CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mz. Thang

+24
sunbaby
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
jcanalena79
NubieNatty
LaToya28
Shauny
missmoriah
ChrsLvsBks
naturalkitty'10
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
BlondeByDesire
tiashaunteé
Juices-n-Berries
MsJay1121
Intelligentbeauty
curly+kinky+fierce
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
StephanieB
sweetdrk1
Mz. Thang
28 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Mz. Thang - Page 8 Empty Re: Mz. Thang

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th April 2010, 1:44 am

Mz. Thang wrote:Thanks IB I have been thinking about doing a body detox but I didn't know how to go about it. The doctors are trying to get me on some meds but I've been that route for other issues and I prefer to fix things naturally unless it is needed to keep me alive then I will try a natural alternative. My stomach still hurts but it isn't as bad. I have already made changes in my diet but I really think something triggered my stomach problem(not sure what).

Thank you Nhappy and Lynnie Mz. Thang - Page 8 Icon_biggrin

I still haven't cleared my camera memory so I'm still forced to use my phone. My scalp is giving me the blues cause it itches like crazy Mz. Thang - Page 8 Icon_scratch . So I sprayed them with my condish and water mix and braided them with my shea mix. I will spray them again tonight and unravel the braids tomorrow. Here are some pics of today's hair
Mz. Thang - Page 8 04160010
Mz. Thang - Page 8 04160012
Mz. Thang - Page 8 04160013

Good Nite Ladies I'm Beat Mz. Thang - Page 8 Lol

Hello,
Well just as I explained above is what you would do. Limit your diet to fruits, vegetables, herbal teas, filtered water. Eat 3 small portion meals a day but snack in between. So 2-3 healthy snacks a day (nuts, yogurt,fruit,raisins,etc). That means you must plan ahead and prepare for what you will eat each day. Do this for 3-5 days. Also consider taking a multivitamin and multimineral combo daily.
Once you begin,the first and second day may be hard and you may feel worst. But keep at it, it will get better. Once this is complete you will see if the body will regulate itself back to normal.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 19th April 2010, 11:05 am

Morning Mz. Thang, just checking it to see if you are feeling better.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 19th April 2010, 11:48 pm

Morning Nhappy I am better still having some aches random ones better definitely better thanks for checking and asking.
@ IB I already do a MV but what is a multimineral and where do I get it?

I had a nice weekend stuff happened randomly but still good. In hair news I kept my twist in on sat. & wear them crinkled from the braids I put in(loved it). Then sun. I took them down the t/o was super defined and cute I pinned the sides up and went out the door. So I get to the location for the job surprisingly I didn't get lost. So the lady that did the event was super nice and was rocking a TWA. Then the other dancer showed up and was like "I love your hair are you natural?" I said yeah and she told me that she just started transitioning for about five months. She was saying it was hard and I just told her that it gets better and that it is totally worth it in the long run. So in comes the make-up artist and ask me "Is your weave a sew-in or glued? Cause I know ppl be serious about messing up their weaves." The other dancer and I just bust out laughing and I tell her that it's my hair. She run up and start touching to check like I wasn't telling the truth. I find it so funny how ppl are so shocked that my hair is real.

Sorry for the long post but the event was awesome and I will post pics soon. Very Happy
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th April 2010, 8:01 am

Hi Mz. Thang

I see you are busy, and I hope you are taking care of yourself and feeling better.

You have so much hair I could see how that young lady thought it was a weave!!! LOL

Enjoy your weekend, and I'll check back with you later this evening!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 24th April 2010, 8:41 am

Hey lady!! How r u? I think I saw u post somewhere that u wanted a name for your lovely hair. Can you post your hair's characteristics?
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th April 2010, 9:45 am

LOL at the weave question! Laughing even harder because I can picture the lady running to check if you were telling the truth love it! Somehow I missed that you were not feeling good, but I am happy you are getting better. Have a great weekend!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th April 2010, 2:25 am

Hey chica,
A multivitamin/multimineral is a combo vitamin you can get at any healthfood store.
Here is some info I found on your question that may help you:

http://www.evitamins.com/encyclopedia/assets/generic/multiple-vitamin-mineral-supplements/~default

As your the hair, where are the pics?
I am not surprised about people not believing your hair is real. You have thick, beautiful hair and it has length. You are one of those curlies that I want to meet and touch your hair.... lol!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 26th April 2010, 10:56 pm

Sorry I've been MIA ladies but it's cold and rainy here so that means flare ups for me Sad So things are just a little harder for me. I haven't had much energy for hair but I will post pics promise. Thanks IB for the info cause I definitely need it. Hope everyone is doing well.
@Shee hair characteristics
1. Super thick
2. Complicated
3.Moody
I've been natural three yrs and still don't have it figured out cause it may like a product one minute and then all of sudden doesn't. I feel like my hair has multiple personalities some times Shocked
so any suggestions?
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 26th April 2010, 11:29 pm

Perhaps you should join the 30 day product challenge with us. Check it out in the challenges section.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 30th April 2010, 2:03 pm

I saw you on Glamizini's video from the meet up!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 30th April 2010, 2:04 pm

Mz. Thang wrote:Sorry I've been MIA ladies but it's cold and rainy here so that means flare ups for me Sad So things are just a little harder for me. I haven't had much energy for hair but I will post pics promise. Thanks IB for the info cause I definitely need it. Hope everyone is doing well.
@Shee hair characteristics
1. Super thick
2. Complicated
3.Moody
I've been natural three yrs and still don't have it figured out cause it may like a product one minute and then all of sudden doesn't. I feel like my hair has multiple personalities some times Shocked
so any suggestions?

It took me about that long (maybe longer) to figure my hair out
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 30th April 2010, 2:38 pm

I was thinking Dee Dee from What's happening.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 2nd May 2010, 5:13 pm

@Lynnie yeah that was me she is very nice and I was so happy to meet her cause when I started watching her I didn't know she stayed in St. Louis.
@Shee I have never seen that show so I don't know who that is Mz. Thang - Page 8 Icon_redface

Ok Ladies this has been the longest flare up that I have had in while but I'm glad to say it is finally over for now. So this week I basically wore my hair in a bun nothing special. This weekend I have been rockin a huge fro Mz. Thang - Page 8 Icon_biggrin will post pics.
Here are the pics that are so over due
Mz. Thang - Page 8 100_0012
BeforeMz. Thang - Page 8 100_0013
After
Mz. Thang - Page 8 100_0014
Full body

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and I have more pics to come. Mz. Thang - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8