CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone need to lose 100 lbs or more..thinking about using weight loss aids

+2
tyza21
SheeTacular
6 posters

Go down

Anyone need to lose 100 lbs or more..thinking about using weight loss aids Empty Anyone need to lose 100 lbs or more..thinking about using weight loss aids

Post by SheeTacular 2nd November 2009, 3:22 pm

This health and fitness category is great. I know that when you are heavier its easier to share and confide and buddy with someone with similar goals.

According to my doctor I should lose 100lbs in the next two years or consider having a bariatric surgery (lap band or gastric bypass).

So since I don't like people cutting on me, I need to get down to business.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I gonna start tracking my food and exercise on www.sparkpeople.com.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Plan my meals
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] drink 80-100 ounces of water everyday.

Come on and join me!!!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone need to lose 100 lbs or more..thinking about using weight loss aids Empty Re: Anyone need to lose 100 lbs or more..thinking about using weight loss aids

Post by tyza21 3rd November 2009, 1:34 am

Sounds like you are on your way!!! I too have quite a few pounds to loose... maybe we can use this thread or nikki's accountability thread to keep track of weightloss, the good and bad days and post monthly pics to track progress. Let me know if you think this is a good idea??!!

tyza21

Back to top Go down

Anyone need to lose 100 lbs or more..thinking about using weight loss aids Empty Re: Anyone need to lose 100 lbs or more..thinking about using weight loss aids

Post by SheeTacular 3rd November 2009, 1:55 am

Sounds great!!! I have terrible follow through so i need someone to stay on me and don't let me slack..lol!!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tyza21 3rd November 2009, 5:01 am

Me too... Maybe posting something at least once a day will help to motivate us!!!

tyza21

Back to top Go down

Post by tyza21 3rd November 2009, 8:27 am

Sorry for he late post. I work the night shift for 12 hours,which is another reason it's hard for me to get in the gym.I work different days each week and on my days off I just wanna sleep... But I'm gonna try to workout after work, if not I'll work out on my days off, Lord willing : )

tyza21

Back to top Go down

Post by KristyKaiyoot 5th November 2009, 8:47 pm

My goal was to lose at least 60 lbs but would ultimately desire to lose 80 lbs. So far I've lost 25 lbs in 36 days doing the hCG method. It's a very strict protocol but it is worth it to me for the results I'm trying to achieve. This coming up week I am incorporating exercise to help with toning. If you haven't already heard of hCG, you may want to look into that. There are a lot of support groups and YouTube even has an unofficial support group. I've come across a lot of stories of people stating they were considering gastric bypass surgery until they gave hCG a try.

Good luck!
Kristy
KristyKaiyoot
KristyKaiyoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila 8th November 2009, 5:42 pm

I have to lose some weight too its quite a bit and i dont even know where to begin its very daunting Sad

Leila

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 13th November 2009, 10:03 pm

I've lost about 50pds over the past year (took a break). I've become more active so I try to walk for 45 minutes for lunch. I try to go to the gym at least 3 times a week (30 min on treadmill/30 min weights). I try to not eat after 8 pm. I try to dance or walk in place for at least 20 minutes when I'm home watching TV. I've added LOTS of veggies and fruits. I've tried to cut out fried foods, excessive sweet, soda/pop and mindless eating.

I'm on what I call a 'soup' diet. Brkfst is my biggest meal of the day, lunch is usually a lean cuisine/frzn low calorie meal, snacks are fruit w/slice of cheese, yogurt or nuts and dinner is soup I make.

Soup is broth (veggie, chicken or beef) with tons of veggies, a little meat, garlic (for taste) and potato (make me feel full).

Good luck!!!
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2009 18th November 2009, 6:31 am

hey guys! im joining u! i had begun on a weight loss plan.... i had changed my diet, and was incorporating a 1-mile walk everyday, along with doing the 30-day shred dvd... then my boyfriend and i broke up. that was nov 2, and i havent exercised one day since. i am determined that tomorrow, i get back on track. thank you, SheeTacular, for that website reference.... i registered with them, and i will be using that to help me keep track of what i eat, as well as post on here. i am 24 yrs old, 5'11", and i weigh a whopping 284 lbs (i had gotten down to 280 from 291, but gained four pounds since the break up, i suppose).... my goal is to lose 50 lbs by my son's 4th birthday, which is April 14th, 2010. I hope I lose more, but i dont wanna set goals too high for me to acheive.... we shall shee! i will try to post at least once a week to let u guys know my weigh-in results... good luck ladies!
Free2009
Free2009

http://www.mathhtutoring.com, www.fotki.com/Free2009

Back to top Go down

Post by tyza21 23rd November 2009, 1:48 am

Hey Ladies,
Congrats on your decision to be more healthy and lose weight!!!
@ Free2009 Stay encouraged..I have lost the same 6 pounds twice now but I'm determined to make this the last time, but congrats to you in this journey that will hopefully put you in the place you want to be in by next April!
@Cherry Congrats on your weight loss so far. Hopefully I can lose 50 Ibs by the spring...Keep us updated!
@SheeTacular how are you coming along? Hope everything is going well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tyza21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down