:49 pm

Muz wrote:
Intelligentbeauty wrote:Oh I love your puff. Very nice. Great job!!!! ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 Icon_biggrin

Thanks! I used MahoganyCurls's accordion method, I think it worked really well, have you tried it? It doesn't look like hers, but that's because my hair isn't hers. LOL! But I absolutely love this, I may never try another style again j/k

I have tried it. But it was not predictable for me. I don't like hair surprises. That is what I feel like my wash n gos are like, surprises.
But I am so happy it worked out for you. I know you will be rockin it all summer long..... ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 Icon_lol . I know I would....lol.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 29th May 2010, 12:51 pm

ls that puff is cute!!! keep playing around with your hair so i can get some styling ideas for me too Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 29th May 2010, 12:55 pm

Your puff is cute and the curls are POPPING!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 29th May 2010, 1:00 pm

^^^ Thanks!! My Grandma asked me yesterday if I used curl activator, and I told her, I don't really need it, it curled right on up with some conditioner and water. LOL I may try curl activator one day. . . but probably not anytime soon.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:
Muz wrote:

I have tried it. But it was not predictable for me. I don't like hair surprises. That is what I feel like my wash n gos are like, surprises.
But I am so happy it worked out for you. I know you will be rockin it all summer long..... ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 Icon_lol . I know I would....lol.

Oh, I know what you mean about wanting a style to be predictable. . . I'm just going to enjoy this style while I can because when it grows out, I probably won't be able to do it anymore or at least not the same way Smile

BrownSkinDiva wrote:ls that puff is cute!!! keep playing around with your hair so i can get some styling ideas for me too Smile

Thanks! And shouldn't you be coming up with stuff for ME to try since you've been natural longer than I have? LOL!

Oh, and for any recent BCers, WNGs are a GREAT way to find every little straight piece you've found because your curls are going to clump together and the straight ends will me waaaaaaaay more obvious than they would in any other style. Plus, since they are clumped, you don't have to worry about accidentally getting a curl because you can pull up where the straight piece is, and only the curl it's attached to comes up with it.
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 29th May 2010, 5:06 pm

Your hair is so flippin amazing!!! I love it Very Happy

That puff is gorgeous! I don't even understand why it's so shiny!! LOL but it's beautimous I love you
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 30th May 2010, 11:50 am

bholmes87 wrote:Your hair is so flippin amazing!!! I love it Very Happy

That puff is gorgeous! I don't even understand why it's so shiny!! LOL but it's beautimous I love you

Thanks! I'm just glad I'm not dealing with that crazy dryness I heard people experience after BC'ing *knock on wood* ~lol~
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 30th May 2010, 12:00 pm

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 678474 lovin the bc, perfect time for the summer too!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 31st May 2010, 8:37 am

Thanks Nubie Smile

So I ended up re-twisting my hair (in smaller twists this time). Yes, I know I was happy for the challenge to be over, BUT I needed to put my hair back in a protective style-- it had been out for like 3 or 4 days. All I did was re-wet my WNG with a spray bottle and finger detangle then I twisted using my shea butter mix. I twirled the ends around my finger and that's it. They REALLY shrunk up in the front ~lol~ I pulled some on the left back and used a bobby pin to sec

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 May30-10

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 May30-11

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 May30-12

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 13 May30-13

Ideally I'd like to try to keep them in a couple of weeks. Realistically, they'll probably be taken down by Saturday. LOL

In other news it's HOT here. My AC in my room is broken, and my little desk clock told me it got up to 92.5 degrees in here yesterday. This is not going to work for my summer, my face was starting to break out and everything by the end of the day. I HATE being hot. It's already 84 degrees in m room, while the TV is telling me it's only 73 outside. That means it never cooled off (not really) from yesterday. It makes no sense that it's cooler outside than it is in my room. But I may spend my day out there, even if it rains. The great thing about being natural. . . rain doesn't scare me anymore. LOL!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 31st May 2010, 11:05 am

hey girl!! did i mention that you have alot of hair??? jeez!!! sorry youre in all that heat....
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 31st May 2010, 12:08 pm

Hey Muz!!! Your twists look so good! Your hair is on the grow! Got a little hang time there, too!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 31st May 2010, 1:36 pm

BrownSkinDiva wrote:hey girl!! did i mention that you have alot of hair??? jeez!!! sorry youre in all that heat....

Hey, I don't know? Maybe? LOL! I'm sorry I'm in all of this heat too, it stormed a little earlier, so it cooled down a little bit. . . I may end up going outside with a blanket and just sitting under the tree and reading a book.

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey Muz!!! Your twists look so good! Your hair is on the grow! Got a little hang time there, too!

Hey! Thanks! Smile
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 1st June 2010, 5:38 pm

Congrats on the BC. Curls are gorgeous. Love the twists. Keep up the good work.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 1st June 2010, 7:29 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Congrats on the BC. Curls are gorgeous. Love the twists. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I had to take the twists out this morning because I curled them and didn't like the way they looked, and I had to go to an interview. It's a cute twist-out, but as long as it took me to put those twists in, I wish it could have lasted a little longer. I'm still not going to do anything with my hair until Friday or Saturday, I'm thinking about doing a Bentonite Clay treatment. . .

So I got a little bit of "change" from my Grandma (as she likes to say) so I went to Target and let my inner PJ (she's on punishment because I don't have an income at the moment. . . ) out. I got some Shea Moisture Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Brilliant Curl Shampoo because I want to start shampooing my hair again and not just co-washing. That stuff smells delicious, I can't wait to use it! The Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque after hearing so many great things about it. I didn't smell that until I got home, but I must say I was tempted to lick the lid of it. LOL! And it's cool that I can also leave it in so it's like a 2 in one. And I got some Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine leave in-- I'd heard this stuff is good, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's water based so I can still use it for my moisture sealing, but I'll probably only be using it when I don't use the Masque since the masque itself is a leave in. There was soooooo much else there I wanted to try, but this stuff is not cheap for someone like me. When I DO get a job it is sooooo on! Hopefully this stuff is worth that money because I was *supposed* to be spending it on fruits and veggies. LOL. Plus, if I DO like it, it will be nice to like products I can just go to the store and get as opposed to having to order them offline.
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum