CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

+71
sunbaby
Serenity23
crvng4mr
MellowOne
Tamren
Deva_87
Pinkrage
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
.:Eden:.
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
MichelleNW
Nikcoils
Winnielours
exhale1913
Muz
StephanieB
jlowman1
naturalmommyGA
DMCC
NylaCoils
lena73
Erica5417
mstokes2008
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
FemmeFox
newcurlieque
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
BrownSkinDiva
Karyn
LaToya28
Yellagirlcurls
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
dajewel
ashollan
CocaColaCutie
Vee
mrsmackey
SimplyShainee
Mz. Thang
jamaicacurl
MahoganyCurls
A85
truet
MsJay1121
curlyboricua
d.denise
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
NaturalNixon
neethair
BlondeByDesire
ChrsLvsBks
NubieNatty
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Notthecoolmom
CocoEuro
TerraD
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
75 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by tiashaunteé 5th April 2010, 2:03 pm

.:Eden:. wrote:Hey Tia!

I was reading mahoganycurls thread about the brick method you were telling her about. I looked in your thread and on your blog for what to do, but I can't find it. Can you direct me to it? Thanks!!

I didn't blog about that method but that is a great idea. I will have to do that soon.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:WOW....I didn't know that pollen would stay in our hair like that. Is it just because we are natural? Interesting....

Your braid out is awesome!!!! Love the updo!!!

Summary - BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!

I don't think so - I had this problem when I wore a press and curl but it was really gross because I did not wash my hair every day or every week. The pollen is really heavy here - it looks like a dust storm.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 5th April 2010, 2:05 pm

Congrats girl!!!You are definetly one of my favs on here!Have fun with your new goodies!!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 5th April 2010, 2:32 pm

First I have to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Enjoy your chicken dinner woot!

And second your hair is always gorgeous! That braid out was awesome and the afro was diving afro
Loved the flexi rod updo as well! Your hair is just great Tia Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by truet 5th April 2010, 2:36 pm

congrat congrat congrat ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Icon_biggrin
truet
truet

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 5th April 2010, 2:41 pm

Congrats.
Isn't this your second time (whispering.......lol)
Loved the hair all 3 days. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 5th April 2010, 3:10 pm

Hey Tia!!! I love love love the braid out and updo. You are so right about this pollen. It is really heavy and getting on every darn thing! I prob will wash my hair before friday before someone ask did I get yellow highlights.
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 5th April 2010, 3:12 pm

NaturalNixon wrote:Hey Tia!!! I love love love the braid out and updo. You are so right about this pollen. It is really heavy and getting on every darn thing! I prob will wash my hair before friday before someone ask did I get yellow highlights.

lol!
You are a mess! You coming over after you wash it?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 5th April 2010, 3:19 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Congrats.
Loved the hair all 3 days. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Icon_biggrin

Yes it is! I really wasn't expecting it...that is why I ordered and paid for all that henna, LOL.
I have been dedicated to this contest - I am just a little proud of myself for not slacking off like I normally tend to do. Like a Star @ heaven
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 5th April 2010, 3:21 pm

CUTE hairstyles over the weekend!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 5th April 2010, 3:23 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
Intelligentbeauty wrote:Congrats.

Yes it is! I really wasn't expecting it...that is why I ordered and paid for all that henna, LOL.
I have been dedicated to this contest - I am just a little proud of myself for not slacking off like I normally tend to do. Like a Star @ heaven

I thought so because I remember your fro avatar when you won. It was a black and white pic. I loved that pic. WELL CONGRATS AGAIN ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Icon_lol . KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK BECAUSE YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO MANY, INCLUDING ME. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Herz
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 5th April 2010, 3:42 pm

That braidout is to die for!!! You really have a way with your hair!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 5th April 2010, 3:55 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
NaturalNixon wrote:Hey Tia!!! I love love love the braid out and updo. You are so right about this pollen. It is really heavy and getting on every darn thing! I prob will wash my hair before friday before someone ask did I get yellow highlights.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Lol

That would be a YES MA'AM!! You can free style and do whateva ya like!! I am off Friday so just let me know your schedule.
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 5th April 2010, 3:58 pm

tiashauntee wrote:Thank you, Thank you, Thank you everyone!!!

Here are my updates:
Friday I spent the day with my BFF and my Godson. He is such a flirt already and he's only one. I love that little man. For Friday I took my cornrows out for a braid out.

I washed my hair Friday night and the suds were tinted yellow...pollen.

On Saturday the hubby and I didn't get to ride because our day got a little busy. So he's taking me to lunch today ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 617583 . Since I didn't have to stick my hair under a helmet I just let it be free.

I washed my hair Saturday night and again the suds were tinted yellow...pollen.

On Sunday, I wore a new dress that screamed "updo" for my hair. So I did a flexi-rod updo. It was late when I styled my hair so in the morning it was not completely dry. My pin curls were a little fuzzier than I like but I made it work.

I washed my hair on Sunday night the suds were slightly tinted yellow. The updo helped keep some of the pollen away.

So I decided to cornrow my hair and leave it this way until the pollen dies down some. I am starting a personal cornrow challenge. I will leave my hair braided M-F, take them out Friday night or Saturday morning to rest. Continue with my Sunday style, and re-braid on Sunday night.

What I like about the cornrows is that I can rinse easily every night...pollen.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Collag10
I love all of them but my favorite is the saturday fro. I love fro's! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Icon_rr
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 5th April 2010, 4:32 pm

NaturalNixon wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Lol

That would be a YES MA'AM!! You can free style and do whateva ya like!! I am off Friday so just let me know your schedule.

I get off at 1! Perfect!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th April 2010, 6:05 pm

Yeah for that beautiful hair. That braid out is the truth!! You always do such good work! So talented you are!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by mochamoments 5th April 2010, 6:16 pm

You hair is looking great. Love the look after you took the cornrows out.
mochamoments
mochamoments

http://www.mochamomentsmom.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 5th April 2010, 6:26 pm

1. Congrats on the win!!!
2. Love the hair, Don't you love the versatility!!
3. I just noticed your new av. I thought "The dog has gone natural!!!" Your baby is too cute!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 5th April 2010, 6:28 pm

NhappyJackie wrote:I just noticed your new av. I thought "The dog has gone natural!!!" Your baby is too cute!!!
lol!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Empty The dumbest hair thing...

Post by tiashaunteé 5th April 2010, 6:32 pm

...that I have ever done was set my hair on fire. I was curious about if hair could burn. I found out yesterday that when my mom was little...she did the same thing to her hair.

lol!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 5th April 2010, 6:40 pm

RoseBud wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:Thank you, Thank you, Thank you everyone!!!

Here are my updates:
Friday I spent the day with my BFF and my Godson. He is such a flirt already and he's only one. I love that little man. For Friday I took my cornrows out for a braid out.

I washed my hair Friday night and the suds were tinted yellow...pollen.

On Saturday the hubby and I didn't get to ride because our day got a little busy. So he's taking me to lunch today ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 617583 . Since I didn't have to stick my hair under a helmet I just let it be free.

I washed my hair Saturday night and again the suds were tinted yellow...pollen.

On Sunday, I wore a new dress that screamed "updo" for my hair. So I did a flexi-rod updo. It was late when I styled my hair so in the morning it was not completely dry. My pin curls were a little fuzzier than I like but I made it work.

I washed my hair on Sunday night the suds were slightly tinted yellow. The updo helped keep some of the pollen away.

So I decided to cornrow my hair and leave it this way until the pollen dies down some. I am starting a personal cornrow challenge. I will leave my hair braided M-F, take them out Friday night or Saturday morning to rest. Continue with my Sunday style, and re-braid on Sunday night.

What I like about the cornrows is that I can rinse easily every night...pollen.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Collag10
I love all of them but my favorite is the saturday fro. I love fro's! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Icon_rr

I TOTALLY AGREE!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th April 2010, 10:17 pm

Awww the baby is sooo cute!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 5th April 2010, 10:50 pm

Hey Tia,

OMG, it seems like forever since I wrote on your blog. I am so glad that lent is over. I LOVE the hair! Now I have to spend all week catching up on your thread.
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 5th April 2010, 11:30 pm

Congrats, Tia on your Chicken Dinner hehe! Your hair was gorgeous on all three days. Miss reading about your hair! Hope I can keep up with everything!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 5th April 2010, 11:58 pm

Congrats on your win Ms. Lady ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 19 Icon_cheers
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th April 2010, 12:19 am

Loved all of your weekend hair do's!

The pollen is heavy here too. We have that same cloud of pollen.

I've set my hair on fire too but it was shed hairs.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next