CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protein Conditioner

5 posters

Go down

Protein Conditioner Empty Protein Conditioner

Post by itsmedcj 2nd November 2009, 4:45 pm

After reading the Curl Whisper's talk about Deep treatments, I wanted to try a good protein conditioner since I have fine hair. Does anyone with fine hair have any recommendations on a good protein conditioner? Thanks
itsmedcj
itsmedcj

Back to top Go down

Protein Conditioner Empty Re: Protein Conditioner

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 2nd November 2009, 4:59 pm

I got the idea to try Aubrey's Blue Green Algae Hair Rescue Conditioning Mask from Zhara (my Fotki favorite!!) and I loved it, except I used the whole jar for one treatment, and my hair is super fine (I have no product in my hair for my avatar). Maybe I used too much?? I have Aubrey's GPB, but haven't tried it yet. My best friend LOVES it.

I prefer to stay all-natural with the products I use, so I love Aubrey's. I'm sure some of the ladies have ideas for other products.
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmedcj 2nd November 2009, 5:43 pm

Ok, great I'm going to google it now. Thanks
itsmedcj
itsmedcj

Back to top Go down

Post by jad928 3rd November 2009, 1:09 pm

If your into making your own creations try an egg and plain yogurt. I also use Apogee 2 minute treatment.
jad928
jad928

Back to top Go down

Post by Nappturall 5th November 2009, 1:49 am

itsmedcj wrote:After reading the Curl Whisper's talk about Deep treatments, I wanted to try a good protein conditioner since I have fine hair. Does anyone with fine hair have any recommendations on a good protein conditioner? Thanks

1 whole egg (let it sit in warm water/or room temp)
2 tablespoon of coconut oil
mix/apply to hair
let it air dry/rinse

A very good protein conditioner that you will see results ASAP! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nappturall
Nappturall

http://www.trwcreditgroup.com/angeljones

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 19th November 2009, 2:18 pm

I just feel in love with Aubrey Organics, GPB, Glycogen Protein, Balancing Conditioner. After just one use my hair stopped breaking off and is stronger. There is an herbal scent, smells good to me.

I added some Lavender Black Jamacian Castor oil to it and deep conditioned it with this Aubrey's Protien Conditioner. My hair loved it. I am so thankful to only have to buy 1 protien product and not having to shop around and waste money.

I got his from iherbs.com and used a discount code that one of the members on this board gave me, I forgot her name. I ordered some other stuff from them too and I love everything that I got.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down