CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's start/join a CurlyNikki.com Group on Sparkpeople.com

+3
~NaturallyShe~
ChrsLvsBks
CurlyKye
7 posters

Go down

Let's start/join a CurlyNikki.com Group on Sparkpeople.com Empty Let's start/join a CurlyNikki.com Group on Sparkpeople.com

Post by CurlyKye 31st January 2010, 5:55 pm

I just got the Wii Active for Christmas so now that I am healed from having my wisdoms pulled [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I can get consistent.

As of February 1st I am really going to try to be as enthusiastic, informed and consistent about my overall body health as I have with my hair. I figured if I've been relaxer free since Dec 2007 and have reaped the benefits of keeping my hair healthy for the past 2+ years...think of the possibilities if I did the same with my hair.

Let's start a curlynikki.com movement on sparkpeople.com (sign up is free and the information is awesome!!). If you sign up...I don't mind you adding me as a friend.

My name is KyeIsGettingFit on there..go ahead and sign up...and pick up the book The Spark..it's a great read:
http://book.sparkpeople.com/book.asp?u=KyeIsGettingFit
CurlyKye
CurlyKye

Back to top Go down

Let's start/join a CurlyNikki.com Group on Sparkpeople.com Empty Re: Let's start/join a CurlyNikki.com Group on Sparkpeople.com

Post by ChrsLvsBks 31st January 2010, 6:15 pm

Great idea! I am ChrsLvsBks. Thanks for accepting my friend request. I am on the lose 5% of body weight in February and lose 10 pounds in February. I am like you and want to reap the rewards of a healthy body as I have for a healthy head of hair.

We can do this! Let's encourage one another along the way!

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Let's start/join a CurlyNikki.com Group on Sparkpeople.com Empty Re: Let's start/join a CurlyNikki.com Group on Sparkpeople.com

Post by CurlyKye 1st February 2010, 10:48 pm

Most definitely will do!
CurlyKye
CurlyKye

Back to top Go down

Post by ~NaturallyShe~ 2nd February 2010, 4:16 am

Hey ladies,

I just joined sparkpeople and did my first strength training workout yesterday. My name there is Fit2BShe. I'll look for you two and add you as friends! Smile

Kye, let me know how you like the Wii Active. I have a Wii Fit and I've been thinking of getting more exercise 'games' (Active, Fit Plus, etc) for my Wii.
~NaturallyShe~
~NaturallyShe~

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 2nd February 2010, 9:43 pm

~NaturallyShe~ wrote:Hey ladies,

I just joined sparkpeople and did my first strength training workout yesterday. My name there is Fit2BShe. I'll look for you two and add you as friends! Smile

Kye, let me know how you like the Wii Active. I have a Wii Fit and I've been thinking of getting more exercise 'games' (Active, Fit Plus, etc) for my Wii.
I look forward to your add. I could not find you by the name you provided.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 14th February 2010, 9:52 am

Yay! I'm on sparkpeople too, username CocaColaCutie. I'll add you guys as friends too!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalnanz 14th February 2010, 11:53 am

Im excited about this !!!! my name on spark ppl is nbetheone !!! add me too Smile
naturalnanz
naturalnanz

http://members.fotki.com/naturalnanz/

Back to top Go down

Post by splitsun 16th February 2010, 2:30 am

I just joined and I'm going to add all of you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

opps, forgot to add that my username is splitsun
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

Post by CombatCurls 27th February 2010, 12:27 pm

i just joined also my username is chatamoment02
CombatCurls
CombatCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 9th March 2010, 2:45 pm

CombatCurls wrote:i just joined also my username is chatamoment02

i tried to add you, but couldn't find you on there.
if you can find me i'm cocacolacutie.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down